It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tours a chemtrail plane...Really?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Shirley a plane that spray's brainwashing chem/contrails. That brainwashed the masses into thinking Donald T is actually going to make any progressive change, too benefit America.

Clearly it sprayed hallucinatory substances that make people perceive Trump, is not a stuffed toy with a hand up his sphincter. Having his strings pulled, so we all point at him! Diverting the mases eyes away from real world issues and corporations continual profiteering (Raytheon, Monsatan etc.) off the suffering of many.

Make America Forget Again!
For another 4 - 8 year term.

P.s: test plane would not need ballast Donalds ego is heavy enough to compensate for 300 pasengers.

edit on 16-5-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: network dude

DHMO is pretty dangerous.

Better keep an eye on that stuff.

Yeah, focus on discounting the water instead of the other compounds in it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: aliensanonymous

That is the new vaccine dispersal plane, everyone and every animal will get vaccinated that way. It will linger in the air for three days.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Shamrock6

HAHA! Reminds me of a Dave Barry story I read about stolen cattle in a cargo plane, charging back and forth:

According to these articles, which I swear I am not making up, what apparently happened was that the crew of a Russian military cargo jet had stolen some cows in Siberia and was flying them home when the cows became upset, perhaps because there was no in-flight movie.

So the cows stampeded, and the crew, fearing that the plane would crash, opened the cargo door and let the cows run out of the plane at an altitude of 30,000 feet, which is somewhat in excess of the Recommended Safe Falling Distance for Cows of 1.3 inches. So you had these cows raining down on the Sea of Japan, and one of them, unfortunately, failed to land on George Steinbrenner. But it did allegedly strike the Japanese fishing boat, which sank. The fishermen all survived, although I am betting that they had an unpleasant talk with their insurance agent.

Problems Of Utmost Gravity

Have to wonder if the insurance agent was rolling his or her eyes when they did the whole "I swear, it was thiiiiiis big" line

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

They model the hell out of everything in the simulator before the aircraft ever flies. Before the 787 had ever flown, they had several thousand hours in the simulator, with the actual flight control software loaded. After the flight, the test pilots said it reacted to everything exactly like the simulator had.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Ah. So essentially they're making sure the plane does what the computer says it will do if X happens because of Y, and they're already prepped for X to happen. Didn't think of that, for some reason I had the mental image of somebody on the ground calling up over the radio and telling them to do X and see what happened with it.

Your way makes way more sense

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   

There used to be a lot more "hey y'all, what happens if we do this" involved. Now it's all very boring and routine, and simply verifying that what they think will happen, actually happens.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

There used to be a lot more "hey y'all, what happens if we do this" involved.

I imagine there were some truly butt puckering incidents before they had the technology we have today.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

More than a few. Definitely interesting stories from some of those flights.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: Urantia1111

So this isnt a chemtrail plane because theres ONE alternate explanation for a bunch of tanks in a large jet?

Except it isn't an alternate explanation...its what they are used for as told by the people who use them, I guess you missed the many threads discussing the use of them?

Whether i missed them or not, the use as explained by whomever can be part of the cover story for the ACTUAL use, whatever that might be.

Its all in what you choose to buy into.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Silly me... whenever I see threads that claim to know what cannot possibly known -- and always in the most arrogant fashion -- I just have to shake my head... Big sigh.

The so-called "chemtrails" are a thing. So is aerial spraying. So we know it is possible. Anyone who is intellectually honest also knows that they cannot -- and therefore do not -- know that someone somewhere isn't spraying something for some reason or another... Since it is impossible to prove the negative, the only correct answer is "I don't know."

While chemtrails can be as much of a thing as you would let them be in your mind, this particular plane is set up for testing using water in the barrels to simulate distributed weight.
www.wired.com...

The only correct answer in this case is the one offered in the OP, because that is exactly what it is. Sorry, this one isn't up for debate.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

the planes that spray chemtrails have much larger tanks.

(post by Urantia1111 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
They even let YOU the general public onto planes like the prototype Boeing 747 in the museum at Renton where you can actually touch the 'chemtrail tanks'.......

.....you can even see in that picture where the chemtrail controller sits!

Word of warning here,don't trust the majority of things you read on the internet!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Doesn't mean the DHMO can't be fatal in large quantities.

Or if inhaled.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: windword

Center of gravity testing. They have to know how the aircraft reacts if they load it wrong, and put too much weight fore or aft. They shift water around the ballast tanks to move the center of gravity around.
So that's what they want you to believe...And you believe it?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

Considering that you can't certify a plane to carry cargo, let alone passengers without performing CG testing, and I've watched them do it, yes.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

The only correct answer in this case is the one offered in the OP, because that is exactly what it is. Sorry, this one isn't up for debate.

And you know that to be fact how??? You don't as far as I know. It may very well be true -- in fact, it probably is true. But it may very well not be true. All I know is that I don't know... and I have absolutely no reason to believe that you do either. Maybe you do, but I have no way of knowing that. So I won't pretend to know the unknowable, or to pretend that my opinion and/or best guess is fact.

So we're right back where we started: An unknowable blanket statement in the OP applying to all chemtrails and chemtrail "believers" based on one particular plane at one moment in time.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

And what proof, beyond "I don't remember that from when I was younger" and "look up" is there that this is actively taking place?

Patents? Proof someone had an idea.
Whistleblowers? None.
Studies that show chemicals being sprayed? None.
And so forth and so on.

Meanwhile, on the not happening side, there is evidence such as newer engines leaving more contrails, fuel being constantly tested, studies of contrails and weather. And so forth and so on.

Yes, it's good to be open minded, but be open minded with solid, credible, verifiable evidence, not because someone online said it's happening.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Boadicea

And what proof, beyond "I don't remember that from when I was younger" and "look up" is there that this is actively taking place?

Beyond the fact that we know some planes do in fact release substances for pest and herbicide control? None that I know of... either way... hence the "I don't know."

Patents? Proof someone had an idea.

And further proof of the possibility, if not now than in the past and/or future.

Whistleblowers? None.

Wrong: Chemtrail Whistleblowers

Studies that show chemicals being sprayed? None.

No government sanctioned studies (that I know of), but there are others that have purportedly revealed such delightful substances as Pseudomonas Fluorescens and Streptomyces in residual "goo."

And so forth and so on.

Indeed.

Meanwhile, on the not happening side, there is evidence such as newer engines leaving more contrails, fuel being constantly tested, studies of contrails and weather. And so forth and so on.

All of which means nothing in terms of chemtrails.

Yes, it's good to be open minded, but be open minded with solid, credible, verifiable evidence, not because someone online said it's happening.

Exactly -- whether pro or con -- which is what I said to begin with. I don't know. Not one way or the other. And if I'm not going to pretend that I know what cannot be known, then I'm sure not going to pretend that anyone else knows what cannot be known!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join