It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: FauxMulder

The Pi is an ex detective in DC so he has credibility

The PI is a Fox News regular and a political hack.

FNC’s Rod Wheeler: If Texas Deputy Murder Had Been Other Way Around ‘We Would Be Burning Down CVS Right Now’

Fox's Rod Wheeler: Beyonce's Superbowl Performance "Really Gave The Middle Finger To Police Officers"

Wheeler: Trump Sounds Like The Stronger Candidate To Defeat ISIS

Fox host to cops: ‘Fire a shotgun in the air’ because Freddie Gray protest is ‘the end of civilization’

Let's go a little further back... 2007:

WND - Payback for expos? on 'dyke' gang rapes

Rod Wheeler, who has experience as a police detective, told O’Reilly of a growing national concern over lesbians and some men “recruiting kids as young as 10 years old in a lot of the schools in the communities all across the country.” He estimated the presence of 150 gangs, including lesbian gangs, in the Washington area alone. Some of the children, Wheeler said, “have actually reported that they were actually forced into, you know, performing sex acts and doing sex acts with some of these people.”

Before he was declaring the collapse of civilization on Fox, Wheeler was sounding the false alarm of the takeover of the US by lesbian gangs on O'Reilly. He was forced to apologize for his bulls#ing on that occassion:

In his apology Wheeler states, "During the O’Reilly Factor segment on June 21st, while engaged in a discussion on Lesbian gangs, I inadvertently stated that gang members carry pistols that are painted pink and call themselves the "Pink Pistol Packing Group." I was not referring to the gay rights group "Pink Pistols" who advocates for the lawful rights of gays to carry weapons for protection.

Further, I mentioned that there are "over 150 of these gangs" in the greater Washington DC area. What I actually meant is that there are over 150 gangs in the Washington DC area, some of which are in fact lesbian gangs. Lastly, I mentioned in the segment that there is this "national epidemic" of lesbian gangs. A better choice of words would have been to say that there is a growing concern nationally, and especially in major urban areas, of increased gang activity, which includes some lesbian gang activity. I apologize for any misunderstanding this may have caused." .

In case you missed it. He claimed that there was a national epidemic of pink pistol carrying lesbian gangs, with some 150 of them active in the DC area.

- There was no national epidemic.
- There was not 150 such gangs in DC — most likely not 150 active gangs of any kind in the DC area.
- They weren't any pink-painted pistols by the non-existent gangs.

But hey, if there's compelling evidence, then by all means — let's see it. We won't though, because it doesn't exist.

You just destroyed this thread with some facts. Ty.
You are the reason i come to ATS. Not that many stars, i see ppl dont know how to use critical thinking.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: anarkyangel

You're forgetting Fox didn't just take this guy's word for it. They waited until they got confirmation from "a federal investigator". So they have a named source and an anonymous source, which you won't believe? Did you believe WaPo's 2 anonymous sources last night?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

You're forgetting Fox didn't just take this guy's word for it. They waited until they got confirmation from "a federal investigator". So they have a named source and an anonymous source, which you won't believe? Did you believe WaPo's 2 anonymous sources last night?

What's the federal investigators name? Without a name, they're still anonymous..

Its comical that there was a thread yesterday about sourcing, and some of the same posters are right here believing and running wild over what an anonymous source has said.

I guess sources don't matter when it's something you want to believe, huh?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
All coming out now. The charge is that Seth Rich and the contact at wikileaks he was passing information to were murdered by the DNC. Then in an act of further evil, the DNC turned the whole issue into a Russia scandal pointing the finger are rivals. All done with the help of senior corrupt officials in the 5I's.

... The truth shall set you free.

It's time for Hillary and all involved at the DNC to face the harshest penalty possible for their crimes. Even liberals know this is true. They just won't admit it as they have their homework to push lies about Trump.

To all brainwashed liberals. Just get off the propaganda train and join the real world. It's nice here and you will be welcomed.
edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
All coming out now. The charge is that Seth Rich and the contact at wikileaks he was passing information to were murdered by the DNC. Then in an act of further evil, the DNC turned the whole issue into a Russia scandal pointing the finger are rivals. All done with the help of senior corrupt officials in the 5I's.

... The truth shall set you free.

Any links? I'm really interested in seeing the evidence.

And anonymous sources don't count.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

To follow I am sure. Unlike the Russian nonsense this rings true. You know it, and I know it. We all do.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Exactly right, because someone ordering the murder of Seth Rich is the biggest story in political history. Riotedand when you consider the disgusting strategy off the cover up... Slandering rivals with game news.

