It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is evidence Seth Rich had contact with WikiLeaks prior to death

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I don't know if they have any other children, but they have each other. That may be enough to make them fearful.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Seth has a brother who apparently spoke with him before he died.

I'm trying to track down the article that has this, but it is difficult due to all the recent flurry of smokescreen articles that have been published. If I find it, I will certainly post it here.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

You're right!

Aaron Rich, Mr. Rich’s brother, said in an email Wednesday that Mr. Wheeler had “discredited himself as an objective investigator” and had lost the confidence of the family. He said that the politicization of his brother’s death had been “painful” and “debilitating.”

Link

I thought I had seen something about a brother once.

ETA: And, again, with the family being so concerned with the "politicization" of Seth's murder. He worked for the DNC and they have a damn political consultant as the family spokesperson (and, yet, they keep claiming his murder was from a botched robbery)!

I know they are grieving but, come on! It doesn't excuse their obvious hypocrisy. The public has a great interest in solving Seth's murder, too.

edit on 19-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
This will amount to nothing. If everyone knew that Seth Rich was the leaker, then the entire Russian Hacking/Trump Collusion Hoax would go up in smoke. And without that witch-hunt, Trump would actually be able to accomplish things to make the country better, which is exactly what the globalists and the left are trying desperately to avoid.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: galien8

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Rod Wheeler, a private investigator hired by the Rich family, suggests there is tangible evidence on Rich's laptop that confirms he was communicating with WikiLeaks prior to his death.

OK I'm no digital forensic expert, but I don't trust any digital evidence, can be tampered with, better is that Assange testifies also, then the digital evidence is confirmed, maybe beyond reasonable doubt

And why DID Assange post a reward for info leading to the murder of this particular individual?

I think a few more shoes still have to drop and it isn't going to be about how Russia "hacked" the election.

Will it stick in court?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

KimDotCom has announced he is willing to provide a written statement that Seth Rich was in fact in contact with Wikileaks and did send DNC emails to them.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 14m14 minutes ago

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

Kim Dotcom‏Verified account @KimDotcom 33m33 minutes ago

Kim Dotcom Retweeted Sean Hannity

I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Yay!!!
John Podesta even said "I'm all for making an example of a suspected leaker".
And guccifer said "the name of my source is seth".

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

I'm meeting my legal team on Monday. I will issue a statement about #SethRich on Tuesday. Please be patient. This needs to be done properly.

Welp so much and sayonara to the "Muh Russians" theme it was nice while it lasted but time for distraction is over.

KDC better be holed up somewhere safe till Tuesday.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Welp so much and sayonara to the "Muh Russians" theme it was nice while it lasted but time for distraction is over.

KDC better be holed up somewhere safe till Tuesday.

Anyone with half of a brain cell knows it wasn't the Russians and that it was an inside job.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

If true...then was Seth murdered for the purpose of being able to blame it on the Russians? IOW, not murdered for leaking...murdered so the leak could be exploited without worry of Seth ever owning it?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

If true...then was Seth murdered for the purpose of being able to blame it on the Russians? IOW, not murdered for leaking...murdered so the leak could be exploited without worry of Seth ever owning it?

Dead men tell no tales.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Throes

Exactly.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

"Muh Russia" excuse for losing, excuse for investigation, excuse to distract from agenda.

Speculation by me is Seth silenced to keep Bernie voters on reservation.

"Muh Russia" used to cover leak.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
a reply to: FauxMulder

Did everyone get today's update? This man is now backpeddling and said there was a "miscommunication". I wonder what happened?
www.fox5dc.com...://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

reply to post by Ankhmorpork

Feels to me like he's been silenced and they've been paid off, or, he made it all up about his source and info, which seems unlikely, but possible. 

But if there are a lot of security cameras, why aren't any suspects being pursued? 

Was the investigation shut down prematurely and if so by who's order? 

Something's still very fishy about the whole thing. 

Yes I agree, something is very fishy. There was no miscommunication, in my opinion. What he originally claimed was crystal clear in its clarity. There was no room for misinterpretation.

He would've been better off saying that he discovered that he had gotten some bad info, or that he misinterpreted the information he got from his own sources.

This smells like total BS
edit on 5/21/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

It would be interesting to see what kimdotcom has to say about the investigator, Mr Wheeler, from this thread OP, recanting on his previous statements.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

I think he was literally on his way to the meeting when he was killed.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster

DNC was an inside job.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MfId77

As long as he doesn't take a car, boat or jet that HRC has access to, he should be fine. Oh and he shouldn't work out and should probably check his blood pressure, too. Wouldn't want a barbell to crush his throat or for him to suffer a heart attack.
I personally like the term "Hillaried" but whatever. To each his own.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I am well aware which is why this registered Democrat didn't vote Democrat in the election. Had it been E Warren, I would've gone straight ticket, frankly.
Karma is coming for her although I admit to cheering for the pneumonia but, whatevs. Hillary is the anti-Christ and clearly more evil than her pneumonia was. Too bad.
edit on 23-5-2017 by PRSpinster because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join