It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel Minister: "The Time Has Come To Assassinate Bashar Assad"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

www.zerohedge.com...

Israel's Housing and Construction Minister, Yoav Galant is calling for the assassination of Syria's President, Assad.

I thought this was funny considering these other recent reports:

(a thread from this morning written by 727Sky)
Terrorist Confesses To Taking Part In Staged Chemical Weapons Attacks In Syria

If you are on ATS, you should know pretty well by now that Israel and the US are strong allies, the US support for Israel is enormous and in return Israel can also act to support US agendas in the Middle East. I think the statement from Israel's "Housing & Construction Minister" is a perfect example of this.

Also, he is a Housing and Construction Minister. I find it funny he is the one calling to assassinate a President of a neighboring country. Perhaps he doesn't have enough work to do and wants to see some Israeli buildings come crashing down so he doesn't have to twiddle his thumbs?

This whole situation in Syria is madness...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yoav Galant eh?

Well, for a Housing and Construction minister, this fellow certainly has all the wit I have come to expect from a military intelligence spokesperson, that is absolutely none.

Calling in public for the assassination of a world leader is frankly one of the most utterly stupid things that ANYONE could do. He ought to be arrested and jailed for that.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Galant has a very impressive military background( Former General ).

As well, he was a lumberjack in Alaska for many years. (Wink)

Buck

edit on 16-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
As a Christian, I'd just like to say... pluck Israel.

They need to stop taking advantage of our religious mandate to protect them.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Yoav Galant eh?

Well, for a Housing and Construction minister, this fellow certainly has all the wit I have come to expect from a military intelligence spokesperson, that is absolutely none.

Calling in public for the assassination of a world leader is frankly one of the most utterly stupid things that ANYONE could do. He ought to be arrested and jailed for that.

As housing and construction minister I imagine he is overseer for Israel's genocidal settlement program.

not too hard to imagine him calling for assassinations.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

As flatbush pointed out above, he also has a background as a commander in the Military

This guy sounds like the Israel version of McCain (but probably has a better reputation, or at least he did before these comments lol)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Someone should hand him a gun and tell him to do it himself. So tired of these warmongers.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I suspect this is the general feeling within the ruling establishment of Israel as well, but clearly they can not go on record saying something as this. So they have a housing and construction minister say it, because .. you know .. "he is just a housing and construction minister, its not as if he has any real input." That is the response they are looking for, all the while the thought has now been firmly implanted in many peoples minds and they will gradually come to terms with it as an acceptable action.

It seems to me that the coalition forces, after securing Rojava through the SDF, are trying to cut off the SAA from Deir ez-zor utilizing the FSA now that they are operating east of Homs after crossing the border from Iraq a few days prior.

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

translated by google
A clip of a photograph obtained by "Smart" shows the participation of US forces on May 14, 2017, in a ground operation in a hot desert east of Homs against the organization of the "Islamic State." A military source told "SMART" that the American forces, in conjunction with " The Revolutionary Army of the Free Syrian Army began the ground operation at dawn today, starting from their headquarters in the camp of Al-Tanf on the Syrian-Iraqi border, pointing out that the operation reached the administrative border of the desert town of Albuqmal east of Deir Al-Zour.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Well, this whole concept voiced by this guy makes up for the earlier thread today of this:

"Senior U.S. Diplomatic Official causes major embarrassment and International Incident"

Trump's hoof-and-mouth disease is contagious evidently.

(Yes, it is a play on words.)

edit on 16-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
So he wants a neighbor controlled by Jihadist... that does not seem like the best plan for Israel going forward...

But what do I know...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

Well, this whole concept voiced by this guy makes up for the earlier thread today of this:

"Senior U.S. Diplomatic Official causes major embarrassment and International Incident"

That guy was a holdover from the Obama administration.

Trump's hoof-and-mouth disease is contagious evidently.

Yeah he probably caught it from that basket of deplorables that attended his wedding.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

The crazy little cult of Zionists are hell bent on WW3 and now they are becoming desperate.

It blows my mind that the world has accepted the crimes they openly commit.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Housing minister..IE in charge of mowing down Palestinian homes and building Jewish settlements on top.
What a dumbass.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
So he wants a neighbor controlled by Jihadist... that does not seem like the best plan for Israel going forward...

But what do I know...

Not much of a problem when you control the Jihadist

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Someone should hand him a gun and tell him to do it himself. So tired of these warmongers.

The Israelis laugh at us all the time. Google "9/11 purim children" and read the Veterans Today article. I'm sick of this country killing Arabs for Israel. When will the long war be over. How will we ever be able to tell we have finally killed enough Arabs?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Israel's Housing and Construction Minister, Yoav Galant is calling for the assassination of Syria's President, Assad.

I thought this was funny considering these other recent reports:

Meh! he's just jealous because Assad is getting all the attention right now...I mean he could have sent a wee note with Jared to Trump quietly to have Assad bumped off since Jarod does business with the illegal builders on the West bank.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

originally posted by: Irishhaf

But what do I know...

Not much of a problem when you control the Jihadist

I have wondered why ISIS, supposedly the most viscous and hardcore jihadists on Earth, seem to have zero interest in attacking Israel, but are hell-bent on destroying Israel's neighbors.

If I was the King of Jordan, I'd be #ting my parts.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

There are those who say ISIS is just a CIA/Mossad creation, serving their own purpose. hmm...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   

top topics

join