It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there is NO nwo, i repeat NO nwo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The new world order is not what many people think is a group of elite memebers that will take over Corporate American through invesments, they will make money and profits from our tax payer money, and while the rest of american has to deal with the problems of the nation this elite group get richer and richer.

Now through corporate buy outs around the world the will own the world the are real and they are expanding faster than any one may think, countries will be own economicaly to them.
That is NWO.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by sexysmurff
im sure you are delta9. the delta is of course a triangle and the 9 a power of 3. so i already know who you are aligned with. your job is to spread disinformation. yet you do such a poor job of it because you are transparent to me. a cow is someone who is unthinking , unquestioning. what was george bush's dad talking about when he said the words new world order.

Excuse me one second.

I have been here far far longer than you have, and probably ever will be. I think I know how this place works far more than you. Now, ask yourself: would I still be here after all this time if I were a lacky for the supposed NWO? I have no idea what you're going on about my name, though. Could you explain?

For the record, Delta is the NZ Police callsign for a police dog. Delta Nine happened to be a dog that died on duty. Or is this all Illuminati #e too?

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I'm sorry, but those of you who don't believe the NWO is real are sadly mistaken.

True, there's no way they could chip, track and trace all 6 billion plus people on this planet. That's why they're going to wipe out 85-95% of the world's population. That will make it a lot easier for them.

Let's not forget that there have been times when the establishment admits that the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along on certain subjects. Just open yor eyes, people. I just saw them admit the whole plan to put black transponder boxes in cars on Fox news today. Too bad I knew about this months ago...

They now have the technology to gradually bring in the NWO. As for technology itself, it's always decades ahead of what they admit they have. For example, they've been working on weather weapons since 1945.

For all of you who buy the mainstream media BS, go ahead, take your microchips, put the black boxes in your cars, keep taking vaccines and accept checkpoints, random car stops, invasive frisking, and don't complain when there's no Social Security when you retire. Oh, and get ready for life in a 2nd world country, those of you who are Americans like me.

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I'm sorry, but those of you who don't believe the NWO is real are sadly mistaken.

True, there's no way they could chip, track and trace all 6 billion plus people on this planet. That's why they're going to wipe out 85-95% of the world's population. That will make it a lot easier for them.

Let's not forget that there have been times when the establishment admits that the "conspiracy theorists" were right all along on certain subjects. Just open yor eyes, people. I just saw them admit the whole plan to put black transponder boxes in cars on Fox news today. Too bad I knew about this months ago...

They now have the technology to gradually bring in the NWO. As for technology itself, it's always decades ahead of what they admit they have. For example, they've been working on weather weapons since 1945.

For all of you who buy the mainstream media BS, go ahead, take your microchips, put the black boxes in your cars, keep taking vaccines and accept checkpoints, random car stops, invasive frisking, and don't complain when there's no Social Security when you retire. Oh, and get ready for life in a 2nd world country, those of you who are Americans like me.

LOL! you sir need to "wake up"

posted on Feb, 10 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Everyone needs to chill a bit, no more name calling

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hello, I'm new here but I would like to offer my insights on the NWO issue here.

There is a NWO conspiracy to change, consolidate and claim the world for those who are powerful, wealthy, very idealistic and scientific-oriented. It's been going on for over 3 centuries, perhaps as far back as the early 17th century, just when science has been become the new "religion" of the mass and when the modernity of the Western civilization have began to take shapes through European mercantile systems and geopolitical changes. An international banking system began to take shape in England as well and that was long before the Rothschilds ever came to the scene and asserted their absolute controls of it.

We are grateful to The Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost 40 years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." ~ David Rockefeller, at a 1991 Bilderberg Meeting

To reach toward a world under a world government, a world religion and a completely centralized economic system, the NWO Elite, (comprising of the globalists, the bankers, the intellectuals and their respective followers from various countries) sought various ways and means to eliminate three things from the world:
1- non-compliant religions
2 - nationalism
3 - sovereignty state

The NWO Elite believed nationalism and non-compliant religions are the strongest forces to get rid of in much of the world, but whereas the concept of state sovereignty can be easily do away through consistent educational methods foisted by the United Nations upon other countries. Learn something about Agenda 21 if you search engine it, as it is the most powerful NWO tool there is. Nationalism could be do away through managed wars and controlled purposes by the NWO elite but to absolutely eliminate nationalism from the minds of the people: two approaches to do this - the first - to kill off a portion of population that held the old ideas and concepts of nationalism and the second - to retain the right to educate the children of the destroyed population to embrace new ideas and concepts of internationalism.

