It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump tours a chemtrail plane...Really?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Okay now I searched for this but didn't see it posted and I am truly surprised since there are so many who claim them to be real I figured this would have shown up here.

So its amazing that this kind of pic would actually be claimed to be a chemtrail plane in 2017 since we know what the ballast tanks are truly for, but it seems youtube is still not caught up with the real world as we see here it is a topic on Leak Project...

I just thought it should be posted before the claims come up as some kind of proof of their existence or some crazy claim of a conspiracy involving Trump and the government. So hopefully this will cut this off at the pass before it becomes something it isn't.

I like a good conspiracy theory but sometimes things are just what they are...nothing but a president touring planes at Boeing.

Here is the original story from twitter and no mention of chemtrails...twitter.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Good one!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Good one!

Thought I would catch this before it truly got claimed to be something it wasn't as I know how chemtrail believers minds think.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Never mind... just read your full post now and realise it was just click bait.
Which will result in another massive argument and thread closed..

you chemtrail people are always provoking and having digs at each other each other.. its like a one big boring circle.
edit on 16/5/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

It looks like being a test rigg or something. Most likely they have liquid filled loads spread around as if humans, and various instrumentation to record during static and flight testing. Something like that sounds propable.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

So its amazing that this kind of pic would actually be claimed to be a chemtrail plane in 2017 since we know what the ballast tanks are truly for

I haven't been following "Chemtrail" threads. Can you explain to this neophyte what ballast tanks are truly for?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Center of gravity testing. They have to know how the aircraft reacts if they load it wrong, and put too much weight fore or aft. They shift water around the ballast tanks to move the center of gravity around.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Oh lovely.

Now the chemtrail folks will use this for the next 20 years as proof.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: windword

Center of gravity testing. They have to know how the aircraft reacts if they load it wrong, and put too much weight fore or aft. They shift water around the ballast tanks to move the center of gravity around.

I'm fairly ignorant when it comes to advanced aeronautics buuuuuut I feel like it would be rather hairy to fly around and then intentionally alter the center of gravity while just hoping everything, including your skill, holds together long enough to not crash. No?

To be clear, given the nature of the thread: not saying I'm not buying your explanation, simply talking about trying to pilot an aircraft under those conditions.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Those tanks are filled with deadly Dihydrogen monoxide.
That stuff will kill ya if you aren't careful.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

HAHA! Reminds me of a Dave Barry story I read about stolen cattle in a cargo plane, charging back and forth:

According to these articles, which I swear I am not making up, what apparently happened was that the crew of a Russian military cargo jet had stolen some cows in Siberia and was flying them home when the cows became upset, perhaps because there was no in-flight movie.

So the cows stampeded, and the crew, fearing that the plane would crash, opened the cargo door and let the cows run out of the plane at an altitude of 30,000 feet, which is somewhat in excess of the Recommended Safe Falling Distance for Cows of 1.3 inches. So you had these cows raining down on the Sea of Japan, and one of them, unfortunately, failed to land on George Steinbrenner. But it did allegedly strike the Japanese fishing boat, which sank. The fishermen all survived, although I am betting that they had an unpleasant talk with their insurance agent.

Problems Of Utmost Gravity

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's just a chemical and biollogical dispersal jet that they will soon use to reduce our population. There will be a report of a terrorist group that got hold of that jet that supposedly went down and could not be found and they built a big sprayer out of it to spread anthrax or sarin all over California. Of course the Air Force will blow it apart right over Los Angeles and it will wipe out ninety nine percent of people there.

I hope I added to the panic with my twisted way of thinking. Gee, to say this is a chemtrail plane is so boring.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

So this isnt a chemtrail plane because theres ONE alternate explanation for a bunch of tanks in a large jet?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Misterlondon

it was just click bait.

the thread isn't clickbait...it's to show just how silly people who believe chemtrails are when pics like this are posted online.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
did the dude in the video really say they were androids, stunt doubles etc at the 47 second mark?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

So this isnt a chemtrail plane because theres ONE alternate explanation for a bunch of tanks in a large jet?

Except it isn't an alternate explanation...its what they are used for as told by the people who use them, I guess you missed the many threads discussing the use of them?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Thanks for the giggle...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

DHMO is pretty dangerous.

Better keep an eye on that stuff.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Silly me... whenever I see threads that claim to know what cannot possibly known -- and always in the most arrogant fashion -- I just have to shake my head... Big sigh.

The so-called "chemtrails" are a thing. So is aerial spraying. So we know it is possible. Anyone who is intellectually honest also knows that they cannot -- and therefore do not -- know that someone somewhere isn't spraying something for some reason or another... Since it is impossible to prove the negative, the only correct answer is "I don't know."

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join