It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News doesn't even Mention a Crime that Trump Committed in his meeting with the Russians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You act as if I'm the one making policy.

Good to know we can have an adult conversation about things.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Are we allied with Russia???

I didn't know we considered them an ally.

'The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back'

Yeah....hey Leftists....take the advice from your King Obummer....Russia is not our enemy.
We should still be thanking Russia for losing over 20,000,000 people in WW2, military and civilian, without the Russians we might all be speaking German right now.
Forget the Cold War, its over.....Putin should have his own room at the White House.

edit on 15-5-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

FYI, your thread title, "Fake News doesn't even Mention a Crime That Trump Committed in his Meeting with the Russians", implies that President Trump committed a crime when meeting with the Russians.

Just sayin...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I can't believe that people are falling all over this.

The fact is if Trump had any Russian connection during his campaigning, you better believe the NSA would have caught it and they would have been all over it.

A man as important as Trump would have been monitored by the NSA that is a fact.

This is a wet dream, created by the democratic liberals, still crying they did not get their queen in chief.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

FYI, your thread title, "Fake News doesn't even Mention a Crime That Trump Committed in his Meeting with the Russians", implies that President Trump committed a crime when meeting with the Russians.

Just sayin...

Thats not me thats Click Bait Fake News. There title actually says Trump leaked the information. There the ones suggesting he commited a crime when the President has the Ultimate Authority to Classify/Declassify.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate
Well if we can get the intelligence services out of the media maybe we'll start to get a glimmer of truth.

Yes! and We need the media corporations out of our local newspaper businesses.

We need more of the local media, that is truly local and not owned by international media conglomerate corporations.

Then of course we need the alternative media and conspiracy sites like AboveTopSecret. We continually need the forums like this so that people can get word out about things that the corporate media does not cover.

Forums are a good place to bring out the truths and show the evidence.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I am absolutely astonished at the willingness of the hardcore Trump supporters to sell out their own country with this 'But the Russians are our friends!' nonsense.

Just, astonishing.

Come on guys, if Obama did even 1% of this stuff... just imagine how you'd all be exploding.

It doesn't make it okay just because it's your guy doing it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
I am absolutely astonished at the willingness of the hardcore Trump supporters to sell out their own country with this 'But the Russians are our friends!' nonsense.

Just, astonishing.

Come on guys, if Obama did even 1% of this stuff... just imagine how you'd all be exploding.

Obama can mess up a # sandwich.

Doesn't mean Trump does too.

But bring on the special prosecutor by all means!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
As usual from Trump's Chief of Cult, Steve... BS. Yes, the legal ramifications have been reported extensively. You need to get a better Google.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
If this was Obama or Clinton cooperating with the Russians to fight ISIS it would be no news at all. The president can and do determine what information he can share with those "he and his advisers" determines are "allies" on certain causes. Just saying, if you can replace Obama or Clinton in place of Trump and it does not make for news, then it is "Fake News" (The reverse of this rule is true also).

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Just, astonishing.

If the Media held Obama to the same un Godly Standard that they hold Trump to then you might have a Point. But since the Media has done a complete 360 degree turn for the worst your argument is invalid.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join