It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solution to Barenstein Bear Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I think I know what actually happened.

When a wave comes into contact with an obstruction that is impossible to pass as a single wave, it will break up into separate waves. Eventually the waves meet back up again and become a single wave again.

If you think of us as waves, then we are each one of the separated waves. Instead of parallel universes, the other separated waves are our past and future lives. This means that we are connected through time to each of our reincarnated lives. We only experience one life though, which is this one, but our past and future lives will eventually become a part of us at some point. So in a sense both one life on earth religions and ones that believe in reincarnation are correct.

Sort of like in Cloud Atlas.

Since all the lives are parallel and happening in the present, we can affect the past and future with the decisions we make in our current lives.

That is what happened with the Barenstein bears conspiracy. Whoever chose the title was affected by the life that happened when the switch happened.

Pretty crazy eh? We're trapped in this weird world and we all got to work together to get out... it's all about Gnosticism...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   
No conspiracy, people spell things wrong all the time. I always thought they were the Bernstein bears myself. I am not from a parallel universe, I just don't pay attention to how things are spelled that well.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Would someone really be able to tell if they were from a parallel universe, if they were not in the habit of paying attention to how things were spelt?

Aaaaaah!!!!!! my brain. It's like a headache, only with pictures.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

By saying that you not from a parallel universe, it shows that you did not understand what I said. Parallel lives, not parallel universes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blazetheways

By saying that you not from a parallel universe, it shows that you did not understand what I said. Parallel lives, not parallel universes.

I another parallel universe he DID understand. Just saying.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No.

The Bernstein Bears is not a conspiracy. Who is conspiring against people's faulty memory?

It's always been the same. People remember things differently over time, naturally. Especially small details.

If what your op was saying were remotely realistic, then the entire population would be noticing and arguing over so many other "altered objects through paraelell lives"

You can't make sh* up to give yourself a solution for something that doesnt exist (altered realities changing the name of a childrens book..).

This is sad. Really sad.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Now if a group of people remembered them as the Berenstain Badgers, and had any single tiny piece of actual evidence, I'd be interested. This is so clearly just a spelling issue.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   
We are all just rats
in a cage, or a big bunch of caterpillars getting ready for the transformation. But I must say that I remember a couple of times that I might have died, maybe that has something to do with me being a berenstein person

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience

Would someone really be able to tell if they were from a parallel universe, if they were not in the habit of paying attention to how things were spelt?

Aaaaaah!!!!!! my brain. It's like a headache, only with pictures.

I must have lived in a parallel universe and I died there and my consciousness jumped into this reality. In the parallel universe I was young and could work twelve to fifteen hours a day. Here in this Universe, just ten years later, I am getting old. The transition from the other reality happened so quickly, as you age time flies by. See, I started this post two hours ago and I am now finishing it, it seemed like I only typed for a few minutes. Darn, I need to get some coffee, that nap make me need it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: Blazetheways

I another parallel universe he DID understand. Just saying.

New controversy. Parallel lives matter.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Blazetheways

It is like a string on a guitar or violin. When you stroke the string, its position changes with the frequency and produces a shift in tone, but it remains the same string.

I think I get what you are saying.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
One explanation is that people have actually merged two past memories together. One example is the "Coca-Cola hyphen". On reddit, one guy insists that he saw the Coca-Cola logo with a hyphen in the past, rather than the little ' at the top. But despite going back 70 years, he hasn't found a single antique to match his belief.

But there was Pepsi-Cola before it became Pepsi
img1.etsystatic.com...

I had own personal Mandela experience with a fence-post hole in our garden. I remember cleaning it out, then going away to work in the UK, then coming back and it was filled with old cement. My parents insist there was never a fence-post there. It was only when I checked our old photographs, that the fence post was up by a meter.

But sometimes it seems it takes a photograph or written paragraph to collapse the possibilities down into one actual state.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
i like ur thinking op

i'm questioning lately if I will ever experience death..or i just shift into another me..but not being aware i did

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Sounds kind of like the premise for this episode of AVGN.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Could you be specific on its relevance to Gnosis?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Well, I am journalism major, so spelling has never been an issue for me. I had never seen it spelled Berenstain until relatively recently, as in about three months ago recently. As a kid, it was Berenstein...
edit on 16-5-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Ah, diffraction, reincarnation, atemporal causality, Gnosticism, Mandela Effect, religious belief and the multi-worlds hypothesis. This post has everything (You are aware that these are all 'buzz-words' and none of this actually explains anything?).

... and if there is only one life that we live, how can we simultaneously have connection to our parallel lives? Surely it is one or the other?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Its what measures the waves thats off.

The detection system orchestrated by Satan (sorry its not fun if you don't personify)

Our reality is immeasurable waves and their approximators. Digital sensors always go bad.

Assuming for a second that Satan is a defective digital counting system fundamental to the current nature and PERCEPTION of wave-based reality, does the world make more sense?

Maybe the sandman story should be adapted for instagram. Maybe the wicked witch or the aliens from Signs should have been killed by ransomware?

edit on 19-5-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join