It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assistant Principal forced to resign from job. Goes nuts. Driven by Pro Life Christians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
If you've got the time this is worth the watch. Hilarious. Liberal Assistant High School Principal flips out. Pro Life Christians wore him down. Video went viral. He was forced to resign.

Your average liberal administrator in All his glory.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Doctor Smith because: more text

edit on 15-5-2017 by Doctor Smith because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I can't believe the foul mouth on this 'educator'.

Good to know we are all just 'cells' that can be destroyed at the whim of liberals.

Outrageous.

edit on 2017/5/15 by Metallicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

He wasn't politically correct enough.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I can see where the assistant principle was coming from even though he could have handled himself better than by cussing and doing the little doo-wop thing obnoxiously.

If you're preaching or demonstrating on a school corner as students are leaving that implies you believe that they need "saving" and that could be seen as offensive to someone who is supposed to be keeping those kids "safe" while in their care which could imply that they are doing their job poorly.

I thought he acted very childishly and unprofessionally but I do see where he could have taken offense to the act.

edit on 5/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Meh typical right wing snowflake harrasing people, but hey what floats your boat.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
brainwashed principals against brainwashed snowflakes.

Two stupids don't make a smart

link   

I watched this when it came out a while ago. He could have probably handled himself in a slightly more adult way I will admit. But I don't see why he lost his job over it.

He didn't do anything other than exercise his own free speech against theirs. What is it that he did that should mean losing his job over???

Also where does it say he lost his job for this anyway??? Got a link??
edit on 15-5-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

link   
the dude was obviously mentally unstable if a little thing like this made him snap and go full retard.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Which is worse?

Liberals foaming at the mouth or conservatives foaming at the mouth?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I watched this when it came out a while ago. He could have probably handled himself in a slightly more adult way I will admit. But I don't see why he lost his job over it.

He didn't do anything other than exercise his own free speech against theirs. What is it that he did that should mean losing his job over???

Minor issues here...
1. If a student spoke to him, or any adult in that school, telling them to "shut the F*** up" and "go to hell," police would be called and that student would be taken off the premises.
2. The number of times this man tells the individuals to shut up, claims their ideas constitute "harassment," and threatens to call the police would indicate he has ZERO respect for "free speech."

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Was that conservative paid from public tax money to educate children and was he on the clock during his tirade?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Not instability. It's a deeply rooted guilty-conscience that's silently eating away at him. Looks like donuts are one of his escape mechanisms.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Meh typical right wing snowflake harrasing people, but hey what floats your boat.

I don't agree with the Christian dogma, but I do support free speech.

This is another typical liberal Authoritarian trying to shut down alternative views. You won't see so called 'right wing' people shutting down free speech like this fool.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

1. He's not a student and if I remember right, they weren't on the school grounds.

2. Telling someone to shut up is still just him speaking. He didn't force them into silence. Those two kids were making false statements about him however by saying "He supports Murdering children." Which he never said. In fact he never said he was pro-choice or that he supported abortion at all. Just that he didn't want them spreading pro-life material at that school. So actually those kids were making false accusations about him to the public.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This story is interesting in that it is not some left wing SJW person or group forcing a person out of a job or a position like a very large majority of these stories.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: mOjOm

Minor issues here...
1. If a student spoke to him, or any adult in that school, telling them to "shut the F*** up" and "go to hell," police would be called and that student would be taken off the premises.
2. The number of times this man tells the individuals to shut up, claims their ideas constitute "harassment," and threatens to call the police would indicate he has ZERO respect for "free speech."

I think telling some one that your God was going to kidnap their soul and torture them for all eternity , could definitely be considered harrassment.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

I don't agree with the Christian dogma, but I do support free speech.

This is another typical liberal Authoritarian trying to shut down alternative views. You won't see so called 'right wing' people shutting down free speech like this fool.

Idk...

Telling other people's children your God is gonna kidnap their souls and torture them for all eternity , if they don't play ball. Is kinda jacked up..

If your telling kids the intricacies of fellatio your gonna catch a little hell to.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
Which is worse?

Liberals foaming at the mouth or conservatives foaming at the mouth?

That's what alcohol does. Should have been smoking ganja. None of it would have happened. Too bad all the lawmakers are bonkers.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Again, how do we know he lost his job???

Where is everyone getting that from, it's not in the video and I don't see any other links about this.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

www.philly.com...

He Resigned.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join