It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

OHHH then I guess it all must be false

We should all certainly trust the guy who was replaced by a guy who was chosen as NSA after Flynn was dumped because of what?

Great idea....now I have some land near the everglades that I can sell really cheap and yes I was replaced.....trust me.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai
a reply to: N9neXkrayzie

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) strongly supported Prohibition and its strict enforcement.

(Moore, L.J. Historical interpretation of the 1920's Klan: the traditional view and the popular revision. Journal of Social History, 1990, 24 (2), 341-358.)

The strong anti-foreign (especially anti-German) prejudice during World War I, the argument that the alcohol beverage industry diverted grain needed for the war effort, the lack of organization on the part of the wets, the effective organization of the drys, and political intimidation all combined with the effects of decades of temperance propaganda to make possible the passage of the Eighteenth Amendment establishing national prohibition (Kobler, 1973, ch. 9; Kerr, 1985, ch. 6).

For decades, alcohol had been blamed for almost all human misery and misfortune. Salvation Army General Evangeline Booth summarized this belief:

www.prohibitionrepeal.com...

Grow up the 1920's version of the "Alt-right movement" had everything to do with, "Prohibition".

you should learn your history. the KKK was the militant arm of the democratic party for a very long time. filled with democrats running the organization.

Wiki KKK
edit on 16-5-2017 by TheScale because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Nothing illegal.

Who said there was? Why are you forwarding an argument (and consequently a response, yours) about something that wasn't even brought up?

No one said it was illegal. It's just Effin stupid.

Maybe if you spent more time reading and understanding the media response and less time attacking others, their responses would make more sense to you. I am sorry you cannot understand the underlying message the media is pushing about this non incident.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

So you've gone from 18,000 children die every day, to connected Russian serial killers, to Putin touching a boy's stomach, to the atrocities committed by the British empire, to Intel leaks being good(except for DNC leaks), to Trump is ripping us off, to Trump voters are just racist. Did I miss anything? Was the point to all of those things the same? Is there a common theme i should be looking for? I'm trying to keep up, but the narrative is changing so fast I'm feeling a bit lost.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Nothing illegal.

Who said there was? Why are you forwarding an argument (and consequently a response, yours) about something that wasn't even brought up?

Maybe if you spent more time reading and understanding the media response and less time attacking others, their responses would make more sense to you. I am sorry you cannot understand the underlying message the media is pushing about this non incident.

Not only is the fake news media pushing this, but calling it the worst thing a President has ever done.

Meanwhile, the actual people in the room say it never happened, but the 'two unnamed former officials' seem to carry more weight with fake news types and those that lap it up.
edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

OHHH then I guess it all must be false

Well, yeah. Obviously.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

Exactly! For 100 years the KKK was run by liberal lefties!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
As for specific motive for the press lying on this occasion... fairly obvious that they are butt hurt that they were not allowed into the room for the meeting. What better way to strike out than saying intelligence info was shared from 'unnamed former officials'.

Pathetic.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Wow in history the democratic party started out just after the civil war and yes it was then acknowledged as a southern US party, that supported Southern Aristocrats.

But they no longer support the democratic party ....

www.nytimes.com...

Where did you learn about history and let me guess?

Was it from fortune cookie's, tea leaves or did you go with pigeon intestines?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Mcmaster: I was in the room, it did not happen.

It does not get clearer than that.
Guess Mcmaster is a liar now too?

This is crazy.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Wow in history the democratic party started out just after the civil war and yes it was then acknowledged as a southern US party, that supported Southern Aristocrats.

But they no longer support the democratic party ....

www.nytimes.com...

Where did you learn about history and let me guess?

Was it from fortune cookie's?

again your logic fails you. u try to attribute events from a 100 years ago to the republicans but when past events are pointed out that dont fit your narrative somehow they become a moot point. i think the great john cleese's words ring true here, "some people are so stupid, that they have no idea how stupid they are. you see if your very stupid, how can u realize how very very stupid u are?"

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Talking to you has proven to me that there is no way I can be that stupid.

Donald Trump shared "highly classified information" to a country we have Nuclear Weapons pointed at before he shared it with countries we are allied to?

And you are calling me stupid???

Thinking of a word to define you.... guess what it is???

Don't be shy guess the word.

I will give you a clue the word is not "stupid" but you are close if you considered that.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

This is crazy.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   

This is crazy.

Shareblue is not sending their best. Seems we've reached the bottom of the barrel.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nothing illegal.

Not only is the fake news media pushing this, but calling it the worst thing a President has ever done.

Meanwhile, the actual people in the room say it never happened, but the 'two unnamed former officials' seem to carry more weight with fake news types and those that lap it up.

The Washington Compost was the original story reporter. The problem is they never bothered to contact anyone who was in the room for comment They opted instead to run the story without confirmation or, you know, any corroborating facts.

The President is the ultimate authority on what is classified and what is not. What the media / left / Democrats seem to forget is Obama did something similar. During a press conference he spoke about classified information. Instead of acting like they do with Trump, the media found out that the President can in fact release classified info since he can determine if it remains classified or not.

The hypocrisy by the left is hitting disgusting proportions.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:29 AM
link   

This is crazy.

The left has got so crazy they think everyone is in on it except the left wing media who they think are trying to save the country.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Nothing illegal.

The Washington Compost was the original story reporter. The problem is they never bothered to contact anyone who was in the room for comment They opted instead to run the story without confirmation or, you know, any corroborating facts.

The President is the ultimate authority on what is classified and what is not. What the media / left / Democrats seem to forget is Obama did something similar. During a press conference he spoke about classified information. Instead of acting like they do with Trump, the media found out that the President can in fact release classified info since he can determine if it remains classified or not.

The hypocrisy by the left is hitting disgusting proportions.

Like I said, this fake news might be the straw that breaks the camels back. No honourable person could stomach the media.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Even worse is the nature of the info... Why the US banned laptops from US flights. That plot came from ISIS... Russia keeps saying they want to cooperate on ending ISIS and less we forget Russia has had several commercial airliners brought down by terrorists.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Indeed. The media is digging their own grave. This stuff gets eaten up by the fringe leftists who are inclined to hate anything trump does based off of misguided emotion. But the rest of the country is waking up to their shenanigans day by day. As far as I'm concerned let them show their true colors. They're a red pill pharmacy and don't even know it.
edit on 16-5-2017 by N9neXkrayzie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Russia keeps saying they want to cooperate on ending ISIS and less we forget Russia has had several commercial airliners brought down by terrorists.

Several? I only remember the one near Mt. Sinai.

edit on 5/16/2017 by ColdWisdom because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join