It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scott Waring UFO Sightings Daily to go dormant.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
The man who never saw a UFO (or otherwise) he didn't like has decided to stop posting to his site UFO Sightings Daily.

www.ufosightingsdaily.com...

My last post. Thanks for the 7 years of support. We have accomplished a lot together.

When I began with this site in 2010, I had the single intention of defending those who say they have seen UFOs, because they were often ridiculed on the web. Now that happens less.

The lack of discernment from Scott C Waring will ensure that some (but not all) people who claim to see UFOs will continue to be ridiculed.

When NASA was going to shut down the live space station cams, I organised you to email NASA to tell them to keep the cameras up...and we succeeded. The cams are still up, years later. We posted some amazing sightings and discoveries along those 7 years and we have made it to major news sites like CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox News and even New Scientist which said I was making a new area of science. I even talked to directors from Destination Truth and Ancient Aliens who used my site on their shows.

I'm not sure as to the veracity of the first claim, but I hardly think his speaking to directors from the above mentioned shows gives him any more credibility.

I will still be around, still keeping up, just not posting anymore. I think its changed. It was educational before, it was enlightening before, it was even comforting somehow knowing the truth, but it seems to have taken a turn as entertainment. That was never my intention. This is serious stuff that has depths that even I can't fathom. It deservers serious thought and research, not contempt and ridicule.

Its been great, Scott C. Waring-UFO Sightings Daily

I suspect that one of the reasons UFOs are being perceived as entertainment are in some ways due to Scott Waring's website.

There is more serious UFO research going on, but I hardly consider Scott Waring's website to have contributed to this. His spurious identification of anything and everything as a UFO, or evidence of life on Mars/the Moon/etc continues to propagate UFO believers to be credulous cranks with very poor filtering ability.

The sensationalist nature of his page combined with the large amount of ads makes me suspicious his motives are somewhat less pure than he ascribes to.

I do wonder why he is shuttering the page though. Perhaps there is a lack of revenue, or perhaps even he realises just how spurious most of his reports are.
edit on 15-5-2017 by cuckooold because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Last time I decided to have a look at his site, after not bothering for a while, I got a full page red warning on screen.
It said something about malware and viruses etc so I skipped to something else.
He was a little over enthusiastic about things wasn't he.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa

He was a little over enthusiastic about things wasn't he.

Indeed he was, look at this little nugget.

Elf-Like Alien Face Found On Mars By Opportunity Rover, May 2017, Photos, UFO Sighting News.

I found this very interesting long eared face on Mars today. The face also has a long hat, which makes me wonder if it is to hide their long alien skull? Perhaps, but many faces have been found with a crown or hat of some sort that were long just like this one. The face looks almost dwarf-elf like in appearance.

Finding alien sculptures of their faces are the most important scientific discoveries we can make next to finding a living being. These sculptures show us their facial appearance. And seeing their faces makes the public less afraid, once they see that aliens are not much different than us.

Scott C. Waring

How he thinks any of this will be taken seriously is beyond me.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Wow. I've been dying for the opportunity to do this so here goes...

ITS A ROCK!!!

Yaaaaaay.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

i can see what he means but thats because he has coloured it in, plus i see faces everywhere anyway haha but yeah thats just a rock

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
fat face

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

LOL @ your username...that is awesome

top topics

join