It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ADHD, Mind Control Immunity

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
I recommend talking to your 6yr old as an adult. Children with ADHD (and again, from the work of Stewart Swerdlow) have a soul personality of an adult. If you talk to and treat them like an adult, you may find that things will change in their behaviour....... all the best, let me know how it goes if you decide to give that a go.

Kind Regards
Merger

I am going to try this and let you know how well it goes...

his death sentance.. i mean appointment to get drugs is in aug.. so i have a good way to try whatever i want before then to see what happens... I will let you know the progression of it and if he changes or whatever...

But i honestly think he is just being a kid.. thats alll.....

posted on Feb, 23 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Good post Merger.
And it's amazing how smart little kids are sometimes. They are pretty much like adults, just smaller bodies.

And they can also be a bit on the wild side. It's a fun mix. They are just growing up. As you can imagine being a kid is quite an experience, full of fun, and of course frustration. Imagination running wild, the world is their playground. A box becomes a house.

Troy

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
From the work of Stewart Swerdlow, an expert in Mind-Control and programming (26 hours of DVD on the subject)........ part of it states that the medication given for ADD and ADHD open the pineal gland up for programming via ELF transmission..... When on mind-control drugs, such as anti-depressants, anti-psychotics, and speed based drugs....... the pineal gland gives off a murky yellow colour meaning its been affected and opened up for programming..

Some children DO need the medication, but its overprescribed, thats a fact.

Kind Regards

Merger, excellent find! I knew I was onto something, many praises for confirming my thoughts.

-ADHDsux4me

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I completely agree that medication for ADD and ADHD is way over prescribed. There are certain children that ARE in need of this medication and have trouble functioning without it.
Let's face it, kids are going to be kids. They are going to test your patience, run wild, scream, throw fits, and some are just brats that lack discipline. (I'm not saying EVERY kid.)
My nephew has ADHD, and he is 10 years old. On the medication, he can get thru a normal school days and get his assignments done, without it, the teacher's can't control him.
Here was an experiment that was done. On the medication, my nephew is extremely calm and lucid - off of it, he can't concentrate and is out-of hand.
A relative of mine, who doesn't have ADHD, took his meds to see the effect that it would have on them, it had the opposite effect, they felt like they were on speed.
Although I hate to admit it, there is SOME truth in people having ADHD.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Very true, kids are kids. Even the bullies can grow up to be respectable citizens.

How many young folks like 4 - 7 year olds are going to take education completely seriously? They're still running around being "Superman" with a cape. Before we allow the non-sense of drugging kids for lucrative, made up diseases, we need to look at our own childhood. Some of us were wild kids, some of us were loud, but many of us made it just fine before the "needle and pill pushers" bullied there way into our schools and suppressed our emotions. I will never submit my soul to these creatures.

Troy

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cornelia
If this so-called ADHD or whatever is a REAL disease, please explain to me why in the US 1 on 10 children is diagnosed with ADHD while here in Europe is just 1 on 10,000.
Are we genetically immune? LOL

Ritalin is a great business, and keeps smarter minds quiet as a good side effect.

Interesting. Can you provide a reference for this statistic? 1 in 10 seems incredibly high.

phaedrus

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Amazing how a request for an actual reference can completely kill a thread...

phaedrus

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:07 AM
link   
ya I know what you mean.. I did that on the 9/11 debunked thread..

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Kid gets loud, a little annoying. Kid gets put on Ritalin. Kids emotions are suppressed daily by the screwed up drug. Kid blows up one day and shoots his class mates. Psychotrophic drugs can be found in such shootings.

Troy

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I am going to try this and let you know how well it goes...

his death sentance.. i mean appointment to get drugs is in aug.. so i have a good way to try whatever i want before then to see what happens... I will let you know the progression of it and if he changes or whatever...

But i honestly think he is just being a kid.. thats alll.....

from personal experience i say this...DO by all means speak to your child's adult personality....it DOES work.

TRUST YOUR INTUITION...you honestly think your child is being JUST A KID?...then run with it...run far away with it from the diagnosises that require drugs as a treatment for being a kid.

I have learned much over the years...including that my daughter is supposed to have ADD...but i perfer to look at her as an Indigo Child...someone that is unique in their thought processess, beliefs, and what makes life work, in general...Many parents of such children are Indigo's as well...

