It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

there is NO nwo, i repeat NO nwo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by imAMERICAN
its a big LIE
and your all falling for it
i dont mean to be mean, but open your eyes, its ridiculus, bloodlines, secret societies.... rubbish, its all rubbish...
who ever started this idea was either paranoid or stupid... wake up sheeple
WAKE UP!
Hmm...then what does that pyramid picture mean on your one dollar bill? And it also says something about a new order of some type. There is, in my opinion, groups or a group conspiring to bring about some type of order to the world structure. I don't think it has to be open, like somebody sticking up a new world order flag. Deception works a lot better at accomplishing something that most people would be unwilling to accept.

Secret societies do operate secretly. Why is the general populace not allowed to know what is going on with those big meetings, Bilderbergers etc. These people who attend the secret meetings own large amounts of money and probably control large amounts of Government activities. They are groups conspiring in secret.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning
Why is it the rich and powerful get more rich and more powerful, while you and I work our as*es off to pay taxes and be like a hamster on the wheel? And it doesn't matter where you live.

Your assessment is certainly correct in my opinion. However, I would argue that the culprit is not some shadowy NWO, but is instead a combination of the natural outcomes of materialistic capitalism and an ignorant populace who would rather vote for a complete moron for no other reason than he reminds them of themselves, therefore voting against their own interests.

An example I've used here before is, that just days before the November election, a poll showed that a majority of Americans believe that the war in Iraq is connected to the 9/11 attacks. This blatant ignorance of the facts among the majority of Americans is reflected upon whom they vote for to fill positions of power.

These days, it's almost a crime for us Americans who actually think about and study the issues to even voice our opinions about them. There's always a group out there ready to call us a Communist, or even worse, a Liberal. And once we've been tagged as reds or bleeding-heart libs, majority America have been programmed to ignore us, and everything we say. The vicious circle both begins and ends with ignorance.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
THATS IT! there is no NWO think about it...

Now think why the US does not want Porterrico its small, filled with people who can barely survive, doesn't have clean drinking water, overall does not meat up with the standards of living in the US. Now suppose that we would one day decide to make them part of the US, we would have to bring them to the united states has which would mean, clean drinking water, a sanitary bathroom, sanitary houses all of that, IT WOULD COST THE US WAY MORE THAN IT'S WAS WORTH.

Hence making the NWO a dumb idea to start with, why would you want to control the whole world, you would have to worry about taking care of every body, not only that your money would be so wide spread you could not even support your own government, not to mention 7 billion people against an army and a dictator.

What you guys really fear is having a dictatorship in the united states, many people think G.W acts like one, I think those people out there that feel that way are like that because they fear people who are in power, and i don't blame them power is a scary thing.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

i dont mean to be mean, but open your eyes,

Suggest you take your own advice buddy....open your eyes and your mind. Why is it the rich and powerful get more rich and more powerful, while you and I work our as*es off to pay taxes and be like a hamster on the wheel? And it doesn't matter where you live.

The bankrupt english Monarchy/Government created income tax to fund the constant wars with france we so enjoyed, We now pay taxes to fund the HUGE social state we have, the UK takes care of immigration, health, disability care, elderly care - everything, Thats why we work our 'as*es' off to pay taxes. nearly every country has an ageing population which requires taken care off, they've retired - they arent paying tax, so therefore we pay for their care and everyone elses wellbeing.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksmodnad

Now think why the US does not want Porterrico its small, filled with people who can barely survive, doesn't have clean drinking water, overall does not meat up with the standards of living in the US. Now suppose that we would one day decide to make them part of the US, we would have to bring them to the united states has which would mean, clean drinking water, a sanitary bathroom, sanitary houses all of that, IT WOULD COST THE US WAY MORE THAN IT'S WAS WORTH.

Hence making the NWO a dumb idea to start with, why would you want to control the whole world, you would have to worry about taking care of every body, not only that your money would be so wide spread you could not even support your own government, not to mention 7 billion people against an army and a dictator.

What you guys really fear is having a dictatorship in the united states, many people think G.W acts like one, I think those people out there that feel that way are like that because they fear people who are in power, and i don't blame them power is a scary thing.

Apart from your terrible English, why in the hell would we have to bring them here if they became a part of the US? You act like we would just take the people and leave their land to rott. You are a very weird person.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   
whoa libra ! did the little award go to your head ????

that was just a wee bit condescending, no ?

I have gone back and forth on the issue myself, I tend to believe in a hidden power structure based on federal debt and int;l bankers that profits from war and either causes them or paves the way for them, but I don't get down with the lizards and satan stuff....

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:17 AM
link   
There has already been numerous "there is no nwo" threads in the pass.
There is a really good thread about it on the FSME index thread

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
It seems that a lot of people who reject the possibility that the world is being controlled by the powerful in an effort to bring about a globalist NWO, do so because you don't see any tell-tale signs of their actions.

Only a group of idiots would announce their intentions to bring the planet's populace under one centralized global government. The last thing someone with that type of agenda would want to do is set off alarms in the minds of the world's general population. Not only that, but anyone who has ever paid any attention to human nature knows that most people can be made to believe and do anything, if they have time to acclamate to a given idea.

Throughout history we have seen rulers try to forcibly place nations and people under their subjection. Those few who have come closest to succeeding, did so because they appealed to, and exploited, their subjects desire for safety and acceptance. They knew that if you make people think that life as they are accustomed to living it (be it happy or miserable), is in sudden danger of being destroyed, or if mankind's greedy and selfish nature is cultivated while his altruistic nature is uprooted, those people will ultimately hand over their freedoms, in an attempt to regain their sense of security or relieve the need to fulfill their personal and social responsibilities.

