It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistant Principal forced to resign from job. Goes nuts. Driven by Pro Life Christians

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat
A. Trump? What the heck?

B. Um, you dont have the right to speak/stand here/talk to my students? Uhh how dare you. Typical liberal, your opinions dont match mine so im suddenly infuriated. Second, any further attempt you make in sharing your opinion i will see as illegal, a hate crime, facism, and do all i can to get them silenced because freedom of speech is only if you say exactly what i would.

C. He thinks he is an educator?? How DARE he! And id beat his ass if my kid went to his school and he pulled this #. What a hateful pathetic little man. Not my students? Wow he is as dumb as he is immature. I guess in his town the abortionists furnish him with a list of patients otherwise how the hell would he know how many girls got pregnant.

D. Id walk into his office a second time and break his nose if he said those things to my kid about Christ and the Bible and FYI I sure as hell would walk in and bust his jaw all the same if he ran his mouth about atheists are scum after my child identified him 0r herself as atheist, i would choke him out if he knew my child had chosen to identify as Hindu and he did something like pull his arms from the sleeves and out the bottom flailing all 4 extremities around and saying in a mocking voice, "oh look at me, im the great Ganesh! i want a peanut!" And no joke, judging by his immaturity, hate for diversity, and abraisive personality in general, that is exactly what i would expect him to do in the presence of a Hindu person before he grabbed some string and tied off a cow and telling that person, "i just castrated your fictional God." Any educator who DARE tell my kid there is one absolute truth and then the other side is only foolish fluff not warranting any respect and taking away his ability to as much as be exposed to a different viewppint would have just taken that step over the line from idiot to idiot who has now exercised control over how my child is able to experience his or her own damn life and that is a place you just dont want to wander into with me.

E. And im not an idiot, i know it is very likely that the kids lack of really anything of substance to say makes it possible they are being used to do some other agenda by a church or overzealous parent but we all at that age were ignorant and wishywashy and were just starting to navigate the road tp our eventual beliefs and moral opinions....ok, maybe Zoarastor Buhda and/or Jesus already knew the "right answer" from all the conflicting opinions before they could speak but unless one of them is on ATS, again ...in high school you were not an expert on racial relations or gun control history so dont say you were. But since that is the case (and because i aint a "liberal" and by liberal i mean liberal 2.0 2017 model and since im not a liberal i form my opinion of a person by his or her behavior, honesty, kindness, etc. and in general dont take personal beliefs into account) i can only look at the kids in regard to how they act and they arent cursing and screaming, they are addressing a person they know to have conflicting beliefs with the same level of respect as they would anyone else, they are inviting the other side to be heard and offering a forum to attempt a sharing of ideas. Well, check check and check.

😏... great post and I understand your sentiments as well.. the students trying to raise awareness were much better behaved and made him look like the intolerant clown he was being. I had to chuckle when he said these are " my children" then later referred to them as students .

You just proved the point these are not his children in a very strong way.. thank you for that.
Too many teachers have this hidden sort of ownership over their students and they are NOT the parents.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
You say the teacher was out of line, I say the protesters are out of line...you don't have abortions at schools you have them at a clinic or hospital, go protest there...if you don't want teenagers to get pregnant tell them not to have sex or give them condoms, or have them get a vasectomy or tubal ligation, as early as 15!

When I was in high school we had pro-life protesters do the same thing and the posters they held were repulsive/grotesque pictures. Maybe they should have pictures of bodies from inside concentration camps because that is the first thing they said when the spoke to the assistant principal. There is a holocaust going on right now.

I actually sat through most of the video...assistant principal is totally correct, and the kids are clearly harassing him and the school.

There's a fox news interview of the protesting kids and they are total wackos...they are homeschooled and found out that particular school was studying the Holocaust so they went there to protest because they think there is a Holocaust going on in America right now.

Children or a fetus as they believe are not born with these thoughts...their parents put this into their head. Anti-Abortion is not a gene trait. Homeschooled with time to go protest anti-aboriton sounds really wacko....

Marian apparitions have been calling for prayer for the many abortians on this planet for decades. It is a holocaust of sorts when you consider the numbers.While the message is valid the delivery of the message needs to be to receptive audience.

Who knows.. maybe someone that day in car driving by decided not to have an abortion .. and that child will thank Jesus for speaking to his mothers heart someday if she ever tells the story.

