It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis and Apportment of Objects - Anyone who is really really a master in this 2 subjects ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Telekinesis and Apportment of Objects - Anyone who is really really a master in this 2 subjects ?

I was wondering if there any Master who is able to share some experiences as to how to achieve Telekinesis and Apportment ?

Basically I would like to know what goes through your mind when you do Telekinesis and Apportment ...

Physiologically what happens when you are trying to do Telekinesis and Apportment ...

Is there anyone who is like super good at these 2 ?

Hope to hear from you soon...

Thank you and warm regards

COSMO - The Tomorrow Cat - From the Dimensions of Tomorrow and Beyond !!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I wish I was ! ..I used to try to do telekenisis when I was a kid ( thanks to the movie Carrie ), but could never do it . ...it will be interesting to see if any one pops up,here who can do it and what they say. ....I fully believe that somewhere is the mass of the unused brain , we have more abilities then we know. And, Somehow a long time ago humans were conditioned to not use their whole brain.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I would love to be able to use telekenisis, unfortunately I've tried and nothing happened

I guess its about training your brain/mind, not impossible, just very hard to attain the strength or right mind.

Only a guess but who knows?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

I recommend to you Isis Unveiled by Helena Blavatsky, specifically Volume 1 which deals with occult science.

Supposedly she could levitate, I don't know. I wasn't born yet for another 100 years.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

In a dream once I did telekinesis on my own body and I was able to fly around.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

In a dream once I did telekinesis on my own body and I was able to fly around.

I do that. and I can move objects. usually in a semi lucid state where I am in control, but still unaware I'm dreaming.

Waking up is such a bummer

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
No idea what apartment of objects is...

I've practiced telekinesis with some success but by no means am i a master. I've been able to move a straw hanging from a thread sealed in a glass jar.

To do this i have to eat super healthy and meditate a lot to expand the electromagnetic field of my body. At least that what i think is happening.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I have to wait for a rainy day before the lightbulbs in my apartment will start popping when I switch them on. Maybe it was capacitance in the underground cables, but I'm sure it was telekinesis.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

fear

scared of insects ?
at night
all you can think is insects crawling across your stomach
their little legs
the mind is so good at working you up

your scared now , sweating
you've checked your bed thoroughly for bugs and found none
but you feel something crawling on your stomach
you say its just your mind,
you take a look
and find one solitary insect crawling over our belly

what are the chances ?

try it again, work your fear up

once ok
twice ok
thrice hmmm......same result

I wouldn't say this is a good method to learn with
but it will open your eyes to the power your mind has when
its in a fearful state

a better method is spending all week
with a candle 24 hours a day
but that requires a lot of patience

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I will try and give you a history and effect of my efforts several years ago. I was successful, way beyond expectations. I am an older man, but an open minded one and have had a lifetime of experiences, so I may not be normal to start with. Also if you follow my regimen, you may become ill, sick like being sea sick for a time, feeling like crap. When and if you get there as I did, other doors will open as well. Spinning discs every day is like intense mediation. I got so I could go out of body, have energy course through my body and project this energy to others with their permission.

It started with an overriding desire to do "something". To make a long story shorter, I set up discs, paper and aluminum in a bathroom with no outside air interference. I am a retired teacher, one of my subjects was science so I am careful to elliminate outside influence. Each day practice and practice, concentrate and eventually they will move. I got sick doing this and then as they moved more regularly, the headaches diminished.

Later I got so good at it, I could just think at the discs and kept several around the home on needles. I would observe them just sitting there and then move them after looking up from reading a book or watching the tube. Later I would go outside and move them from several hundred feet and later from across town.

This last was an amazing thing. Others, family and non family would visit and I would ask them to think at the discs and move them. Most could do this easily so long as I was near, but then was it them or me, they would really spin, two and three at a time. However, I felt there was a sharing at some level going on.

Now to the sad proof. I went through some surgery, a knee and hip plus attacks by sociopathic township members in court. I was pulled down from my higher vibrational to just battling in my life and discontinued my efforts in TK. Now here I am several years into the future, I have the same discs, the same home, all is the same and the discs just sit there, I Can't move a damn thing unless I hold it close to me and then it is sporadic. I am thinking of learning again, but fear going through the pain of learning, after all, I am now 78, not a spring chicken. LOL.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
No idea what apartment of objects is...

I've practiced telekinesis with some success but by no means am i a master. I've been able to move a straw hanging from a thread sealed in a glass jar.

To do this i have to eat super healthy and meditate a lot to expand the electromagnetic field of my body. At least that what i think is happening.

Prove it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

working on it. I still don't quite believe it completely myself. If i do consider myself to be able to prove it to myself, i will definitely try to prove it to everyone.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Telekinesis and Apportment of Objects - Anyone who is really really a master in this 2 subjects.

If somebody can do this then if they start showing off by giving demosntrations etc, they will soon lose the ability. This goes for all parnaomral abilities. Its the law of nature.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Usually TK and Apport is done by Spirits.To Apport from I have read is usually with very small Objects like Pennies, and small Rocks, or Glass Beads being materialized at random.

join