It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ian Brady Dies Aged 79

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
At last, one of the most evil serial killers has died.

Moors murderer Ian Brady, who killed five children alongside Myra Hindley, has died aged 79. The pair carried out the murders from 1963 to 1965, snatching youngsters off the street before sexually assaulting their victims and burying many of their bodies on Saddleworth Moor in the south Pennines. When he was sentenced in 1966, the judge said he was "wicked beyond belief".

The couple's five victims - Pauline Reade, John Kilbride, Keith Bennett, Lesley Ann Downey and Edward Evans - were aged between 10 and 17. Fifty years on, 12-year-old Keith Bennett has still never been found - despite the belief that Brady knew the location and buried him on the Moors, where he buried three others. Brady's death comes hours after he was again urged to "do the right thing" and reveal the location of the Keith's body

Wicked Beyond Belief Ian Brady Dies Aged 79

Sadly he has never revealed the location of Keith Bennett's body, but I am glad he was never released. An evil man through and through.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Hopefully he's burning in Hell right now.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Did a search and looked in the recent items, and didn't see anything. Well at least he's dead, that's the important thing.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I noticed he died when reading msn news, that's good news

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Yeah - I noticed in the other thread that he died in a psychiatric ward - prison was too good for him?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
but at least he was give 3 meals a day, what a way to live out ones life, right i woould have pizzes inhis potatoess

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I hope he died in a prison. I can't stand it when these guys get the easy way out.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

He actually died in the secure unit at Ashworth Mental Asylum...he hated that, he always wanted to be moved to normal prison because he stated that he was not mentally ill and also he wanted to starve himself to death, so that he had control over the situation. Fortunately he was still decreed to be mentally ill and was therefore force fed against his will and kept alive as long as possible...no less than he deserved imo

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: destination now
a reply to: dfnj2015

He actually died in the secure unit at Ashworth Mental Asylum...he hated that, he always wanted to be moved to normal prison because he stated that he was not mentally ill and also he wanted to starve himself to death, so that he had control over the situation. Fortunately he was still decreed to be mentally ill and was therefore force fed against his will and kept alive as long as possible...no less than he deserved imo

he was a good man that went astray

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

already posted

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed.

top topics

join