It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
It is like the U.S. seems to automatically believe the police investigations as well as intelligence agencies with zero acknowledgement or understanding maybe they lie sometimes and can be corrupt.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: FauxMulder

Really interesting stuff. I find it funny that you have to be a crazy "conspiracy theorist" to believe a man who wasn't missing his cash, wallet, phone, or expensive watch was the victim of a robbery.
Yeah that is the craziest thing about it,obviously that sounds fishy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

OK I'm no digital forensic expert, but I don't trust any digital evidence, can be tampered with, better is that Assange testifies also, then the digital evidence is confirmed, maybe beyond reasonable doubt

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Another botched robbery murder?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Can't Sessions do anything about this? And if the computer is now destroyed, who did that?

This may sound unusual but I think or strongly suspect that the whole Russian collusion conspiracy meme is in part meant to deflect away from this particular subject.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

OK I'm no digital forensic expert, but I don't trust any digital evidence, can be tampered with, better is that Assange testifies also, then the digital evidence is confirmed, maybe beyond reasonable doubt

And why DID Assange post a reward for info leading to the murder of this particular individual?

I think a few more shoes still have to drop and it isn't going to be about how Russia "hacked" the election.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸‏Verified account @JackPosobiec 5h5 hours ago

/pol/ has discovered that bar owner Joseph Capone, one of the last to see Seth Rich alive, was in the White House 4 days before the murder

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Posobiec is late to the party.

I wonder if more will come of this?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
List of Cams at and around the Seth Rich murder scene...yet, no arrests.

twitter.com...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Capone, eh?

Interesting last name.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Agreed.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Interesting tweet from Kim Dotcom today re: Seth Rich...

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom

Why have murderers of #SethRich not been identified? The crime area is littered with cameras. Several cam locations identified by PI.

Kim Dotcom lists security cams in the area where Seth Rich was assassinated

edit on 18-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Correction

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Did everyone get today's update? This man is now backpeddling and said there was a "miscommunication". I wonder what happened?
www.fox5dc.com...://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
edit on 5/19/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
List of Cams at and around the Seth Rich murder scene...yet, no arrests.

twitter.com...

Is the investigation still open and ongoing, or has it been inexplicably terminated or closed?

Why doesn't Trump or Sessions care about this? Worried about getting JFK'd or something.

Something is very rotten in the DC and with the police there. That Comet Pizza gunman was a paid actor and his arrest appeared as if staged and the suspect, without any fear of being shot dead.

I suspect Satanists..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
The DNC WikiLeaks were a leak, by Seth Rich, and not a hack by the Russians, which would have appeared in the data stream and why weren't the computers handed over for forensic analysis?

Apparently, somewhere there's a Podesta leak regarding Seth Rich and "reprisals" (in this case shot in the back).

That computer, if it's in storage, might hold the key to Trump's salvation and Hillary Clinton's downfall.

Who killed Seth Rich, and why? and to whom are they connected?

I knew this name would pop back up again - while the MSM remains eerily silent about it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

Did everyone get today's update? This man is now backpeddling and said there was a "miscommunication". I wonder what happened?
www.fox5dc.com...://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

Feels to me like he's been silenced and they've been paid off, or, he made it all up about his source and info, which seems unlikely, but possible.

But if there are a lot of security cameras, why aren't any suspects being pursued?

Was the investigation shut down prematurely and if so by who's order?

Something's still very fishy about the whole thing.

sorry for mult-posts, but this subject is very important, and so long as Trump doesn't pick Lieberman to head the FBI, maybe by God something will be done about it..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
And now that the Seth Rich story is getting a bit more traction in the MSM the dems have suddenly began walking back their calls for impeachment.

I can't wait for the day when it's proven Seth Rich was the one who leaked all of the DNCs e-mails. But you know what the dems will say then right? That Seth Rich was in collusion with Russia and Donald Trump. It will never end.

The good news for democrats is Eli Lilly is planning to quadruple their production of Prozac for the next 8 years.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

Agreed.

I would love to see any updates on this crucially important story.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: b.jim
There is a video out there, supposedly, showing murky images of two men near Seth at around the time of his shooting. I would love to see that vid....

You'd think that releasing it could help lead to the identification and arrest of his murderers...murky or not.

I don't see much (read as: any) serious effort going into finding his killers. I mean, neither LE/Investigators nor his parents are even willing to consider that his profession might have something to do with motive.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I cannot understand his family!

Your son is murdered in the wee hours of the morning.
Immediately it is called a botched robbery.
His wallet, phone, watch, necklace were not taken, however.
He works for the DNC.
Wikileaks offered a reward for info.

Maybe someone should look a bit closer at that family. Maybe his family has reasons to just roll over and accept the OS. Do they have other sons or daughters they may be protecting?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join