It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12 Real or Disinfo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

The mental breakdown and subsequent death by "suicide" of Gen. James Forrestal was so bizarre that it makes me think anything is possible.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

originally posted by: jholt5638
I never really have, so I was surprised when I started researching MJ12 that there was so much screaming of hoax. So I took chicken way and just dropped looking into it because of the vocal MJ-12 deniers. Honestly I'm not good at defending my thoughts and research so end up getting shouted down most of the time.

Being an very old guy, I'm appalled about the lack of known history about the whole UFO situation form the earliest days to the present where some ignorant of that history still think the things haven't proven themselves to be real and a major aspect of our destiny.

I have at my left elbow a copy of the best UFO book ever written entitled The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects written by Edward J. Ruppelt, the first and former head of Blue Book. To make this current, I will say that his book from 1955 is exactly as was the FBI's Comey back in July when he nailed down most of Hillary's misdeeds and then finished by saying she wasn't that bad of a person and there wasn't enough to prosecute. Ruppelt recites good case after case in the course of the book and winds up by saying that he doesn't believe that they are ET craft, but still unknown. (He was the originator of the term UFO.)

What an analogy! Spot on, it's impossible to tell these days what's what on video or even with our eyes but the witnesses in those early days couldn't mistake these craft for anything besides the genuine article because while the military may have had some secrets there is no way those included flying disks! Alien pact is real ... agenda unclear at best

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: drewcos

He was murdered shortly after being committed to a mental hospital; Forrestal may not have been playing nice with the wrong people to piss off
edit on 18-6-2017 by Boss413 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Don't know whether any of the peeps on this thread are aware of MuckRock.com - a wonderful site that files all sort of ATS-fit requests under the FOI Act. As it happens, they have just obtained the files on the FBI's investigation of the Majestic-12 documents. Here is MuckRock's story on the material that was released to them.

Spoiler: The FBI's investigating agents asked around the US intel community, and were informed that the papers were forgeries. The implication is that the FBI was well aware it was a Government-sanctioned disinformation project, because they never tried to trace the forgers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join