It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the man Joeshep Smith from the Mormon Church

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

Oh, there's no doubt Mormon members definitely have a lot of redeeming qualities. The higher up in the church you go, the weirder it gets though. At the average member level, they are decent / nice people almost to a fault.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I did business for years with Mormons-most cut-throat heartless businessmen I have ever met. They work like robots. No excuses, no exceptions-and they only socialized with other Mormons. I hated working with them-very cold. Just my experience-I only knew them through business interactions.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Yep. This is very true. In many ways, they even redefine the words "Cut-Throat". Not only do they favor one (Mormon) business over another (non-Mormon) business, but they actively conspire to 'cleanse' (i.e. exterminate) non-Mormon businesses from their communities completely.

Again, to my earlier point about how the higher you look / research into the church, the weirder it gets.

I went to college in Utah, so I've witnessed this first hand (as a non-Mormon). I've seen big, heavy-hitter, well run corporations go into Utah on business ventures and get decimated, thwarted by every obstacle imaginable, many of them from the highest levels of local and state government...all while (seemingly) being the nicest people you could ever dream of to your face.

Yep...BTDT.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I think the Mormons are just using religion so they can have more than one wife and be pedophiles to little girls.

One wife is enough. Trust me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I think Joseph Smith said that he saw and spoke to an angel that gave him direction to find the golden plates that were inscribed with the book of Mormon.

The angels name was Moroni.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

I heard the mormon church as a whole will commit mass suicide soon. I heard this from a mormon. He said the end times are near.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

That doesn't sound right, Mormons have strong food storage policies, for surviving.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
I think the Mormons are just using religion so they can have more than one wife and be pedophiles to little girls.

One wife is enough. Trust me.

Are you saying the Mormons are worse for raping kids than the other international organised religions?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I've read several accounts that say Joe Smith was practicing some sort of Satanic blood ritual. Some of his associates claimed he sacrificed a dog and a sheep while looking for the alleged golden plates. Its been speculated that this "angel" Moroni, was in fact, a demon. I'll probably get roasted for saying this but rumor also has it, Smith was a high level Freemason. I don't have any links off hand, but this stuff is all over the internet. Not saying its true, just repeating some things I've read. I do know for a fact that Mormon temples are covered with Freemasonry symbolism and their temple ceremonies are Masonic in nature. Of course, both Mormons and Masons will dispute this.

I was raised in the Mormon church for 6 years. I dropped out at age 14 when I decided it wasn't for me. The people I met in the church were some of the nicest people I've ever known. However, the members are blind sheep who believe whatever they are told. The children are taught from a young age that theirs is the only true church. As "Latter Day Saints," they strongly believe that the end of the world is near. They stockpile food and water and basically prepare for shlte to hit the fan. I guess like your typical religion, its all based on fear. I found it strange how the members fully believed in the church but were ignorant on what the church actually believes.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ralphyboy
a reply to: Woodcarver

Only Joseph saw the plates. Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.

The Angel said bury them plates.
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb.
Nope, i saw them too. Jesus showed me.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand

No join my church of eternal love and submission. Jesus came to me at the beach last week and said all other faiths are false.
...We only charge 6% donation by direct debit or card, 5% if hard cash...
I take paypal and various pieces of jewelry. Maybe a fishing boat.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
a reply to: musicismagic

BTW...I don't think Joseph Smith ever claimed to have spoken to 'Jesus' himself. He alleged he had an epiphany, or vision, from 'God'. (what's better than straight from the source, right?) It was the angel, Moroni, who allegedly guided him to, and helped him translate, the golden plates which lead to the Book of Mormon.

and that is why my church is better than mormonism, christianity, islam, and judaism. God is actually standing right here with me, ready to answer everyone's questions. The real god, not that fake god that you don't believe in, but the one that you do. Yea that god. What would you like to ask him?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Strange, because the true god of eternal love and submission is helping me with the church accounts.
Your god has to be false.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
There's a story of about 100 settlers traveling west who encountered J. Smith and his flock and the Mormons killed them all-women children-all because they were not Mormons and did not want their location exposed.

I believe there was actually a movie made about this incident but can't remember the name.

The word for Mormons that comes to my mind-ruthless. And powerful-scary.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I think the story of J. Smith and the golden plates goes something like this:

He was wandering around in the wilderness for who knows why reasons. Angels appeared to him and told him where to find the golden plates. He found the plates and copied all that was written on them. Conveniently for him the plates then vanished and all the Mormons have to go by is whatever Smith told them was written on the plates.
edit on 5 16 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
If you're really interested in learning about religion, try BBC "around the world in 80 faiths" with Rev. Owen Jones, very revealing and excellent docu.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I live in Utah. I know an 80 year old massage therapist/chiropracter/healer who was special ops in the US army. One day while i was being worked on he told me about a guy who was visiting Utah for about a month who was a military general. He worked on the guy once a week and they became acquaintances.

Anyway the chiropractor told me he knows to never ask a general about the operations they are conducting. So he never asked him. At the end of his the chiropractor said, "hey i know you travel a lot but if your ever back in Utah give me a call and we could get lunch and catch up."

He told me the general (not sure if it was a general btw, he said something high in ranks though). He said he will probably fly over Utah and look down on it but most likely never step foot in this hell hole ever again.

My friend the chiropractor was taken back and asked why he says that.

The general says he just busted the biggest pedofile ring in the history of the United States. And that all the parents were selling their kids to people who came to attend the conference. Each parents excuse was, "well they are just kids they don't even know whats happening."

He said twice a year during the mormon conference the epicenter for child trafficking is Salt Lake City.

And yes I believe they are worshipping Satan/saturn/kronos at the very top.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand

No, he knocked on my door. Asked me if i believed in god. I said of course. He said the end is near and that we would all die. He then asked me to join him. Sick lost man wanted me to join him. I told him to take his cult else where. #er thought id take my life with him.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

So that's all you've got? Some guy knocked your door and now you think Mormons want to commit mass suicide?
I don't buy it, they store food and water as church advice, to survive.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join