That would make the older generation the teachers...How does it look to children that already KNOW a lot more than they have been credit for, to see their brothers and sisters drugged up for being who they are...?

survival depends on understanding, acceptance and the belief that learning...no matter how segmented...is still learning...if the child is nervous, antsey...can't sit still...look to the idea of nourishing the body....and the mind will follow...you would be amazed at how well this works.

~oracle~

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Nice post Oracle. Those little guys are individuals too.

Troy

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ADHDsux4me

Case in point, you are most correct.

Notice how I am the only one to give you a star on this one major topic.

Now go see how many stars JFK on yacht with naked women gets or Why did God let the dinosaurs die out (inane junk).

Here is a link to a most interesting site: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The majority of people out there are sheep, being led to slaughter and they just can't or won't wake the frig up from all the mind controlling that is being zapped at them.

Research "Silent Sound"

The Sound of Silence is a military-intelligence code word for certain psychotronic weapons of mass mind-control tested in the mid-1950s, perfected during the 70s, and used extensively by the “modern” US military in the early 90s, despite the opposition and warnings issued by men such as Dwight David Eisenhower.

This mind-altering covert weapon is based on something called subliminal carrier technology, or the Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS) (also nicknamed S-Quad or “Squad” in military jargon). It was developed for military use by Dr. Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703 — “Silent Subliminal Presentation System” for commercial use in 1992.

The patent abstract reads:

“A silent communications system in which non-aural carriers, in the very low (ELF) or very high audio-frequency (VHF) range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum, are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers.

The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener.”

In layman’s terms, this device, this “Sound of Silence” simply allows for the unwarranted implantation of specific thoughts, emotions, and even prescribed physical actions into unsuspecting human beings.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I also have ADHD, but mine is more of a passive version of it. I tend to lose focus of things quite easily and want to do something else right afterward. This is also why I started getting worse in school. The effects didn't start showing up until I was in 5th grade or so. I'm sure I would of had straight A's had it been diagnosed at the time. Actually I don't think ADHD was even a diagnosis back then. My personality is quite lousy with this condition. I tend to have anger outbursts as well.

The medications can be rather helpful at times. Adderall, despite being a methamphetamine, is like speed. It keeps you awake and full of energy for a long time. Almost like having continuous energy drinks all day, only without the crash that caffeine generally gives you. The only lousy part about adderall is it's killing of your appetite. It's great if someone is trying to lose weight, because when you'd normally feel hungry, adderall makes you not want to eat.

I've tried other meds too, but none have been as effective.

Anyway, interesting info on the subject. It adds a new direction for thinking.

I don't know about mind control though.

posted on Feb, 9 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ADHDsux4me

I am writing a paper for my college english class, and they chose the topic of ADHD. It was chosen for us so we could focus on the specific writing styles we are learning. To have fun with it, I took the extreme conspiracy theory stance while writing, especially when dealing with the CDC Web Page.

Here is what was scary. I didn't have to stretch my imagination very far to read between the lines of the CDC page and see a conspiracy. They make comments about community studies in an effort to "identify and catalog" persons with the disorder.

Why would they need to catalog those with it? When I was a child, my school was unable to cope with me. In retrospect I realized that I was smarter than my teachers, and I questioned everything. Because of this, at the school request, my mother took me to a child "psychologist" who (after only a few sessions) told my mother I had ADD and needed to be on medication.

This was the early 80's and the most accepted medication was Ritalin. Being on this medication led to some of the most rebellious times in my life that culminated in me assaulting my "therapist" with the bottle of medication. He of course refused to "treat" me any more.

Public schools are government funded facilities, and they have a vested interest in having children diagnosed with ADD/ADHD, as they receive funding for it (see the testimony of Patti Johnson www.house.gov...). The government also has monetary interests in the big drug companies for the "research" into "cures" or "treatments". Yet, why would they want to cure something that is generating huge amounts of revenue? Not to mention they have refused to admit that ADD/ADHD are the product of their experimentation on an unwitting and unwilling public. 50 years ago, these disorders did not exist. Yet a couple of decades after German scientists were brought to the U.S., multiple disorders and diseases that were never heard of start cropping up.

Believe it or not, I actually caused insult to a few of my classmates by questioning the government. I cannot come out and call these people mindless sheep, even though that is what they are becoming. The general public has stopped questioning the government, counting on them to solve so many problems for them, with next to no over sight. Soon the American public will be in full support of the government sweeping non-conformists under a carpet of elimination, not unlike the Germans did with the Third Reich and their "euthanasia" programs. It started with infants and the elderly, and quickly moved into children up to 17 years old. The evidence is there in the past. Are we going to be doomed to repeat it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join