It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help identifing origin of Grey Alien image

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:00 AM
link   
funky intricate intro, artificial voice narration.

mini people in costumes. lots of undetermined objects, footage of naval vessels.

What more could you want to catch the masses out... I just feel this is cheesy as heck. doesn't get my spidey senses flowing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
funky intricate intro, artificial voice narration.

mini people in costumes. lots of undetermined objects, footage of naval vessels.

What more could you want to catch the masses out... I just feel this is cheesy as heck. doesn't get my spidey senses flowing.

^This x100.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
all these pics seem to have lines through them hmm

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: tjocksteffe

originally posted by: blend57
a reply to: Mouthmurf

I didn't find your original pic. But I found this one, which to me looks very similar to the aliens in the original pic:

For comparison:

I can't find the source of the second pic either.

Thanks,
blend57
Dressed up children. Look at the little girls legs.

why would anyone dress up children like this?
seems too well made for that
If you have had many children then you spot the characteristics of how and the way children stand! Kids!!

I totally agree with this and, having daughters myself, I would say they are all girls.

*EDIT* Ooops...left my reply half-written for too long.

edit on 16-5-2017 by fromtheskydown because: Not keeping up with the topic. :-D

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

It's defo the X files episode the detailing on the suit is the same as the original image and the close encouters costumes have slightly different shaped heads and not as much detail heres a link to the x files episode wiki page with some pics

x files

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Agreed! Good sleuthing!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I'm no expert on little gray men or photoshop. The video is pretty nuts, and I had to watch it twice. Unfortunately my gut says fake. Which is a drag cuz it'd be pretty groovy to have full disclosure before I kick the proverbial bucket.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
This looks real to me.

-MM
edit on 16-5-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
That's easy....These pics were taken at the Groom lake Christmas Party Circa 1983-84...

It was a hell of a throw down....GlekGlock got so wasted on intergalactic home brew he accidentally shot Walter with a DNA sequencing ray gun and turned him into a poodle...We all fell out laughing as Walter humped away on all the fellow humans legs !!

edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2017 by GuidedKill because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

thats a cool site lots of fakes and some uhmmmm.....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

In as much as you are interested in the little dudes, the grays, I will tell you I saw these guys when I was a kid. I was an orphan sort of, being in orphanages and 22 foster homes, so know I was silent about what on in my life then, called survival.

It was 1943-44 and I was in an interesting large house. Two men dying, one did, one's face being eaten up by cancer, a pregnant teen and the place run by Christian fundamentalist, one of the reasons I never talked of this. This happened on more than one occasion. I would wake up and these kids whom were bald would be leaning over my cot. I could take their presence but being frozen in place scared the crap out of me. They were small with larger than normal heads and dark bigger eyes. They left me with a bleeding nose each time. Know this, there was nothing in the movies of this, tv was not in my experience, didn't know what they were,life was primitive and severe, but so were these little guys it seems. They existed then and now I assume.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Looks like behind the scenes shots of Close Encounters of the Third Kind..

This. You cannot control a place a take pictures of these beings. It's ridiculous. Besides, the proportions are wrong. Definetely looks like dressed children.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: sailormon

Thanks for sharing, some theorize these creatures may be inter-dimensional or what the ancient cultures called Archons. These Archons seem to feed on emotions or our life force. I've seen them myself - I was in an argument of sorts with family members that would treat me badly, the day I stood up to them I saw, just for a second, one small grey standing next to each one of them, pretty weird. They were just staring at me, like they were in disbelief of what I had just done, in a blink of an eye the inter-dimensionals were gone.

-MM

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sailormon

In as much as you are interested in the little dudes, the grays, I will tell you I saw these guys when I was a kid. I was an orphan sort of, being in orphanages and 22 foster homes, so know I was silent about what on in my life then, called survival.

It was 1943-44 and I was in an interesting large house. Two men dying, one did, one's face being eaten up by cancer, a pregnant teen and the place run by Christian fundamentalist, one of the reasons I never talked of this. This happened on more than one occasion. I would wake up and these kids whom were bald would be leaning over my cot. I could take their presence but being frozen in place scared the crap out of me. They were small with larger than normal heads and dark bigger eyes. They left me with a bleeding nose each time. Know this, there was nothing in the movies of this, tv was not in my experience, didn't know what they were,life was primitive and severe, but so were these little guys it seems. They existed then and now I assume.

You should contact a specialized researcher on the subject, cases on the 40's and before are really rare.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
a reply to: sailormon

Thanks for sharing, some theorize these creatures may be inter-dimensional or what the ancient cultures called Archons. These Archons seem to feed on emotions or our life force. I've seen them myself - I was in an argument of sorts with family members that would treat me badly, the day I stood up to them I saw, just for a second, one small grey standing next to each one of them, pretty weird. They were just staring at me, like they were in disbelief of what I had just done, in a blink of an eye the inter-dimensionals were gone.

-MM

I don't know about their origin, it could be anything. But what's known is that their main agenda consists into abducting humans generation after generation, in order to build a hybrid race. When these hybrid became more and more human looking, they started to live among us. Abductees have been forced to teach them about our society to be able to blend in.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Maybe a movie set?

Yeah. Close Encounters of the Third Kind

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I hope they don't come back!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I didn't find your original pic. But I found this one, which to me looks very similar to the aliens in the original pic:

For comparison:

I can't find the source of the second pic either.

Thanks,
blend57
Dressed up children. Look at the little girls legs.

Nah! Female alien.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Blackfinger
Looks like behind the scenes shots of Close Encounters of the Third Kind..

This. You cannot control a place a take pictures of these beings. It's ridiculous. Besides, the proportions are wrong. Definetely looks like dressed children.

Not all aliens look like skinny greys. So many worlds out there.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join