It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tours a chemtrail plane...Really?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

1. Neither of which is at high altitude, or look exactly like contrails. Oddly enough, 20+ years on, and no one else has seen a spraying aircraft either.

2. Possibility. Not that it's happening.

3. Kristen Meghan, by her own admission, stated that her whistleblowing had nothing to do with chemtrails.

My whistleblowing is not related to chemtrails, it is related to industrial ground activities that overexposed the workers and they didn't want it reported, and since I took the samples, they wanted to demonize me in case I spoke out.

It is going through what I did as a whistleblower than led to my activism. Chemtrails and the TSA are my biggest topics I am linked to.

www.metabunk.org...

I should have said, credible whistleblowers. Not one other whistleblower has been able to back their claims with evidence beyond, "I say so".

4. Residue doesn't prove they're spraying. That proves something is collected, it does nothing for proving where it came from.

5. All of which means nothing when it comes to chemtrails when you've already made up your mind they're real. They all provide explanations to what you're seeing that isn't some nefarious plot that no one can prove.

It all again, comes back to evidence. There is no credible evidence that anything is currently being sprayed. Evidence that it's possible, that it may eventually happen, that it could happen. None that it is currently going on.
edit on 5/17/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

What CAN be said is that what people are calling chemtrails look and behave exactly like contrails and all of the evidence given to support the chemtrail 'theory' is based on lies or ignorance

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: network dude

The only correct answer in this case is the one offered in the OP, because that is exactly what it is. Sorry, this one isn't up for debate.

And you know that to be fact how??? You don't as far as I know. It may very well be true -- in fact, it probably is true. But it may very well not be true. All I know is that I don't know... and I have absolutely no reason to believe that you do either. Maybe you do, but I have no way of knowing that. So I won't pretend to know the unknowable, or to pretend that my opinion and/or best guess is fact.

So we're right back where we started: An unknowable blanket statement in the OP applying to all chemtrails and chemtrail "believers" based on one particular plane at one moment in time.

It seems you didn't understand my post at all. I'll try again.

Regardless of the reality or fantasy of "chemtrails", this particular plane that is pictured in the OP and the others like it from other posts, is in fact a test setup to simulate shifting loads. Just because you have never seen one, doesn't make it any less real. Hell, I've never jumped into a tank full of hungry sharks, but even without doing so, I can believe that hungry sharks exist.

Nothing in this thread does anything mean to the belief in chemtrails, it only states that this one instance, has nothing to do with it.

If you really, really want to argue the point, I can offer you the location of one of these planes for you to investigate first hand.

So please, continue to believe "they" are spraying you, it's OK. Now, try a few deep breaths.
edit on 17-5-2017 by network dude because: bad spler

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So please, continue to believe "they" are spraying you, it's OK. Now, try a few deep breaths.

And that's where you really lose me... because it was neither appropriate nor necessary nor practical. Or did you really think insulting me was going to give me some kind of epiphany? Of course not. Just bully thought police tactics.... which, of course, makes me wonder why...

But for the record, AGAIN, I have repeatedly said that I do not know. Period. Full stop. I do not "believe" anything in particular about so-called "chemtrails." They could be nothing more than contrails... they could be a combination of things... they could be one thing in one instance and another thing in another instance producing the same result... I have no idea. I am not pretending to know the unknowable.

Bottom line: We know it is possible for substances to be released by planes for various purposes. We know that we don't know everything. Therefore it is just plain dishonest for anyone to claim without a doubt that no one anywhere is releasing any substances from planes -- experimental or with a known purpose... much less that at least some contrails are "chemtrails." Just can't be done -- at least not honestly and truthfully. And resorting to insults and bully tactics over something that supposedly cannot be (and, therefore, has no real world repercussions beyond idle talk and speculation) is just a little over the top... Hmmmmm...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy

All of it, huh? The whole shebang, huh? Every single solitary reported account...

Okay.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

5. All of which means nothing when it comes to chemtrails when you've already made up your mind they're real. They all provide explanations to what you're seeing that isn't some nefarious plot that no one can prove.

Big BIG sigh.

I said repeatedly that I do not know. But that's where you go, discrediting everything else you try to rationalize away while pretending to know the unknowable.

Okay.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I was not bullying or even being mean, I was trying to alleviate the anger you seemed to have in your previous post.
Whatever you believe or don't believe is fine. Really.

But the fact remains that the plane in question isn't a chemtrail plane. THAT is the only point I was trying to make. If you disagree, please calmly explain why.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Because that's the problem. You might not know everything, but when you have something that happens exactly when predicted using those studies, forms exactly as said by those studies, lasts exactly as predicted by those studies, and behaves exactly in a manner predicted by those studies, you say, "well we can't prove that they're not something being sprayed".

I don't have any problem with being open minded, and if someone provides actual proof they're spraying, I'm open to it. But simply saying "we can't know everything so you can't say that's a duck, even though it fits everything about a duck" is being open minded to an extreme.

When you have something that looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and acts like a duck, it's going to require some pretty solid proof to show it's not a duck. It's going to take some pretty solid evidence to prove they're even spraying as claimed, before even getting to why and what.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
a reply to: mrthumpy

All of it, huh? The whole shebang, huh? Every single solitary reported account...

Okay.

Yep.

How contrails and other clouds should behave
Geoengineering proposals
Equipment on aircraft
Air and soil content
Whistleblowers
"Admissions" by authority figures
Etc

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Urantia1111

Whether i missed them or not, the use as explained by whomever can be part of the cover story for the ACTUAL use, whatever that might be.

Its all in what you choose to buy into.

This one should freak you out. Perhaps you can do some in-depth analysis on the test director's body language as he explains the function of the water ballast tanks and other equipment.
The video shows the very first Boeing 787 Dreamliner.

edit on 18/5/2017 by tommyjo because: additional info added

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The comments section of that You Tube video is comedy gold. It is amazing how many die-hard Trump supporters commented that the image was photo shopped. Also amazing how many are denouncing Trump for being on a "chemtrail plane".

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: tommyjo

I visited my local airport to take pictures of a genuine spray plane, so people can see what an actual one looks like. Apart from icing trials, I can't think of any other large jet fitted with spray nozzles.

Here's a link to the photos. www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 22-9-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
dp
edit on 22-9-2017 by waynos because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join