It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there is NO nwo, i repeat NO nwo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

who ever started this idea was either paranoid or stupid... wake up sheeple

No such thing as a "new world order"? I suppose you are calling President George H.W. Bush paranoid or stupid? I hope you take the time to read all of the following quotes and investigate the issue further:

From the National Archives
September 11, 1990

On September 11, 1990 at 9:09 PM, President George Herbert Walker Bush spoke before a joint session of Congress, regarding the Persian Gulf War. Among other topics, he stated that the war presented an opportunity for a "New World Order" to emerge.

We stand today at a unique and extraordinary moment. The crisis in the Persian Gulf, as grave as it is, also offers a rare opportunity to move toward an historic period of cooperation. Out of these troubled times, our fifth objective -- a new world order -- can emerge: a new era -- freer from the threat of terror, stronger in the pursuit of justice, and more secure in the quest for peace. An era in which the nations of the world, East and West, North and South, can prosper and live in harmony.

www.sweetliberty.org...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Also, on 1/21/2005, during the inauguration speech, his son G.W. Bush stated:

"We have confidence because freedom is the Permanent hope of mankind, the hunger in dark places, the longing of the soul. When our Founders declared a New Order of the Ages, when soldiers died in wave upon for a Union based on "LIBERTY", when citizens marched in peacful outrage under the Banner of freedom "NOW"-they were acting in ancient hope that is meant to be fullfilled."

Also, on 9/14/01, Gary Hart, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, stated:

"There is a chance for the President of the United States to use the disaster . . . to carry out what his father - a phrase his father used I think only once, and it hasn't been used since - and that is a new world order."
Senator Gary Hart, Sept. 14, 2001 [4]

www.radioliberty.com...

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Try doing some research before you start denying ignorance!

Regards,
MK

look at the date on this 9/11 omfg!!!! I see a pattern. Pretty funny that a clue as to if nwo exists was on a thread that said it didn't LOL

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
What all the ignorants fail to realize is since 9/11 we have already been living in the New World Order.

since 9/11 we have been in a transitional phase. I like to think of North America in a state of suspended freedom. The Constitution is essentially a meaningless document as indicated by Shrub Jr. We still have some freedom but we are living in a fake democracy/covert police state.

On 9/11 Shrub Jr told us that the world changed. Imamerican't if you think that there is no NWO or that there isn't going to be a NWO then why is your president and all his men telling us that the world is changing and we need to surrender freedom for security?

Don't you realize that the world is sleepwalking into another world war and Bush needs terrorim to destroy the constitution so he can have a draft and amerika on a total war footing?

1984 is already here.

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
My 2 cents on this thread:

1. I very much so dislike the government.
2. This country is going down the toilet.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that we're heading for some really bad times.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know that we're heading for some really bad times. .

Don't get too comfortable in your armchairs all of you Bush buddies. You can deny 9/11 was an inside job all you like but when the powder keg blows and all hell breaks loose you can no longer ignore the issues at hand.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
we may as well blow the powder keg on our own terms...
which means be prepared. if you cant get out of the us then at least be ready for when it does happen

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Corporal said:
They don't need an army, all they need is the media to create a society where people only live to consume and be as much as egocentric as possible.

Take internet for example, what does the internet do? It basically seperates people from eachother in real life and even causes some people to become addicted and lonely. (I myself try to be offline as much as possible because I don't want that.) Now, what do people do when they get lonely and feel bad about themselves? They go buy even more stuff to feel a bit better about themselves. (Look at the media damn it! They only show you perfect images of perfect people living perfect lives.) Ofcourse they don't want to show you reality, reality doesn't sell and doesn't make people feel bad about themselves.

If you fail to see my point there, you can take the ''war on terrorism'' as an example.. It seems they invented this slogan to force the biometric passport upon you.

Do you honestly think a terrorist will stop with blowing up buildings because he has a biometric passport? Do you honestly think that bombing ''the ashes of evil'' won't provoke even more acts of terrorism?

Damn, Corporal, I'm hereby nominating you for an immediate promotion to General. Awesome post. The last paragraph is the best way to phrase it. There can be no conclusion but that the US being in Iraq is fostering and creating the terrorist threat. Islamofascists are being used by the NWO to subjugate Americans and others under the NWO money-scheme. They will not be happy until each spare nickel is milked from the non-uber-rich.