This has been done before: the first 3 decades of the Soviet Union, the Nazi takeover of the German society in the 1930s, China's the Great Leap Forward and Cultural Revolution by Mao Zedong, Pol Pot and his bloody Marxist experiment in Cambodia, North Korea under the Kim Il Sung, then his son Kim Jong Il and to name few others.

All of these were done with the knowledge and approval of the NWO elite because they see it as great experiments to their planned takeover of the world. It's easy to do it with one country or two but to do it on a global scale require massive, time-consuming efforts and they do not have the absolute powers to pull it off in one fall swoop. Yet they can manage and manipulate it by creating and fostering conflicts between countries or groups with histories of bad political/religious grievances and weak economic systems. Once, they accomplish by getting two factions into a bloody conflict and on the verge of being wiped out, the NWO elite would come to the rescue under the guise of the United Nations, mediate the two factions to a peaceful conclusion, give up and hand over their problems to the NWO elite. Why? Because they know better. The more countries and groups that give up and hand over their problems to the NWO Elite, the more likely to give up the old national ideas, its economy and sovereignty in the process.

It's all problem + reaction = solution formula, famously known as the Hegelian Dialectic. We've been seeing this formula subtly manifesting for the past 100 years and it's still being applied to this day by the NWO Elite.

Non-compliant religions are another question for the NWO Elite, proving even more difficult to get rid of than nationalism and sovereignty. How to get rid of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism and other religions altogether from the planned new world system under a single world religion centering around science and humanism? It's another long subject to discuss, perhaps in another thread. I have one hint that the NWO Elite see as the solution to replace/eliminate those religions: the Ba'ha'i' Faith.

For those who deny the existence of the NWO elite conspiracy, I would suggest you do your research on the Internet as there are plenty of credible sources about 'em (although some offered different interpretations) and come to your own conclusions.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by the_oleneo]

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   
LMAO!! Iksmodnad, I must thank you for waking me up.

I was totally wrong. You, a person who thinks that the US would be burdened too much to take "Porterrico" (boy, that's too funny), a person who believes that the current world population is 7 billion, are absolutely correct.

There is no NWO. World leaders who mention it are just doing it to screw with conspiracy theorists, I know. The Bilderberg group is ultra-secretive because it's good for us, I know. There's nothing wrong with our last 2 presidential candidates BOTH being members of Skull and Bones, another secretive society. They just attend Bohemian Grove for fun, I know.

Check this out, homey. Congressman Ron Paul believes all this stuff is true. And he's a Congressman. He himself says that we're going to have a Pan-American Union that will include the US, Mexico, Canada, and other Central American countries. Hey, there's nothing wrong with that, look at the EU. Paul also states that there are elements in various governments who are pushing for world government. So, he, I, and numerous other people are all crazy??? I think not.

Yeah, I'm sure some of you will say "So what if Ron Paul says this? How do you know that he's not lying?" True, true, I don't know if he is lying or not. But, to that I would say, "Well, how do YOU know that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and others aren't lying???" Hmmm...

"Look, you can take it however you wanna take it/I'm the reason your favorite MC's no longer your favorite" - Malice, Clipse. Take it for whatever you like, I refuse to pretend like the NWO ain't real.

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Fox
Come on now....believing that a certain group of people are going to take over the entire world is pretty....dumb. Im not saying that their are not power hungry people out their with great ambitious of world power but we the people can easily topple their arses with ease. Its not like their going to FORCE us to obey them or anything. I believe that the NWO is for the paranoid at heart, and I offend some one for what I said I am sorry but its JUST an opinion.

They already control the world. This NWO "thing" is not new. It's been brewing for a couple hundred years. It is in charge of every aspect of our lives, from the medical industry, to entertainment, to the church, to who owns the Federal Reserve (it's a privately owned multi-trillion dollar company. It is owned by about a dozen groups of people, who say when to increase the interest rate at their whim.) It is a world wide "organization" with many different levels, rulers from every country are involved, this is not just a US thing.

--The $1 bills have illuminati symbols on them. Isn't is odd that the $1 bills have that, and the others don't? Do you think it odd that the Fed ISN'T planning on removing that symbol, in a re-working of the $1 bill to go along with all the other bills that have had a facelift? The $1 bills are what is used by the "common folk", the lower classes, the ones who keep the NWO machine running through taxes and fees on bank accounts, etc..

--Flouride was tested on Nazi concentration camp inmates to see what the effect was on the brain. They found that it makes people passive. The US government has been flouridating our water for more than 50 years. Flouride (the same stuff that's in the water, is in our toothpaste) is a by-product of the nuclear arms industry. It's nuclear waste. We're slowly being poisoned by drinking our own water. Flouride makes your teeth stronger, but makes them brittle as well. www.holisticmed.com...

