It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
Israel was the source of intelligence revealed to Russia. Wonder how warmly Bibi will receive Trump now.

Extremely well I am sure, especially as not a thing untoward happened as has been confirmed over and over again by the people in the room. I wonder which liberal is going to be left to turn the lights out on this latest fake news...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Israel was the source of intelligence revealed to Russia. Wonder how warmly Bibi will receive Trump now.

The plot thickens...

www.rawstory.com...

Jared and Ivanka certainly have their work cut out for them with Trumps latest cluster****!! Believe me...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

The plot thickens...

www.rawstory.com...

Jared and Ivanka certainly have their work cut out for them with Trumps latest cluster****!! Believe me...

Love the whole story today - backfiring wildly on liberals and confirming the usual suspects as fake news

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
It looks like the Post continues to be played by its "anonymous sources".

A newspaper without credibility ceases to be a threat.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You can wave your arms all you like, the smoke is still there.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dragonridr

The press did not act the same with Obama. Or any other president in history.
Because those men knew and respected the office.

Give me a break. Trump is his own worst enemy.
The press isn't doing this to trump. Trump is doing this to trump...and to us

I respect Glenn Greenwald (disagree with him a lot) as a liberal. He was the man who made the website the Intercept and worked with Snowden on his releases.

His dislikes Trump, but laments that so many so called liberals are backing the deep state in their hatred of him.

That is what I am seeing too. The very people screaming about Bush and WMD's are not backing those deep state people in their effprt to overthrow the President.

I said earlier that this will blow up in the faces of the fake news media like CNN. I was right. It is happening now.
No one is buying their BS and even CNN are starting to back off.

I still say that indictments for sedition should follow for the editors and owners of WaPo.

I support freedom of the press, but honestly it has gotten to the point where CNN and the Washington Post need to be investigated for seditious conspiracy. They are trying to overthrow the government, and just like you can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater, being a media outlet does not give them license to undermine our government.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You should waft that over to Breitbart and Infowars way.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

I respect Glenn Greenwald (disagree with him a lot) as a liberal. He was the man who made the website the Intercept and worked with Snowden on his releases.

His dislikes Trump, but laments that so many so called liberals are backing the deep state in their hatred of him.

That is what I am seeing too. The very people screaming about Bush and WMD's are not backing those deep state people in their effprt to overthrow the President.

I said earlier that this will blow up in the faces of the fake news media like CNN. I was right. It is happening now.

I still say that indictments for sedition should follow for the editors and owners of WaPo.

I support freedom of the press, but honestly it has gotten to the point where CNN and the Washington Post need to be investigated for seditious conspiracy. They are trying to overthrow the government, and just like you can't yell "Fire!" in a crowded theater, being a media outlet does not give them license to undermine our government.

The 1st Amendment prevents partisan attacks on the media like you are suggesting. Sorry mate, your authoritarian impulse to shut down views you don't agree with is unconstitutional.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The 1st Amendment prevents partisan attacks on the media like you are suggesting. Sorry mate, your authoritarian impulse to shut down views you don't agree with is unconstitutional.

Wrong. There is no absolute freedom to say what you want without consequences.

Public figures have a more difficult time proving defamation. Politicians or celebrities are understood to take some risk in being before the public eye and many of them profit by their public persona. A celebrity must prove that the party defaming them knew the statements were false, made them with actual malice, or was negligent in saying or writing them. Proving these elements can be an uphill battle. However, an outrageously inaccurate statement that's harmful to one's career can be grounds for a successful defamation suit, even if the subject is famous. For example, some celebrities have won suits against tabloids for false statements regarding their ability to work, such as an inaccurate statement that the star had a drinking problem.

You should at least attempt to learn the law before falling back on the 1st amendment to assume one can lie and smear other people with impunity.
edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Views that you do not agree with, and views which are completely false, are two different things.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Lol, and you liberals are desperately try to fan the flames of a dying fire.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   

You should at least attempt to rebut with an actual argument that I'm disputing. Nothing you are saying here is in conflict with me pointing out that AndyfromMichigan labeling WaPo or CNN as seditious just because he doesn't like them is allowed.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker

Views that you do not agree with, and views which are completely false, are two different things.

Yes, but you guys never prove the later. You just yell it over and over again pretending like if you say it enough it'll become true.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   

You should at least attempt to rebut with an actual argument that I'm disputing. Nothing you are saying here is in conflict with me pointing out that AndyfromMichigan labeling WaPo or CNN as seditious just because he doesn't like them is allowed.

Sedition:

conduct or speech inciting people to rebel against the authority of a state or monarch.

Sedition is overt conduct, such as speech and organization, that tends toward insurrection against the established order. Sedition often includes subversion of a constitution and incitement of discontention (or resistance) to lawful authority. Sedition may include any commotion, though not aimed at direct and open violence against the laws. Seditious words in writing are seditious libel. A seditionist is one who engages in or promotes the interests of sedition.

WaPo could legitimately be brought up on charges of sedition - and they should be. It's gone too far now, and even liberals are realising this story/propaganda is a mistake.
edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

And this from 4 months ago..

Clapper knows an idiot when he sees one...he called it.

US officials warned Israeli spies not to share intel with Trump
www.rawstory.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

No, It couldn't, and you are being partisan too. Being critical of Trump and his administration is NOT being seditious in the least. Otherwise Fox News, Breitbart, Drudge Report, and the like would have already qualified underneath the Obama admin.

And funnily enough, if this were Obama suggesting that Fox News or something be charged with sedition, y'all would be out in force yelling about 1st Amendment protections. You guys are super transparent here.

PS: Drop the "even liberals think so!" fallacy. Just saying that doesn't make it true.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Extremely well I am sure, especially as not a thing untoward happened as has been confirmed over and over again by the people in the room.

One of which was so unsettled he called CIA and NSA to let them know Trump had just burned Israel's intelligence operation.

I wonder which liberal is going to be left to turn the lights out on this ...

It will have to be a liberal since apparently Trump's team can't find where the light switches are...

that said...I am starting to think it will be a bi-partisan effort to turn the lights out on this walking debacle.

Republicans concerned about report Trump shared secrets with Russia
www.politico.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

No, It couldn't, and you are being partisan too. Being critical of Trump and his administration is NOT being seditious in the least. Otherwise Fox News, Breitbart, Drudge Report, and the like would have already qualified underneath the Obama admin.

You forgot trump on that list...

If the USA prosecuted Sedition, his years long campaign of declaring President Obama an illegal President born in Kneya would have qualified and then some.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Lol, and you liberals are desperately try to fan the flames of a dying fire.

Hold on now....

You don't have to be a liberal to dislike Trump and the swamp rats.

Apparently the GOP is beginning to question Trumps leadership as well.

edit on 16-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You're right. The birther controversy alone would have qualified Donald Trump as seditious. It's funny how these conservatives get selective memory when THEIR media organizations were piling on the negative articles.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join