Thomas Crowne's recent articles on the NWO should be required reading before posting to any NWO thread. He mentioned 'em but here's the links:

Thomas Crowne's NWO ATS Weekly post #1:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

...and Skull n' Bonez is covered in part #2:

Detail on the organizations involved in part #3:

And then there's part #4 where TC digs into the Council on Foreign Relations:

Then he gets into the deep stuff (Committee of 300) in part #5

...what's funny to me is how desperately humans want to believe they know what's going on. In fact, it is this predictable hubris which allows the NWO such success. It's an ongoing silent war with an unsuspecting western public in the crosshairs. The NWO scheme is to shoot you with social-bullets that travel slowly and silently. When 9/11 happens, you can't react, you can't cry for help, you're just trapped. The end result of the slowly tightening NWO snake will be you (and your neighbors, friends, etc) as submissive, sociologically ordered, unpropertied slaves.

The lowest common denominator of a group will be with the majority, always. Only the minority are ever really informed. This 80/20 percentage rule applies across the board of life. When confronted with unhappy truths, the majority will look for the closest mental umbrella to hide under.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This topic is a really good litmus test for WISDOM.

There are those who think logically, have wisdom, draw conclusions based on systems and patters that exist... "between the lines". This is "wisdom".

It is indeed a blessing.

End transmission.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
At the rate things are going "bombing the ashes of evil" will start making us more enemies, many of which will be attacking from the inside. Its not like all of america is going to lay down and play dead when they start taking away freedom of speech, the right to bear arms* and start censoring things*

*completely, not what they are doing now

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I regard the whole NWO/Globalization topic as fact.
Conspiracy is a misnomer.
Anyone with their eyes open can see it.
Quigley laid it out decades ago.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
"There is no such thing as NWO" HAH!
"Who's controlling it?" THE STRONGEST OF THE BAD GUYS.
"Wouldn't they need a huge organisation?" THEY HAVE IT! Freemason groups ALL ANSWER TO HIGHER LEVEL GROUPS.

I shouldn't have to explain it REALLY, because it's VERY SIMPLE. INTELLIGENCE SERVICES draw on the knowledge of satan, which NEVER changes, and has been around forever. They get their HIERARCHY AND MO from the same place as the freemasons!! AND they compare, and learn from eachother in all fields! Do you think WE INVENTED spying and black ops? The Carthagenian navy had a SECRET NAVAL BASE, with HUNDREDS OF SHIPS, right under the nose of the ROMANS!

NOTHING IS NEW, and I am starting to get a freaky enjoyment from telling people how wrong they are and educating them :-) and not because it makes me feel knowledgeable, because this is really all public domain if you "log on to the ether-net", "expand your mind", etc etc..

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The thing is about the New World Order is that it has been here no longer then a few hundred years. We live in the NWO already and longer since 9/11.

See heres the funny thing America. It globalized it's economy unfortunatly for all of us outside the US when their economy crashes and it will soon ours will fall with it. and so will all the other WTO member nations. Here's the thing about economic crashes like the last one is that the money does not dissappear it just merely changes hands. Someone with enough capitol needs to buy into the economy to get it started again.

Back when the French revolution ended Nathan Rothschild knew the outcome that Napoleon Bonapart had lost. However he told everyone else that he had won in a last ditch effort everyone had started to sell their stock and the economy in England had tanked. After this had happened he bought all the stocks for just a small fraction what would be equalled too cents on the dollar. He bought every stock on the market. The biggest business he had ever done.

Today the market is set up similar however the public only have 30 of the global stocks to invest in the other 70% are private and cannot be bought and sold by outsiders. Now theoretically let's say this happened today depending on the mind this could be very dangerous for everyone. Who will it be that bankrolls the global market? When will it happen?....

Who is a touchy question can't really help anyone out on that though i ave my own ideas at who is involved. As for the when question by 2008 this of course is according to my calculations. Or maybe they will get a bigger counter for the clock that counts the US national deficit.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Okay, I've been gone from ATS for a long time (again), so I'll just get caught back up here as best I can.

Originally posted by sebatwerk
... now you are stating that the US is simply corporate-owned, which is also false.

Actually, Aim and a few others have hit it pretty directly already, but here's some other background/historical info that may have been the "lead-up" to their info.

The Federal Reserve system is a privately owned & operated corporation. Where do you think the US Government gets it's loans from? The Reserve loans the money to the Gov and (As I've said before) never authorizes any money to cover the interest to get into circulation. Since the money to cover interest never gets in circulation, there's always going to be someone, somewhere who is going to have to default their loan.
Were you aware that the Gov is so deep in debt to that private corporation that they can't even pay the amount of interest on it any more? So the Fed Reserve, as a private corporation, owns the Gov due to insolvable debt. The vast majority of banks that make up the Fed Reserve are foreign-owned; You can see this merely by looking at the Federal Reserve website.

Unsecured debt has put INDIVIDUAL finances in peril, but the country's economy is still strong.