--The media has a massive grip on our minds. There was a post somewhere here on ATS that was trying to get people to quit TV for a month. Those that did, found their minds to be in a much clearer state than when they were watching television "programming" (Fox and CNN, the virtual Mouthpieces of the Pentagon had the most significant effects that could be found while watching those stations). Those of you who don't believe in the NWO, should try turning off the Boob Tube for a couple weeks and see how your brain reacts to being free from the tv waves.

--The Pentagon. Like I need to explain THAT.

--Aspartame (NutraSweet) is an aluminum filled sweetener. Aluminum causes alzheimers. Heavy metals in the system can, and do, cause MS. Aspartame was created by a subsidiary of Monsanto, by a company owned and operated by *Donald Rumsfeld*. The dangers were known when aspartame was released to the public, the dangers are still known, but are not disclosed to the news outlets (or if they are, the news outlets do not pass on the information to the public) because Diet Coke and other products with aspartame are a multi-billion dollar industry. Coke and others give lots of $$ to the GOP for their campaigns. www.aspartame.com...

--Keep track of the stories that crop up at certain times. Do you find it odd that like clockwork, a couple weeks before Bush & Co. need to pass something through congress like $80 billion for the war machine, there will be a "terrorist threat", or Osama bin Laden will miraculously make a new video condemning the US and threatening new attacks? Then, also like clockwork, Congress will pass the $$ Bush asks for in defense.

--the Skull & Bones club at Yale is full of guys who will be put in top positions in the Defense industry, the Pharmecutical industry, etc., and the President of the US is ALWAYS part of this club. He gets things passed to make his friends in these positions rich. that's what the whole thing is about. We dont matter to them in any way shape, or form, as long as they get their $Trillions$, we're just fodder.

--There's a heck of a lot more. Remember, every aspect of our lives is being messed with in small amounts, to make us subdued, keep us in control, and to make a dozen groups of people rich beyond what any of us can comprehend. Knowledge is power, though. Look up this stuff and dig around. "The truth shall set you free" -MLK jr.

Look on www.educate-yourself.org... to find more on how our societey "works". Pretty much everything we know to be true, is opposite of what it really is. This was the plan of the illuminati in the 1700's. They move slowly over time, not abruptly over night. It's a chess game that was planned over decades and centuries, we're the losers, always.

[edit on 14-2-2005 by coney]

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by imAMERICAN

even if there was, it would be impossible to enforce, the civilized world is too big, it would take BILLIONS OF TROOPS to occupy the world...who would finance this? who would supply the men, and why would the world crumble to a few dozen people...

its a big LIE
WAKE UP!

I don't know if there is a NWO conspiracy or not. I do know that your post isn't very convincing. It would not take billions of troops to patrol the world. The population is plenty controllable just they way they are, you are living proof.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by CyberSEAL
It would not take billions of troops to patrol the world. The population is plenty controllable just they way they are, you are living proof.

You are correct.
To control a large force is easy to do, as CyberSEAL said, we are living proof.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
umm though i'm not sure about tracking chips i do know how ever that there are ones that you can have a vet install into the skin of dogs and cats so that if they are found and taken to a pound or clinic the home information and name of the animal can be retrieved. Costs 20 bucks but i don't like the whole chip thing so i decided that my puppy didn't need it.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The chip will not happen until we are all dead, our children will probably have to face this problem, not use.

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Further on the chip implant thing...
If GM can keep track of all the vehicles which are equipped with Onstar, is it so unbelievable that the NWO could track people using the same technology?

Besides...you needn't tag a poor Somalian sheepherder or an Afghan tribesman, but it sure would be helpful to know what a well-off druglord is up to.

Tag the semi rich...so that the truly elite can watch for malcontents!

posted on Feb, 16 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, Infinite, but the chip is here.

There's a club in Florida (Miami, I believe) where they've starting chipping their VIPs. I heard the owners talking about it on a radio show.

They'll sell it as something for the rich, the special, the elite, then, before you know it, you'll have your very own Verichip or some other device under your skin. Makes you feel uniquely human, doesn't it...

posted on May, 7 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MERC

Originally posted by imAMERICAN

wake up sheeple

WAKE UP!

