It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moors Murderer Ian Brady dead at age 79

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
www.itv.com...

Good riddance to the evil POS.

I hope the devil has plenty of fun lined up for him and his girlfriend.

For those who don't know, in the 60s Brady and Hindley abducted, tortured and killed five little kids, even recording at least one of the torture/murder sessions.

Despite that, they had their defenders (Stupid, bloody churchy types as per usual).

if ever two people deserve an eternity of torment, it's these.

God bless the angel of death for ridding the world of Brady on this day, I shall raise a glass to the skeletal, scythe carrying final arbiter.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I remember hearing of him, when I was a kid. He was news even here across the pond.

didn't recognize the name, but that face was familiar. So, if you're inclined towards that direction, he's answering to a bit more final judge...as he should be.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

It's a shame he didn't live to be 179 .. another 100 years
rotting on jail... It's what the evil pervert deserved.

Torment in Hell you bastard

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Don't think there would be many sad to see him go. If ever there was a case to bring back the death penalty, it was this case, and it wasn't only the kids he killed, though that was the worst part.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

A pity it wasn't in jail though.....

www.itv.com...

The Moors Murderer Ian Brady has died at a high security psychiatric hospital in Merseyside.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
He wanted to get transferred to Scotland, so he could starve himself to death. The English kept him and made sure he was force fed, so he could rot and live in terminal pain.

I wonder if the doctors stuck to their hypocratic oaths?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hope the tax payers feel that they got their money`s worth keeping him alive this long instead of just executing him.

I`m sure the court and the politicians feel that they did the right and humane thing by not executing him but I wonder how those same politicians feel about all the innocent people that were killed ,by tax payer funded bullets and bombs, in foreign countries during all those years that they were keeping this POS alive.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Good...

I hope they bury him in an unmarked shallow grave in an undisclosed location...

Just like the way he and his other evil half did to those poor kids.

Sick bastard deserves to have his soul rot and suffer for eternity.

Lags

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Keith Bennett.

I was born after the Moors Murderers had become horror folklore and they were less relevant than Bennett. Most anyone over 30 in the UK has grown up with the search for his remains and the fight of his mother to live to see the day. It's been a national saga.

Brady's not worth a thought. He's dead, so what? F*** him. Unmarked grave and no more said.

I only hope one day they find Bennett and give him a proper burial.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I gotta say, the thing about thos case that always struck me hardest, was the occasional interview with Keith Bennet's mum.
Her sadness was always so stark, even to someone like me who usually misses emotions in others.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Well... that, it would seem, is that.

Jolly good!

Bloody sad that he never revealed the location of the remaining body, but to be totally honest, it seems to me that his victims have no capacity to mind much where their bodies might be at present. One would hope the little chap was winged off to heaven immediately upon being murdered, regardless of the nature of the ground in which he lay.

Brady on the other hand. Well... I think its safe to say that if there is an after life, Brady will rue the fact.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

Keith Bennett.

I was born after the Moors Murderers had become horror folklore and they were less relevant than Bennett. Most anyone over 30 in the UK has grown up with the search for his remains and the fight of his mother to live to see the day. It's been a national saga.

Brady's not worth a thought. He's dead, so what? F*** him. Unmarked grave and no more said.

I only hope one day they find Bennett and give him a proper burial.

Totally agreed

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well... that, it would seem, is that.

Jolly good!

Bloody sad that he never revealed the location of the remaining body, but to be totally honest, it seems to me that his victims have no capacity to mind much where their bodies might be at present. One would hope the little chap was winged off to heaven immediately upon being murdered, regardless of the nature of the ground in which he lay.

Brady on the other hand. Well... I think its safe to say that if there is an after life, Brady will rue the fact.

Try to keep it simple for once mate, I know you can...

The bastard deserved to die.

Lags

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Ever wondered if they were both 'straw' people that took the blame for a missing person kidnapped by the elite for a blood sacrifice ?

A dying or very old person usually spills the beans on their death bed. Yet to this day, the burial site was never found.

Secondly, children get murdered every day; yet for some strange reason, those murderers never get life. Some are even let off scot-free.

So if a high ranking elitist did the murder and these 2 people were the fall-guys, it makes sense why they would be kept under close guard for life.

If I am right, then everyone who framed them will now start dying mysterious deaths. If they murdered the child, then nothing will happen.

join