It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going to die single.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If this post was in another thread,and you know which one,
my answer to this would be different.I can't answer this one
at all...sorry!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You can start by getting a dog, if you find it tolerable to look after another soul, you may in turn find the reasoning to live for something other than your yourself.

This is a choice of course, you can choose to be happy...not everybody finds happiness in a family...happiness is subjective

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Good for you deciding what's best for you and not conforming to what anyone else (peers in general) may think is best.
In my opinion, it's a good thing to not need anyone else (romantically) to complete one's life but, it certainly can be nice to have someone sharing it, to compliment one another's lives.
Perhaps one day, when the time is right, you will find someone who will and you will as well do just that.
Good luck to you.

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 03:49 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   

I'm going to die single.

We all come into and leave this world alone.

Might be nice to have someone you love holding your hand as you pass, but thats probably rarer than most people consider.

posted on Jul, 10 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

OP should post more.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Neat.

Hah! Literally what I said out loud after I was done reading it.

posted on Aug, 12 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I am addicted to being single. The only thing I miss once in a while is sex. Then again I rarely see a man I want.
edit on 12-8-2017 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-8-2017 by QueenofWeird because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

Same for me, i miss the sex but rarely see any women i would shoot with.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Conan The Usurper

Shoot? Hahhhha weird way of putting it (there).

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

that's what men do, we shoot. yes that was intended to be subtle & funny

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: DBCowboy

If this post was in another thread,and you know which one,
my answer to this would be different.I can't answer this one
at all...sorry!

Absolutely agree

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Conan The Usurper

Subtle like a volcano

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

love this post! i tried eharmony (endless questions, cancelled), tinder (over 40 need not apply), match (gross! most dates generated, most drama, lowest class), and bumble (professional women whose standards are wholly unrealistic, hence, single!).....quit all of them finally.

Dating is meant to be natural, unhurried, and with people you know/interact with frequently.

I rushed into buying a new home and allowing the gf to move in - after which she showed her true looney side - and i just successfully threw her out after 6 months! it was awful drama. My kid will never forgive me.

(oh - and i take home $25k/month - but ladies don't like guys who have to work, esp physician lack of lifestyle).

Anyway -we all die alone. I'm looking forward to it IF i can remember some of the wisdom attained in this ugly 3rd density , in the next reincarnaton...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

What kind of doc are you (smacking my lips)?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr

love this post! i tried eharmony (endless questions, cancelled), tinder (over 40 need not apply), match (gross! most dates generated, most drama, lowest class), and bumble (professional women whose standards are wholly unrealistic, hence, single!).....quit all of them finally.

Dating is meant to be natural, unhurried, and with people you know/interact with frequently.

(...)

i wholeheartedly agree.
Although, being involved romantically with a stranger can be awesome too. (while at the same time being scary)

posted on Sep, 5 2017 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I was married for 30 years to be honest seems like you end up dating forever,except you are stuck in a situation,when I was married used to think about the freedom I once had,I am very self sufficiant,I raised 4 kids by myself for 10 yrs so other then being somewhat crippled I can take care of myself,and as far as women go I've never had a problem,some people have wonderful marriages,I sure didn't,she never contributed to family,yet she got over 600k,so think it over pal,oh and by the way she had to go Chapter 13,this could be you lol,concentrate on work,women can sniff out success

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

This is because people have ghosts. You can't see them, but the situations are so well planned, that you think you have done something wrong. Mind control is being used on people remotely.

So if situations go wrong continuously, there is no other option, but to stay away from people for a while.

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
Simply put, I have come to the logical conclusion this Bull**** A** thing called dating can go. I run a business and I am just not at all interested in the going out and trying new things with anyone for any reason anymore. It's a waste of time any money and for what? A few fleeting moments of personal happiness from the thought that I am making someones night? Just so you can turn around and never be contacted again? E harmony commercials make me vomit, seeing couples that I know are either at each others throats or secretly cheating on FB makes me want to vomit.

I'm done. I really am. This thread is also not for attention or sympathy. I make 30k a Month now, trust me I neither need it or want it (Sympathy) I just want to rant saying I see through the UTTER non sense that being social brings and this guy is done with it. I will also never be able to trust anyone even if something did happen as I am just too aware of the other angles people have in situations I find myself in.

Strictly business man = Engaged.
Dating module = Disabled.

I hear you and completely agree - only as a woman, and in reverse - and I only make $5k a month lol. I don't have trust issues just believe the whole dating thing is pointless so, like you, have also closed down for business

Good on you and I wish you happiness in whatever happens for you

posted on Sep, 28 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join