It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: TheScale

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: neo96

Who's doing anything to undermine him?
What are those actions that have undermined him?
Everything that has happened since he took office have been of his own design.
The president always has detractors. Every single one has. It's their job to work around that.
This guy has controversy on speed dial.

i think the tone that the media takes in articles about him and the studies that show they are around 90% biased in the negative proves that the media is in every way trying to undermine him. i mean they freaked out over his scoops of ice cream. u cant get much crazier then that.

What's crazy is the right harping on those ridiculous articles like that is the only thing the left reports on.

well i could have used media. been up for quite awhile at this point. those studies dont just rely on news articles but also news reports. if u read their twitters its almost 100% negative.

What idiot in their right mind gets their news from Twitter? I get my news in articles that I can digest at my own speed and get as thorough an accounting as I can.

maybe you should choose your words more carefully. how else would anyone take that statement in bold?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

As a statement that if it doesn't apply to you then it shouldn't offend you. I'm sorry that I didn't account for your overly thin skin though. Next time I'll make sure I have a safe space available for you.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   
According to this, the story has legs. Interesting - and worrying - if true.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

So you don't get your news from Twitter but you'll use it as a source to further your partisan argument saying the news is partisan driven against Trump? That sounds disingenuous to me, but hey it's your partisanship.

this is absolutely ridiculous the arguments u try to make. they are so laughable i can hardly type. you yourself just stated that cause hes a guy working in the white house with trump that you wont believe him even with 2 others that backup the claim. along with the fact that what was supposedly "Highly Classified" as being information given to the public back in march. someone should write a book on you cause it would be worth a thousand and one laughs.
edit on 16-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Cool story bro. Always glad to have a fan. Anything you got to say on topic now?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Cool story bro. Always glad to have a fan. Anything you got to say on topic now?

i guess u missed the part on the information being what was given to the public 2 months ago. and im the one not on topic as u only see the last line in the sentence.

heres the entire gist of the story.

press hears about a meeting with the russians. they freak out, cause russians. he talked to them thus its "highly classified". they run with the story. officials refute it right away. they continue with the story. democrats freak out, cause trump and russians. they hold a presser that refutes every last claim along with saying the info was disseminated with many allies. nothing was wrong with what was said. democrats still freak out and cry "liar liar pants on fire" cause hes under trump.

you couldnt make this stuff up if u tried.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

It's nice that you trust the fox to be honest about his actions in the hen house, but I don't. Sorry bro. The Trump admin has been caught lying about this very issue already. So trusting them to be truthful NOW is disingenuous. The Trump admin does not deserve to be trusted at face value anymore. They've lost that trust.

What would be nice is handing the transcripts over to the Congress investigators so they can see if what was said is on the level or not.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
a reply to: alphabetaone

I agree, but when you are a new organization, you have the responsibility to present realistic, truthful news, even if it goes against your narrative, or you just don't report it.

New? The Washington Post has been in business since 1877.

Maybe you meant "news" instead of "new", I don't know but either way they have 140 years of being D.C.'s largest circulation and for good reason....now because of one President constantly spamming "FAKE NEWS" because he took that as a keyword from activity teenagers in Croatia were participating in everyone throws 140 years of that dedicated professionalism and service onto the train tracks simply because they voted for the guy and cant see what he represents; himself?

This is madness.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

it was a white house press briefing. all fox did was have a camera there. so fox runs the white house now in your mind? give up the whacky wavy inflatable arm man act. while it is entertaining to watch it has zero substance.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

it was a white house press briefing. all fox did was have a camera there. so fox runs the white house now in your mind? give up the whacky wavy inflatable arm man act. while it is entertaining to watch it has zero substance.

Fox? Fox News? Why are you talking about them? Did you confuse my metaphor for speaking about a news organization or something?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Fox? Fox News? Why are you talking about them? Did you confuse my metaphor for speaking about a news organization or something?

ok were done here. you live in an alternate reality where your own words somehow disappear into the ether. once u can actually discuss facts instead of this alice in wonderland version that filters into your eyes and ears then we can have a conversation on the topic at hand. i got the metaphor, killing the chickens and all. the porblem is you have your eyes closed, through your own words u say that it doesnt matter what comes out from the white house. so what is there to debate. there will never be anything to appease you. so why even have the conversation?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

ok were done here. you live in an alternate reality where your own words somehow disappear into the ether. once u can actually discuss facts instead of this alice in wonderland version that filters into your eyes and ears then we can have a conversation on the topic at hand. i got the metaphor, killing the chickens and all. the porblem is you have your eyes closed, through your own words u say that it doesnt matter what comes out from the white house. so what is there to debate. there will never be anything to appease you. so why even have the conversation?

HAHAHAHA! Here let's look at words
Me:

It's nice that you trust the fox to be honest about his actions in the hen house

You:

all fox did was have a camera there. so fox runs the white house now in your mind?

But I'M the one who is losing words into the ether... Lol. Slow your roll and try again buddy. You just stuck your foot in your mouth.

ETA: Nice shot at an edit after you realized you screwed up, but nothing short of acknowledging that you made a mistake is going to get me to let up here.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

HAHAHAHA! Here let's look at words
Me:

It's nice that you trust the fox to be honest about his actions in the hen house

You:

all fox did was have a camera there. so fox runs the white house now in your mind?

But I'M the one who is losing words into the ether... Lol. Slow your roll and try again buddy. You just stuck your foot in your mouth.

ETA: Nice shot at an edit after you realized you screwed up, but nothing short of acknowledging that you made a mistake is going to get me to let up here.

i edit practically all my posts. go back through the pages. doesnt help when u have insomnia and have been up 27 hours straight. oh whats that i see above in your post? an edit?. again if your not willing to even have an open mind and the facts dont matter to u no matter how many people who were actually there to witness what was said and refute the claims, whats the point of even being here other then to rant? fyi i could do the same thing for your posts going back to the other two pages where you did the same thing and somehow forgot your words. maybe thats what i was alluding to about the ether?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Either go to sleep then or admit your mistake. Either way, getting indignant with me because you misread my post is very childish behavior.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Either go to sleep then or admit your mistake. Either way, getting indignant with me because you misread my post is very childish behavior.

i wish i could go to sleep. obviously insomnia makes that an issue. again though what about the statements backed up by 3 people in the room when the meeting was happening that refute the stories claims makes u stick to your guns that it doesnt matter and they are all liars?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Take some Benadryl.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
this is beginning to look like a witch-hunt. Every fart is blown up into immense proportions, just to damage your president. Your MSM propaganda against president trump is never seen before. I can't believe this is just because someone that was not part of the establisment got into office, there is something bigger going on. But what? Implosion of the US? For what purpose?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

that actually makes my heart race and wakes me up. only thing that really works is an unmentionable drug but i dont use that stuff and havent for years

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

What do I think? I expected it. I mean think of it like this. Let's assume that Trump is guilty of something here for the sake of discussion. Do you HONESTLY think that McMaster or anyone under the Trump admin will go onto live television and admit that to the public?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What do I think? I expected it. I mean think of it like this. Let's assume that Trump is guilty of something here for the sake of discussion. Do you HONESTLY think that McMaster or anyone under the Trump admin will go onto live television and admit that to the public?

i actually do yes. its his career on the line. on top of that he has a pretty respectable background. id doubt hed want to be flynn'd. on top of that the information in question in all the articles, and trumps twitter post are referring to what was made public knowledge back in march. so it pretty much backs up the claims. the part thats questionable is wapo running a story with obvious intel that was public knowledge

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join