It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just caught this as I was browsing through trailers eating dinner, looks like it could be a decent funny film

It's the same Director/writer behind In Bruges and Seven Psychopaths and from the trailer you can tell it's definitely cut from the same grain and those 2 films were brilliant

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

I hope it has a line as amazing as "A great day this has turned out to be. I'm suicidal, me mate tries to kill me, me gun gets nicked and we're still in *snipping* Bruges.

Farrell's delivery of that line was priceless, in my opinion.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Looks great and with a great cast. Although I can't see Woody Harrelson as anything but a bartender at Cheers.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

"What don't you put that in your good morning broadcast you effing b...."

Very funny.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

Looks great and with a great cast. Although I can't see Woody Harrelson as anything but a bartender at Cheers.

Are you kidding me? He's a freaking bad asssss at this point. He just scares me at this point. The Cheers thing is long gone.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Hey, I can't help it man. Take it easy. When I see his face, that's what I think of. It's not a conscious choice, it's the way my synapses fire.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Yep, looks to be very educational!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Holy Sh**!!!
LMAO

That looks like it's gonna be good!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Cool, I didn't know about this. That's some cast! If you liked Martin McDonaghs previous films, you'd probably like 1 of his first movies, a short film from 2004 called Six Shooter that he won a bunch of awards with. It's got Brendan Gleeson in it (and his now famous son), and a young lad with a hilarious story about a cow...
Definitely worth a watch.

edit on 16-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

Yeah I just happened across it as a suggested vid, was pleasantly surprised. I just found out about Six Shooter today too when I went to check McDonaghs work list on IMDB, so I'll be watching it tonight

new topics

top topics

join