There's nothing strong about a debt-based economy. The Fed Reserve uses "fiat-money" that has absolutely no value whatsoever & has no connection to a "supply/demand" economy based on real value from labor & production. Basically, even "corporate scrip" has more value than "fiat money"; At least the scrip is based upon the value of a company's stocks...Fiat money has no more value than Monopoly Money. Remember how the US developed a sizable "Middle Class" after the end of WW 2? The Middle Class has mostly been shoved back down to the "Working Poor" class since then. Just check here, here and here for a short description. Also, lots of other good info from that website, in general, that puts a lot of "common-knowledge" together.

Since the banks & the corps use fiat money, they can make as much of it as they want & juggle their numbers so that everyone gets into their debt. If you think it's only "individual finances" that are in peril, think again...This is the same debt-based economy that most developed national governments (& many less developed countries too!) use.

Can you give me an example of the last time someone's property was just taken from them. If there was no investment security in a home, nobody would own real estate. I don't know which "laws" you're refrring to, but real estate law differs greatly from state to state.

I'm talking about Federal Law, not just individual States. The Constitution does provide that the Fed can "appropriate" land from the Public, for the purpose of establishing fortifications & such to "provide for the common defense" as well as to erect "other needful buildings". But the Fed didn't keep that land for themselves to develop it...They "sold" it to private corporations to do the building & maintanence. So a lot of public-owned land went to private-corporate hands.

This has been happening in American History ever since the establishment of the first roadways in the USA, for the purpose of giving the Mail Service easier travel to deliver mail. Even Abraham Lincoln became aware of the danger of banks; he's been quoted to say, "I have the Confederate Army in front of me & I have the banks behind me. Of the two, the banks are more dangerous."

Not only that, even during Lincoln's administration, the power of the President to issue "Emergency Acts" (to deal with the Civil War) allows the government to do anything, including confiscating property. How many consecutive decades has the US been in some kind of constant state of "emergency"?

Property tax is not payment for the property. Property tax is a means of collecting money from any money you might make by owning the property. That is why property tax varies depending on the value of the property. But since the land that you own IS in an actual country, there is a relationship between you, your property, and the state/ country that it is in. My guess is that this is what the word "tenant" refers to.

Then I think you should do some actual research instead of guessing. Also, check out the Constitution & see what the Fed Gov is actually authorized to do for taxing the public. Of course, one of the Amendments expanded that authorization, but the Government doesn't have the right or authority to directly contradict the main text of the Constitution, even with Amendments; Doing so is tantamount to breaking their Oath (or Affirmation) to "defend & uphold" the Constitution (BTW, it's not just the President required to take that Oath of Office...Also look at Article 6, Paragraph 3). The Constitution itself defines what criminal charge to uphold to these oathbreakers...By "adhering to" & "Giving aid & comfort" to the enemies of this Constitutional Republic (which is what the Constitution represents), the crime is called Treason!

If it's documented fact, please provide the documentation.

Whatever I didn't give a URL for, you can type in some key words in Google Search. Or you can get websites concerning real estate, the Federal Reserve System & many others just by doing a bit of your own research too.

Originally posted by ThinkB4uSpeak
...Hitler almoust did it by himself...

Before you relegate this to pure history, remember Project Paperclip? Notice that the US is following very closely in Hitler's general strategy for gaining power & control...right now!

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Try doing some research before you start denying ignorance!

I think this was the best way to put it!

[edit on 27-8-2006 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by imAMERICAN

your all being paranoid, there is NO NWO, none!

there is no secret society rigging elections

even if there was, it would be impossible to enforce, the civilized world is too big, it would take BILLIONS OF TROOPS to occupy the world...who would finance this? who would supply the men, and why would the world crumble to a few dozen people...

I'm afraid that there is. They don't need troops to imprision people, you'll all do it to yourself if you are not careful.

The prison is in your own mind and they are the puppeteers pulling on the strings. The rich and powerful know how vulnerable people are to thier powers. It really comes down to aggresive domination through belief. The rich goto better schools where they are taught to co-operate and work together.

You as an imprisoned individual are being taught, in public school and society, to compete against eachother.

They maintain control by feeding the population lies and not encouraging co-operation among the middle and lower classes.

They are in reality, terrified of an armed uprising. This is the real reason for the patriot act and the limitations which have been put onto the bill of rights. They hope to round up the leaders in the upcomming American rebellion and classify them as terrorists.

Every american has a credit score. You'll find that your score is probably very similar amongst the three, supposably independant scoring companies.

We are now a nation almost completely under the influence of the credit system. In fact, I would go so far as to say, that you will have a difficult time buying or selling anything on credit without a decent credit score.

