It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The only option for the globalist agenda is to co-opt the rising tide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
If you think about how America came to utilize a central bank, there is always a force on stand by to co-opt independence and turn it into something else. I loved the Creature from Jekyll Island, if someone can dispute this book I would listen.

Also, I often think about the ability for just a few people on this planet to know "everything" and what can be done with that information. Throw in a few predictive programs and the picture gets really frightening. The state of privacy is an extremely alarming concern. I fear for the world I am leaving for my children just a few years from now.

So here we are, on the cusp of change, no matter how you slice it. People aren't happy, but there's a different angle. The ability for a few people to not just be inside your home, but your entire life.

It's so great to see Trump talking about God. I hope people take a real hard look at everything available on them via google / facebook / apple and think really hard about who should have that kind of insight into their lives.

"Keep your behavior excellent among the Gentiles, so that in the thing in which they slander you as evildoers, they may because of your good deeds, as they observe them, glorify God in the day of visitation."

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: wakeupstupid

Trump is the major enemy of the Globalists.

Trump wants Nationalism, wants a border to protect our country from invasion and control the immigration so that America isn't flooded by unchecked mass migration which can devastate a country.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I like your style here wakeupstupid, it reminds me of an approach I took awhile ago...as fun as sarcasm can be, this could be our sad truth in our near future.

If we can collectively stay engaged in this world and fight the grid being brought down upon us, we may have a chance, either way it is quite the time to be alive!
edit on America/ChicagoTuesdayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amTuesday12 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: StanleyBolten

You, sir, have no knowledge.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: StanleyBolten

Trump is the major enemy of the Globalists.

Trump wants Nationalism, wants a border to protect our country from invasion and control the immigration so that America isn't flooded by unchecked mass migration which can devastate a country.

So if he is an enemy of globalism than why does he have companies overseas ? How can you be anti globuuuulist and same time earn money of globalisation ?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Some of his closest aides are telling the media they control him, and that he is unaware. Believe that or don't everyone is painting him as a useful idiot, for one reason or another. The entire sell of Trump to the American people is the same reasoning. "He's not the man we wanted, he's the man we got, and he will do what we want him to do, or he's gone" seems to be every sides theory.

new topics

top topics

join