The most significant example we have seen in recent history, was of course, Hitler. He was not an obvious megalomaniac when he was coming to power. He didn't tell people that his plan was to commit mass murder, or take over Europe. The reason he was able to take things as far as he did, was because hardly anybody woke up to what he was doing until it was to late. Early on, most Germans were even oblivious to the fact that hundreds of thousands of men, women and children were being exterminated in concentration camps. They just couldn't believe that their leaders would commit such horrific actions, and so they refused to see what was right under their noses.
Somebody on ATS has one of my favorite quotes as their sig, and it was spoken by Adolf Hitler:
"What luck for rulers that men do not think."

I would suggest to those who don't think anything is going on because they don't see the big sign that says "Puppets of the Globalist Elite's Agenda" over the capitals of most of the world's governments, research and investigate organizations like the World Bank and the IMF.
There are reasons why they are so charitable to developing nations, and it isn't because they are interested in helping people.

Think about this, if you owe a bank money on your house, because you took out a home loan to pay for it, who really owns that house until it is paid off? You or the bank who has the power to forclose on it, and leave you homeless, if you fail to meet your obligations? Why would it be any different for a Country who owes a debt to the World Bank? Now, if most of the countries of the world are indebted to just a few international banks, who owns those countries (and hence, the world)? Hint, it's NEVER the one who OWES that OWNS.

Believe what you like, but don't be surprised if you wake up one day and Hitler is ruling the world.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by radagast

No, honestly, the award didn't go to my head. It was a combination of a bad day yesterday, and seeing the same arguement argued in the same context pop up time and time again, while other, real-world problems that we can actually do something about go ignored.

I guess, to be honest, I should just stay out of posts like this, because they only frustrate me. In any case, I apologize to those I offended. The last thing I want to do is give the impression I've got a big head.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5

Apart from your terrible English, why in the hell would we have to bring them here if they became a part of the US? You act like we would just take the people and leave their land to rott. You are a very weird person.

Congratulations your now on my ignore list for being an ignorant SOB ...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   

your all being paranoid, there is NO NWO, none!

Dear one, I know you are scared, but don't be, everything will be o.k There is a NWO, it's everywhere! But NWO is a pop-culture expression that does not sound right...It's more like ( taking people away from the source by enslaving them in a material, war, crime chaos...) with more and more tools and associations between countries. It's the agenda of enslavement of the minds
I know that you are afraid, that is why you deny it...just be spiritual and protect you from the bad vibrations and trust your higher self...send love and light to the world
You have a young soul that is down to earth, you need to be above that

Ameliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Iks.

I kind of like your way of thinking, why would any one person want to deal with all 7 billion people on this planet?

Yes I realize greed and power have alot to do with it but why stretch a contries resources so thin to bring them up to our standard of living.

I see both sides to this argument, I guess ill just have to move into a cave and watch how this plays out.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
how i see it.... there is no group of people who associate themselves with the NWO who chat and make plans for world domination. However the very wealthy DO pretty much control the world without even trying to. There is no conspiracy... but everyone nos money = power.

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Come on now....believing that a certain group of people are going to take over the entire world is pretty....dumb. Im not saying that their are not power hungry people out their with great ambitious of world power but we the people can easily topple their arses with ease. Its not like their going to FORCE us to obey them or anything. I believe that the NWO is for the paranoid at heart, and I offend some one for what I said I am sorry but its JUST an opinion.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

your all being paranoid, there is NO NWO, none!

its a figment of your imagination

there is no secret society rigging elections

there is no one plotting, well maybe terrorists but no nwo

even if there was, it would be impossible to enforce, the civilized world is too big, it would take BILLIONS OF TROOPS to occupy the world...who would finance this? who would supply the men, and why would the world crumble to a few dozen people...

its a big LIE

and your all falling for it

i dont mean to be mean, but open your eyes, its ridiculus, bloodlines, secret societies.... rubbish, its all rubbish...

who ever started this idea was either paranoid or stupid... wake up sheeple

WAKE UP!

no it is you i fear who is stupid. are you a cow or are you a human. do u simply do as you are told or do you question authority. somehow your scared to admit that there are forces in this world which you cannot comprehend. you have been so well conditioned that i think you may be lost. you are one of the cows that make it possible for the illuminati to operate. heck you will probably be begging to have a chip implanted when the time comes in 3.5 years. or your a mole.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You can't inspire someone when you ask them if they're a cow.

Grey Fox, you know I'm on your side.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
im sure you are delta9. the delta is of course a triangle and the 9 a power of 3. so i already know who you are aligned with. your job is to spread disinformation. yet you do such a poor job of it because you are transparent to me. a cow is someone who is unthinking , unquestioning. what was george bush's dad talking about when he said the words new world order.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
well this might be a lil off topic but it relates to the govt and the kinda country we live in,how is it that the u.s is trillions of dollars in debt and have all these money issues but pay celebs and athletes millions of dollars?for example arod getting 250 million dollars to play baseball.does this make sense to any of you cuz it doesnt to me.

oh and if anyone can tell me where they get all this money to pay athletes i will be very relieved cuz i been trying to find this out for the longest and asked lots of people and they have no clue.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by radagast

I liked it. It pretty much boiled this thread down to a nutshell.

(intentional pun)

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5

Congratulations your now on my ignore list for being an ignorant SOB ...

Why don't you go ahead and click on ignore for me also.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join