Actually the term sheeple is reserved for people more like yourself than those you aimed this thread at. Non-believers, or Socially Engineered drones walking around following the herd. Im not saying the New World Order exists like it is depicted in Conspiracy theory Land, but can i ask what has lead you to your conclusion the NWO is not real? You seem quite sure of yourself thats all, it would be interesting to see what your basing your claims on.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by MERC]

its called common sense...

the idea that there is an extravagent one government power that is going to assume control over everything....is completlely ludacris...w

here would they get their army? where would they get supporters? are you saying that one day a 10 million man army that obviously has trained for along time, (undetected by any of our satelites)

are going to run into our country out of nowhere and "assume" control..and not just OUR country--but the WORLD?

and then MAINTAIN global order? cmon, are you kidding me with this bs.. it would take whole armies of hundreds of millions of troops to occupy even a part of the world...let alone control 6 billion people..

actually 10 million men wouldnt even be nearly enough... come on.. get real. and i just used sheeple cuz it sounded cool

besides, in the WAR part of it, the global economy would collapse and these "powerful few" would lose their wealth also..

the only thing that would happen would be a massive nuclear war..even IF what your saying is from the U.N perhaps? ive got some news for you...

do you think the U.N could take over the world? even IF a majority of the countries in power agreed on this craziness...there would be one...whether its the USA, it doesnt have to us, it could be the british or french, or even the Russians.. they would retaliate against the "UN" with nukes..and well i dont have to explain what would happen there do i?

EDIT: what is this chip bs?

this group of elite is also going to shove chips in us to track us is that what it is? or theyre going to wipe out 90% of us too?
LISTEN TO WHAT YOU ARE SAYING AND THINKING

its something out of a stupid science fiction movie... omg its hillarious that you actually believe this..

and just becuase Bush mentioned NWO in his speeches, hes not talking about the crap your all going on about...

anyway why would he to begin with if its supposed to be a big secret... all of your ideas about this is wacked out completly...

you all sound like your anti-government to me actually.....

just like the ones who say we never landed on the moon..

so whens this NWO gunna take over? 5 o clock on a friday the 13th on a august evening when theres a full moon after the chickens on the farm cluck and the cows come home and the magentic poles reverse?

go outside and get some fresh air..it mite do you all some good..

ok done

[edit on 7-5-2005 by imAMERICAN]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   
In a way, imAmerican is right...At least in the title for this thread; there is no NWO because it's been this way throughout all of human history. Read about history above & beyond what is taught in public schools & you may come to the same conclusion that I have when I wrote this thread.

In my studies, I've found all sorts of references to secret societies in history. Some have been denounced & disbanded by the "ruling authorities" at the time (or they more likely went "further underground"). And yet, even those "ruling authorities" have been members of secret societies all along...Again, these authorities are likely to have been trying to eliminate rival groups. All of this is a matter of historical documentation.

Secret societies still exist & operate their own agendas even today...One noteworthy example is that our very own President Bush is a known member of the "Skull & Crossbones". Simply because imAmerican decided to deny knowledge & embrace ignorance doesn't make this truth go away: That every event of significance that has ever occured throughout history has been, either partially or entirely, instigated by the very secret societies that have plotted & planned their own rise to power.

Those very secret societies have been the source & fuel for every advance & every event that has ever happened in history & it continues even now, this very day.

So there really is no NWO...It's always been the OWO (Old World Order) in new guises & disguised by new rhetoric.

"Beneath the broad tide of human history there flows the stealthy undercurrents of the secret societies, which frequently determine in the depths the changes that take place upon the surface."--Arthur Edward Waite, The Real History of the Rosicrucians

[edit on 8-5-2005 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Sorry to burst your bubble, Infinite, but the chip is here.

There's a club in Florida (Miami, I believe) where they've starting chipping their VIPs. I heard the owners talking about it on a radio show.

They'll sell it as something for the rich, the special, the elite, then, before you know it, you'll have your very own Verichip or some other device under your skin. Makes you feel uniquely human, doesn't it...

link me to some sites backing this claim up, this is interesting

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Oh yes, it's happening alright, Infinite...Not just in Miami, but in a couple of other countries as well. There's a discussion thread over in the Website Related Topic that has the links...But you'll have to leaf through a couple of pages to find the links you're asking about.

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
Oh yes, it's happening alright, Infinite...Not just in Miami, but in a couple of other countries as well. There's a discussion thread over in the Website Related Topic that has the links...But you'll have to leaf through a couple of pages to find the links you're asking about.

thank you for the link,
i will read through it now

posted on May, 8 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKULTRA

I suppose you are calling President George H.W. Bush paranoid or stupid?

George W. Bush IS stupid.
but seriously, have you ever seen the guy try to give a speech? He's a complete moron.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join