God works in mysterious ways ...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

He forced nothing on them he simply told them to quit harassing his students.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

Well they are all technically legal, even late term ones. But late term abortions can put the mother at risk more too I'd imagine.

Plus, early term ones you're talking about literally sometimes just a clump of cells up to a zygote. Not even a fetus yet.

It's not like people who are pro-choice or women who have an abortion are all "Yay, let's have an abortion!!!" We're still conscious of what's going on here. We still have morals and feelings and stuff too ya know. Nobody takes this subject lightly but we are rational about the whole idea. Especially, for me at least, the idea that giving people a choice when dealing with their own life is better than forcing them into something.

Nobody wants to be forced into something like that so allowing options is the best thing to do. Doesn't mean they'll always choose what I or you would want, but they might, but they might not also and we have to live that. The other option is forcing a position on someone and I don't think that's right.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Thank you for your honest reply.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AlexandrosTheGreat

And id beat his ass if my kid went to his school and he pulled this #.

That tells me that you have no higher reasoning skills; that you would resort to violence in the first instance. I read the rest of your post and I wonder why so much anger? What values are you trying to instill into your children

in high school you were not an expert

So I presume you have students at high school age and you vet everything they read or watch on TV?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Wrong, someone was held responsible for his foolish actions which were counter to the fundamentals of the country that pays him to teach our children..

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

Wait, are you attempting to make the argument that a normal adult would run out to someone using their first amendment rights to say something that that adult doesn't like and scream nanna nanna boob booo you can't hear them to everyone so that said speech isn't heard by anyone?

Ok... not exactly the kind of adults I'd want to hang out with and I certainly HOPE that isn't the normal adult reaction to hearing speech they don't like.

JAden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

No one has to ASK them to be there, they can proselyytize wherever and however they want on public property while not breaking any laws. Former vice principal lard ass can't stop them.

JAden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Because one of our fundamental rights are freedom of speech. You are also free to listen to it, or ignore it. You are NOT, however, free to limit someone else's ability to practice it.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

YES he did. Not all speech is explicit. His attempting to deny them their right of expression was an implicit expression of his political views and an expression of his position on that which they were espousing.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

How do you ignore it when you're in a long line that you cannot get out of?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

How can people be IN THE WRONG for speaking their minds in public? They are standing up for their beliefs. It's more than 99% of the population is doing and it is admirable.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

No, in that case, the question becomes "if we are just cells, then at what point do we constitute being human? and what then would constitute murder?".

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I ignore my wife all the time when she's standing right in front of me(tongue in cheek). I'm sure you can figure out a way.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Masterjaden

So parents' right to not have to hear it be damned, especially when they're listening and waiting for their children? Their right be damned when all they want was a smooth way without disruption and worrying about their children's safety and hurrying out of there?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Yeah but you might be leaving the school to have unprotected sex, hell, when I was in high school I saw people #ing under the stage of the drama department.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

It's been a while since I've read the constitution, can you remind me where it's written that you have a right to NOT hear someone else speaking in public?

Jaden :scratchinghead:
edit on 17-5-2017 by Masterjaden because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I've been noticing a lot lately that people seem to think that they have the right to something that infringes on other people's actual rights. Here let me clear it up for you, you CANNOT have a right to something that infringes on someone else's rights.

You can't have the right to not hear someone else speaking as that infringes on their right to speak.

You can't have the right to not be in the presence of firearms, because that infringes on the right of the people to keep and bear arms.

You can't have the right to healthcare because that infringes on the right of the people to choose who they provide services to (freedom of commerce). Feel free to read my op on obamacare being tantamount to slavery.

Jaden

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

He was trying to stop teenagers from expressing their belief, and went on to insult said students and their belief.

You know, it's ironical how this "snowflake" can't admit that a human fetus is a living human organism and goes on the regular left-wing tirade trying to dehumanize human beings... Heck, if the left-wing dehumanizing brigade want to claim that human fetuses are "only a bunch of cells" the same can be said of all human life...

BTW, this "supposed educator" apparently isn't aware that newly born babies aren't capable of surviving by themselves as they need someone to take care of them, and feed them, just like human fetuses. Heck, there is already an attempt by left-wing "educators/philosophers, researchers and even doctors" who want to include newly born children as "not being human beings just like human fetuses and therefore the parents of newly born can decide to murder their children even if they are perfectly healthy".

edit on 17-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join