It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WannaCry ransomware shares code with North Korea-linked malware – researchers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The US now has a reason to storm the embassy and arrest Assange, he put lives in danger. Yes Ecuador will yell and scream but Trump will write them a big fat cheque!

The US storming the Equadorian Embassy in the UK... That´s so... arg! I don´t know where to begin with, really.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
NK is not really a treat on the plate for american conquer. So nothign will happen.

North Korea is definitely no treat on a plate but they may find that they are a minnow swimming with sharks.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Clearly not North Korea, and I'm pretty sure that their "nuke" was just a big bottle rocket with a microwave attached to it.

That being said, the leaders of North Korea are terrible, but not really a threat to anyone other than North Koreans.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

originally posted by: musicismagic
NK is not really a treat on the plate for american conquer. So nothign will happen.

North Korea is definitely no treat on a plate but they may find that they are a minnow swimming with sharks.

hey thous are me words

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Wikileaks didn't release the NSA stuff. Nobody, as far as I am awae, is suggesting they did.

Though I may have missed some reams of MSM propaganda as I try to avoid it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Th build up to NK being taken over by China has been going on for months. This is just an escalation in the worldwide propaganda onslaught.

The US is working WITH China to make it seem necessary for western audiences when it finally happens. If that doesn't make people realise that all the diplomatic nonsense is just cover games, and that China is well and truly on board with the NWO, god knows what will.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Had a feeling the governments would blame the attack on NK. Just knew it.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies
Tell that the poster I was replying to. My point was that invading a third party embassy in a foreign land is not acceptable even not for the US. I simply find it outrageous to even contemplant the thought, yet for that poster it seems to be justified.

But I didn´t receive an answer yet, so I´l wait for that, if it comes.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Apologies then...

but who knows how far our governments would go by the way!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join