It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Last Trumpet of Revelation on Feast of the Trumpets September 23, 2017 video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

the last trump is more the last blowing of the shofar on the Feast of Trumpets unless he's changed that recently.

Correct my mistake
I'm not native English speaker, I must watch English video's twice or maybe three times, make notes and stuff, I only watched Scotties once while posting, sorry Scottie, your good!!!

Anyways then one can say The Last Shofar Trumpet blast, immediately rapture, directly followed by the The First Revelation Trumpet, somehow I like the symmetry in all of this, moreover the whole life cycle (of the Jesus Messiah) should be understand by the Jewish Festivals calendar, I'm correct in all of this???

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Oh, goodness. Without doing a side by side of both Chris and Scottie, I am not entirely sure where off the top of my head the two events are.

If you look exclusively on the two, then it would depend on where the Rev 12 sign falls on Chris's chronology.

And, of course, that depends on what you believe concerning eschatology. There are quite a few different beliefs. If you really want to see some good, scripture based discussion on it, try here. It should help you sort out the various schools of thought.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I am not entirely sure where off the top of my head the two events are

Scottie says more or less: 1st Trumpet around September 23, 2017. Chris says 7 Seals then 4 Trumpets ... this is the chronological order.

So the 7 Seals will be opened by The Lamb of God before 2017-09-23, can be that The Lamb is sacrificed at the 7th Seal Rev 8, because clothes are washed white in The Blood of The Lamb Rev 7:14,15 (then the text is not chronological). Moreover The Lamb could NOT be the same as the returning Jesus (by most Jews then acknowledge as The Messiah, I think). The parusy is after the three Woes, as I understand it. Can be that The Lamb is a scapegoat, a scapegoat made by the people, made by the internet.
edit on 2017-5-16 by galien8 because: extra info

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

You have to take into account that John saw things taking place in both Heaven and on earth.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

You have to take into account that John saw things taking place in both Heaven and on earth.

...beam me up Scottie...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join