This transcends partisan politics. A man was murdered and all roads lead to the DNC.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Specifics are coming out... 44053 emails shared by Seth Rich with wikileaks. Check back on the story months ago when a wikileaks contact confirmed a dnc staffer handed the emails to him....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

To follow I am sure. Unlike the Russian nonsense this rings true. You know it, and I know it. We all do.

I've been looking all morning and haven't found anything, but I did find this, it turns out wheeler wasn't hired by the family, but an "anonymous" third party..

The private investigator, Rod Wheeler, gave an interview to Fox 5 in Washington D.C. on May 15 making the sensational claim, although he did not produce any evidence and said he’d heard about it from an unnamed source. The Rich family, in a statement published by NBC News, said it has seen “no evidence” and was a “family committed to facts” not “fake evidence.”

The family also said Wheeler was paid for by a third-party and was contractually obliged to not comment in the media about the case without the family’s permission.

Some of what Rich's family said..

As we’ve seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press,” the Rich family statement said. It continued:

“Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we’ve seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so. We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family.

Link to full statement by family

Article

So there's no evidence, and even Seth Rich's family thinks this story is crap. I can't think of anyone who would be more committed to finding out the truth than his own family.

Still waiting for evidence..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I said there was a named source (the PI) and an anonymous source (the federal investigator).

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Imo if you cant prove it on the public court, then might as well just drop it. And i follow this rule for both sides. I dont have any proof that he was killed because of the Clintons, and you havent presented any, besides an article from a clown that gets paid to say raunchy crap. But u want me to believe him when he says someone told him this is true. Do you understand that im not a fool. Im not falling for BS. Show me real proof or its hearsay. Its ok though, it makes for great fiction. Let me know when someone who wants to make a quick buck, makes a documentary about this story. I will buy it, lol. Its entertaining.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Not a lot of people know this, but Seth was scheduled to be a witness in a voter fraud case.

I have a feeling this GOP lobbyist/private investigator is a pied piper.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

I said there was a named source (the PI) and an anonymous source (the federal investigator).

So no other sources than a known political hack?

See my post above for the just released statement from the family.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I didn't claim to have proof of anything of the sort, nor did I even mention Clinton. You sure you're replying to the right person?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Ohhhhhh wow no way, the so called detective in this article is a liar and was not even hired by the family, but from some unknown third party. Here comes the BS. Im not wearing the right type of shoes for this deep thick layer of bs thats being laid here.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers."

Very interesting.

I wonder why the family believes there was more than one murderer.

edit on 16-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

I saw the statement from the family. He's an alarmist for sure. However, most of the links presented as "proof" he's a "hack" are opinion pieces, not all of which lack merit. Nothing has been presented showing he's wrong here. DCPD or the FBI could probably prove him wrong, but according to Fox DCPD won't answer any questions about it. Wikileaks suggested Rich was the leaker, this PI says Rich was the leaker, and Fox reports an anonymous federal investigator confirmed it. I don't trust anonymous sources by themselves, but altogether it's sounding more and more like DNC wasn't hacked. That's all I said. I'm not pushing anything about Clinton.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: underwerks
"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth’s murderers."

Very interesting.

I wonder why the family believes there was more than one murderer.

May be. They probably know more about it than anyone. I'm sure the police that are investigating his murder talk to the family more than the press.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

I saw the statement from the family. He's an alarmist for sure. However, most of the links presented as "proof" he's a "hack" are opinion pieces, not all of which lack merit. Nothing has been presented showing he's wrong here. DCPD or the FBI could probably prove him wrong, but according to Fox DCPD won't answer any questions about it. Wikileaks suggested Rich was the leaker, this PI says Rich was the leaker, and Fox reports an anonymous federal investigator confirmed it. I don't trust anonymous sources by themselves, but altogether it's sounding more and more like DNC wasn't hacked. That's all I said. I'm not pushing anything about Clinton.

Nothing has been presented showing he is RIGHT either.

Do some research on Rod Wheeler. He's a political hitman, who's contracted to stir things up.

If him and an anonymous source from Fox news are the only evidence, then there isn't any evidence.

The family even calls BS.

This has all the watermarks of a psy-op. I wouldn't be surprised if Rod Wheeler had a gigantic transfer into his bitcoin wallet recently.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Who wants to bet that Rod Wheeler has a bad accident, or is really suicidal, and doesnt finish this investigation?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join