It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton body count redux in one "info-graphic".

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
a reply to: gladtobehere

Link me to a Fox News article about Clinton's alleged body count.
I'll wait.

Fox News has more integrity than the liberal MSM. They don't fly off the handle reporting and repeating rumors, like ABC/NBC/CBS/CNN/NYT/WAPO and liberal outlets.

Are you being honest? I ask because I can't believe it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore >>>> This was basically why this election was like having a gun put to your head and you were forced to vote for Trump. The alternative was just unthinkable.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Here's another look into the neutrality of Snopes
foodbabe.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Star for you!

There are those above the law,then there's us.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Liberals will say it's just a coincidence.

But wow, if it was just 1 or 2 maybe.............

I had a retired special ops guy once tell me they will bring down a plane and kill everybody just to get one person, and nobody suspects that person was the target, it was the plane that was the target of terrorists or the target gets lost in a huge group of people.

These people are collateral damage of the deep state and it's war to keep it's ultimate power.
edit on 17-5-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Clinton body count graphic.

You're Gonna Need a Bigger Screen

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
You know...there is an appropriate reaction for us "right-wingers" against the insanity and lying left. Ignore them. Don't watch CNN, MSNBC, etc., don't visit the left funded websites, ignore the words of the lying democrats (a statement + no facts = lies)
and ignore the "progressive" left here on ATS.

I mean...when anyone in the media, the Senate, our government or even our left-leaning "friends" here take innuendo, unsupported statements, statements without any proof, etc...and present them as fact...they are liars. Especially here on ATS, liars who lie over and over, especially with hate toward particular individuals can't be trusted. I mean...the words of a liar are completely worthless.

There is a huge difference between "Trump did this" and "Someone said Trump did this".

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
You people have an unhealthy obsession with Hillary - move on

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The U.S. Media is becoming major dangerous to their own country.They will destroy it and still blame everyone else.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Anyone has to admit this is strange deaths all under the Clintons.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Anyone has to admit this is strange deaths all under the Clintons.

Like how it is strange that all the deaths happened after JFK?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
This matter is touchy. I don't want to be insensitive and say that the world is overpopulated and I don't want to say hey, it wasn't a big deal because it wasn't a lot of people in the broader scheme of things, but look, how many people died in the 16 years before Trump? And you know what, people get killed and you can't always square the blame so easily on a few people.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I'm not sure I'm buying this thread and the OP. Did the Clintons actually do the murders or just arrange the murders? Either way, you would think just by Murphy's law they would have been indicted by breadcrumbs of evidence. I just don't think anyone is smart enough to keep this hidden all these years without being exposed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Because they have been reliable so far?

Really? How much unreliability are they allowed to have before they are no longer considered reliable?

For example, in IAMTAT's thread regarding MetroCare, snopes produced a lease by MetroCare which is of dubious legitimacy:

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: IAMTAT

That Snopes piece has been bugging me.

It's that lease that Snopes so conveniently dug up to show Metrocare Home Services leased some office equipment at the address of Chelsea's condo IN 1991.

I think we can toss that out as not legitimate. Let's look at it again:

BUT...for the actual corporate history for 'Metrocare Home Services' at the NYS Corporation and Business Entity Database, search at this link for them:

Link to Search for Corporate Filing stats

(Search for 'Metrocare Home Services,' it will not allow me to post a direct link from here.)

Anyway, it shows that, while 'Metrocare Home Services' filed as a corporate entity in 1988....

...FROM 1988 TO 1993 IT WAS ACTUALLY NAMED 'FAMILY AIDES METROPOLITAN SERVICES, INC.' THEY DID NOT FILE TO RENAME THE COMPANY 'METROCARE HOME SERVICES' UNTIL SEPTEMBER OF 1993:

So, there you have it...'Metrocare Home Services' was NOT operating under that name in 1991, when the lease that Snopes published says they were leasing office equipment under that name. Family Aides would not become Metrocare Home Services for ANOTHER TWO YEARS.

Fact: Metrocare Home Services did not exist in 1991...and it is very, very curious that the document Snopes posted even exists.

So, snopes "evidence" is a lease dated 1991 from a company that didn't exist until 1993.

Tell me how that works?

Isn't it possible that some other entity - possibly Family Aides Metropolitan Services - owned the Metrocare Home Services Corporation, so that the name MHS was used before that recorded name change in 1993? The DOS database only records that a name change took place, nothing about the circumstances. It's possible that someone was doing business under the MHS name, then that company was bought by someone else and laid down or merged, while the name was adopted by the business entity formerly known as FAMS. Might have been the same person or corp, owning all of them. This could have been done out of legal, business or tax concerns.

The database records which names have been used by the business entity with the DOS ID #:1265877. It doesn't show if any other registered entity has used the same names, before or after.

I'm saying this because I don't understand why anyone would take the risk of forging that document. It doesn't prove or disprove anything about Hillary's affairs, unless I'm missing something. My explanation seems a lot more likely to me, anyway.

Here's the thread again, if someone new is reading this. What I don't get is how there is only one entry for MHS on the New York City Register database, you'd think they leased or bought more stuff than just those computer and printers. Is it complete?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

I don't supposed any of you guys care about this? Or, maybe you can make a whole new thread about how Hillary forced a private investigator to change his story?:

www.fox5dc.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I'm not sure I'm buying this thread and the OP. Did the Clintons actually do the murders or just arrange the murders? Either way, you would think just by Murphy's law they would have been indicted by breadcrumbs of evidence. I just don't think anyone is smart enough to keep this hidden all these years without being exposed.
Dude. Really?! Look into anything they were into in the 80s or 90s. Whitewater?!?! Mena, Arkansas? Oh wait. Letting the CIA run drugs through your state is alright!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
See, Trump is an amateur at this, he probably doesn't have any body counts at all. I bet a few people died from accidents on his jobs though, does that count?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

But..but...

CNN,WAPO,HUFFPO,TYT,NYT,CBS,NBC,AP,BBC, and the rest of our trusted news sources....

Say that this is nothing more than a vast right wing conspiracy. This is fake news.

Please refer to the arbiters of truth, SNOPES.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Truthfully, with all the political accusations spinning around it becomes difficult to really tell whether anything isn't fake news or made up stories. With this thread you know I would like to think the Clintons aren't connected to all those deaths but you never can tell in the U.S.A. these days with how crooked everything has become.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
For the nay sayers.......how many people connected to you, taking actions that are harmful to you, died of unnatural causes?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join