This is just one of thier methods of controlling the population.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
* This list of quotes was compiled from many different sources, and contains little commentary [indicated by ( ) ]. It was done so as to allow you, the reader the chance to decide for yourself if the New World Order actually exists or is just another conspiracy theory.

"Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere, so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they dare not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

President of the United States, Woodrow Wilson - 1913

"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizens of this plight."

President John F. Kennedy - November 12, 1963 (10 days before his assasination)

"The real rulers in Washington are invisible, and exercise power from behind the scenes."

Supreme Court Justice Felix Frankfurter, 1952

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

The first Prime Minister of England, Benjamin Disraeli

"It is the sacred principles enshrined in the United Nations charter to which the American people henceforth pledge their allegiance."

President Bush (Senior) at the U.N. - February 1, 1992

"In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete. All states will recognize a single global authority. National soverignty wasn't such a great idea afterall."

Strobe Talbot, Deputy Secretary of State under President Clinton - July 20, 1992

"To achieve a world government it is necessary to remove from the minds their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogma."

Brock Adams, Director of the U.N Health Organization

"By the end of this Decade (2000 AD) we will live under the first One World Government that has ever existed in the society of nations... A government with absolute authority to decide the basic issues of human survival. One World Government is inevitatble."

Pope John Paul II Quoted by M. Martin from the book, " The Keys of this Blood".

"We shall have world government whether or not you like it, by conquest or consent."

James Warburg, to the Sentate Foriegn Relations Comittee - February 17, 1950

"We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis (9/11) and the nations will accept the New World Order." David Rockefeller

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But the world is more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries."

David Rockefeller, 1991 in Baden-Baden, Germany

"For more than a century, idealogical extremists on both sides of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we weild over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interest of the United States, characterizing my family and me as "internationalists" and of consorting with others around the world to build a more integrated global and political structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it".

David Rockefeller in his 2002 Autobiography 'Memoirs'

The NWO has always been there Hidden In plain Sight

[edit on 8/28/06 by Calm Anomaly]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've just started this thread...
I wold be interested in what the original poster has to say about the first set of quotes.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Twitchy, stop it...You're making me twitch...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
If you are a member of ATS, and have been a member for a while, and still believe there is no NWO despite all the numerous hours members and outsiders have gathered for your convenience... I feel badly for you. Not in the arrogant sense, but seriously- I feel badly you can't see it.

The NWO is a fact at this point. This is far past speculation or guesswork. As a matter of fact, the NWO is only a small piece of the puzzle to what awaits our existance. The NWO is merely a tool for a bigger game by the bad guys- alien related. I know that must seem so cliche to anti-conspirators to read my words- sorry ;-) it's the truth.

If you know the NWO to be fact, please smile today despite all this garbage we know of, because it means you're very aware of truth.

P.S. Let's get really paranoid here- in all honesty, it must take an absolute idiot to not believe in the NWO after so much debate and scrutiny on this board, is this thread starter a government agent or psy-op contractor trying to rip this board full of doubt? You be the judge.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I certainly hope there is an NWO because someone needs to save our society from itself.

What have we done with our "freedom"? Our society has major problems with obesity, education, and crime. People are fat, dumb and lazy. Teachers are in one of the lowest-paid careers in our country. I wonder where the future rocket scientists are coming from... certainly not from our public schools.

The crime rate in this country is ridiculous. Everyday there's news about rape, robbery and murder. Most of our country's prisons are overpopulated and a majority of those released end up right back in prison within 2 years.

When I go out in public, I watch people. And every day I see people doing the dumbest things... it makes me wonder if any of them have half a brain in their heads at all.

Of course, you have to blame the government for most of this. They have been dumbing us down for the last 50 years (or longer) and they profit from the drug trade (drugs usually lead to joblessness and criminal activity). They maintain control over us using social security, hiked-up credit card rates, low pay scales, less than adequate education... the list goes on.

So yes, I'd like to see a one world government take over and straighten up this out-of-control chaos we've gotten ourselves into.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
time to wake up...

unless you want to stir controversy.

Lets look at basic facts.

If I would have a small island and wanted to start my own country I probably would run into some international pressures. (a collective.)

When you look in the news you read about the laws of the international laws not permitting such and such... What international laws? Oh the U.N.? who?

The countries such as India, America, U.K, etc are part of an international body...they agree...and my new island country would probably appear to have to comply to the international laws.

So this smells of NWO to me.
Now this is not clear at all how I wrote it, but if your serious, in your quest...just peer into it a bit and realize its been an international community for quite some time.

Peace

Heres to hoping you can start a country to see how much you can do without someone trying to tell you what you can and cannot do with your own government.

Peace

DAlen

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join