It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fake News doesn't even Mention a Crime that Trump Committed in his meeting with the Russians

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Trump 'shared classified information with Russia'

I've looked through a couple of these articles and not one mention a Specific Law that he broke. Hell when they went after Flynn they at least took the time to declare him guilty of violating the Logan Act. A law which in itself is ridiculous that no one has EVER been found guilty and convicted of breaking. Hahah.

The Trump campaign's alleged links to Moscow have dogged his presidency, and are part of several investigations.

Which no EVIDENCE has been found beyond a Reasonable Doubt.

The FBI is currently investigating the Trump campaign for possible ties to Russian interests. Meetings with Russian Ambassador Sergei Kislyak featured prominently in the firing of National Security Advisor Michael Flynn and Attorney General Jeff Sessions' recusal on Russian investigation matters.

Ya the Trump Campaign not Trump himself.

The fallout from this story could be enormous and not just because there is a boundless trove of Republican quotes over the past year - directed at Mrs Clinton - about the utmost importance of protecting top-secret information.

Crimes that were Proven Hillary Violated:

FBI: Yes, Queen Hillary Broke The Law. No, She Won't Be Prosecuted.

Hillary Clinton utilized multiple “different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain.” So she was lying when she said that she only set up the system so that she could use one handheld device.

Hillary transmitted classified information. Here’s Comey: “From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification. Separate from those, about 2,000 additional e-mails were ‘up-classified’ to make them Confidential; the information in those had not been classified at the time the e-mails were sent.” So she lied that no classified information was received or sent.

Hillary did not hand over all her work emails to the State Department. At least three of those emails were classified “at the time they were sent or received, one at the Secret level and two at the Confidential level.” Comey was kind here to Hillary – he said that there was no evidence that “any of the additional work-related emails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.” Except, of course, that deleting such emails would be the entire purpose of having a private server.

Hillary’s lawyers didn’t read the emails they deleted – they just deleted stuff based on header information and search terms. “It is highly likely their search terms missed some work-related e-mails, and that we later found them, for example, in the mailboxes of other officials or in the slack space of a server,” Comey said. This would be destroying possibly classified material. And as Comey says, there may be a fair bit of data they never saw: “It is also likely that there are other work-related e-mails that they did not produce to State and that we did not find elsewhere, and that are now gone because they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.”

Comey admitted openly that Hillary’s team was “extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information….None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.”

Hillary knew that classified material was passing across her server; as Comey acknowledged, “even if information is not marked “classified” in an e-mail, participants who know or should know that the subject matter is classified are still obligated to protect it.”

Hillary’s server could have been hacked, and some of her emails were likely hacked in other people’s inboxes: “With respect to potential computer intrusion by hostile actors, we did not find direct evidence that Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail domain, in its various configurations since 2009, was successfully hacked. But, given the nature of the system and of the actors potentially involved, we assess that we would be unlikely to see such direct evidence. We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.”

Then there is the question of whether US allies will be more reluctant to share sensitive intelligence information with the US, lest the president put sources at risk.

This is Hilarious. You guys have absolutely no problem with Obama Holdovers leaking information that costed Flynn his Career or leaking Presidential Phone Calls with the Australian Prime Minister and Friends but have a Problem when the President SHARES the information in a Oval Office meeting. The most heavily secured room in America.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Well if we can get the intelligence services out of the media maybe we'll start to get a glimmer of truth.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

3 words.

Russians.
Are.
Scary.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

3 words.

Russians.
Are.
Scary.

4 Words: The Russians are Coming!!!!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

This is Hilarious. You guys have absolutely no problem with Obama Holdovers leaking information that costed Flynn his Career or leaking Presidential Phone Calls with the Australian Prime Minister and Friends but have a Problem when the President SHARES the information in a Oval Office meeting. The most heavily secured room in America.

Doesn't this go both ways??

Since you don't have any problem with Trump leaking information then why do you care if Obama Holdovers did???

If it's ok for Trump to SHARE information then why can't others SHARE information???

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
President Pence

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Idreamofme

3 words.

Russians.
Are.
Scary.

I just wee'd a little bit in my pants.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Doesn't this go both ways??

Since you don't have any problem with Trump leaking information then why do you care if Obama Holdovers did???

If it's ok for Trump to SHARE information then why can't others SHARE information???

You are seriously asking the difference between sharing strategic information with an ally during war versus leaking information for political reasons? Maybe meditate on that and perhaps you can find an answer.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Are we allied with Russia???

I didn't know we considered them an ally.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

An ally in the war against ISIS and the war on terror yes...and any citizen of the world should be all for that since Russia is still a world power and can help us win those wars.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

Doesn't Russia back Assad? I thought the U.S. gave a bunch of nice shiny weapons to take out Assad..correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I hope you get a good paycheck at the end of the week.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Only the Democrats think Russia is the enemy. And that's until Dems lost the Election and needed a Scapegoat to blame other then there just god awful candidate. Haha because Dems were pretty chummy with the Russians when Obama was in charge. Uranium 1 Deal, Tell Vlady I'll be more Flexible after my Reelection, and We removed all Chemical Weapons from Syria, O and allowing them to annex Crimea. But sure Russia is the Enemy

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Well, clearly not everyone thinks we're allies with Russia. We may be both fighting ISIS but I don't think that actually makes us allies.

ISIS is a terrorist organization and is fighting lot's of people. Pretty much anyone who isn't ISIS in fact. That by itself doesn't make everyone else our ally either. It just means we have a common enemy.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Joke all you want smart guy but the sell out conservatives have been preaching Anti-Russia stances since I was born and only some of them have recently changed position because they are loyal or simply spineless to Trump.

So don't give me that it's all Democrats BS.

Russia is still officially not considered and Ally of the United States. You may not like that or maybe you want to change that fact, but it's still a fact until it's changed.

Twist and spin all you want but it is what it is.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Well, clearly not everyone thinks we're allies with Russia. We may be both fighting ISIS but I don't think that actually makes us allies.

ISIS is a terrorist organization and is fighting lot's of people. Pretty much anyone who isn't ISIS in fact. That by itself doesn't make everyone else our ally either. It just means we have a common enemy.

The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

The Enemy of my Enemy is my friend.

Not always. But that does make for a neat slogan. Sometimes the enemy of my enemy is also just another enemy.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Only the Democrats think Russia is the enemy. And that's until Dems lost the Election and needed a Scapegoat to blame other then there just god awful candidate. Haha because Dems were pretty chummy with the Russians when Obama was in charge. Uranium 1 Deal, Tell Vlady I'll be more Flexible after my Reelection, and We removed all Chemical Weapons from Syria, O and allowing them to annex Crimea. But sure Russia is the Enemy

I think quite a few people besides democrats think Russia is the enemy. Especially those that track the Russian subs with nukes and spyships off the East coast. That would be the US military.... Try and keep up....

www.foxnews.com...

edit on 15-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Joke all you want smart guy but the sell out conservatives have been preaching Anti-Russia stances since I was born and only some of them have recently changed position because they are loyal or simply spineless to Trump.

So don't give me that it's all Democrats BS.

Russia is still officially not considered and Ally of the United States. You may not like that or maybe you want to change that fact, but it's still a fact until it's changed.

Twist and spin all you want but it is what it is.

And Obama laughed at the idea of Romney saying Russia is the number 1 geopolitical enemy

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

'The 1980s Are Calling, They Want Their Foreign Policy Back'

edit on 15-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join