It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Unfortunately it's not going to stop. Even after Trumps term(s) is up. There's been a pretty clear line drawn in the sand and no matter how large the two groups on either side are the world will seem divided. And somewhere I'm sure a Rothschild is sitting in a dark room saying Gooood goooood everything is happening just as I've foreseen.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

And frankly, the ability for anyone HERE to judge whether or not it's fake is limited if non-existent.

A lot of people here seem to judge "fake news" by whether or not they agree with it or it agrees with their existing views.

When someone here calls "FAKE NEWS" I take it with the grain of salt it deserves.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kashai

How would you like to be on the short list of those who had something to do with that operation in fact?

Tell you what you could be correct, so what (sarcasm)!

As far as what everyone else in the room said, it didn't happen...as I said end of story.. Well lets say it did happen, do you think Russia would then hunt down anyone in that operation? It wasn't until the story came out that no one outside of very high government people whether US of Russia would know...lol

Once again...it is fake news, but my point is the President can do just what he did. The real criminal would be the "anonymous" leaker...how can you see otherwise?

edit on 16-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

When someone here calls "FAKE NEWS" I take it with the grain of salt it deserves.

Well we have "anonymous" leaker and everyone else in the room...who do YOU want to believe?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: N9neXkrayzie

Unfortunately it's not going to stop. Even after Trumps term(s) is up. There's been a pretty clear line drawn in the sand and no matter how large the two groups on either side are the world will seem divided. And somewhere I'm sure a Rothschild is sitting in a dark room saying Gooood goooood everything is happening just as I've foreseen.

Maybe, but it sure seems the divide came in the last 8 years, but then our Government elected officials are a mirror of the people, just as cops are a mirror of the local society they work in, bad area, bad cops. Why does a loonytoon like Nancy Pelosi continue to get elected and has media coverage about everything she says, as example...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

It's gotten to the point where the media knows if they report a story and cover it over and over then it gains credibility with enough people (in their eyes) to make the story true and perhaps skew the Approval rating of the president. Obviously they are going to be actively campaigning against him up until the next election.
It's almost like I can't believe anything that has an anonymous source anymore. Maybe I never should have in the first place though.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

Oh, so now all of a sudden the newspaper that broke the Watergate story knows how much classified information Trump shared with the commies?

Suuuuuuure.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I wonder why you people are wasting your time and energy discussing the stories they made for you to keep your mind busy.
"They're made ot of meat."

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

How would you like to be on the short list of those who had something to do with that operation in fact?

Tell you what you could be correct, so what (sarcasm)!

As far as what everyone else in the room said, it didn't happen...as I said end of story.. Well lets say it did happen, do you think Russia would then hunt down anyone in that operation? It wasn't until the story came out that no one outside of very high government people whether US of Russia would know...lol

Once again...it is fake news, but my point is the President can do just what he did. The real criminal would be the "anonymous" leaker...how can you see otherwise?

Yes what a wonderful idea share information with a country we have nuclear weapons pointed at before we share it with countries we do not have nuclear weapons pointed at.

Horrible thing to leak uh?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

Oh suddenly a person that spent most of his life ripping people off becomes President and continues to rip people off.

How could that happen?

Could it be because the people who voted for him also voted for Prohibition?

Great idea!! It resulted in organized crime in the United States and what comes next in so far as there next contribution to American culture..... Donald Trump.

edit on 16-5-2017 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: N9neXkrayzie

It's almost like I can't believe anything that has an anonymous source anymore. Maybe I never should have in the first place though.

Well 90% of the media and 99% of Hollywood are against him, so is it plausible that they keep up a barrage of attacks on him for the next four years, well until he gets reelected. "Anonymous source" only works when the reporter has credibility in the first place, and it is safe to say that credibility of the reporter is rather lacking lately since they kind of fall into my statistics.

How many of these did we see? I am thinking a group that ALWAYS gets what they want might be a little salty when once in their lives they do not get what they want...I can just see it.. But But it was my best acting moment, how could anyone not believe!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Good grief.

Does WaPo even understand that it is NOT POSSIBLE for the President to leak classified information.
He is not bound by the classified information rules, HE MAKES them.

As for the story, at least Trump can now narrow down the leaker...
This may also be the fake news that breaks the camels back...

In other news...which CNN / WaPo et al are not reporting....

Monday during the 10 p.m. ET news broadcast on Fox’s Washington, D.C. affiliate WTTG, correspondent Marina Marraco said an investigation by former D.C. homicide detective Rod Wheeler found that the now-deceased Democratic National Committee staffer Seth Rich had been emailing with WikiLeaks...

edit on 16/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Kashai

Is there someone keeping track of how folks around age 100 vote?

Prohibition... WHAT!?!?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Yes what a wonderful idea share information with a country we have nuclear weapons pointed at before we share it with countries we do not have nuclear weapons pointed at.

Horrible thing to leak uh?

Sounds like Hillary talking there, and thank God she isn't today, otherwise your view would be real...

edit on 16-5-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Exactly! Their ARE no rules for the president! Thats why hes the president! Rules dont apply!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Is there someone keeping track of how folks around age 100 vote?

Prohibition... WHAT!?!?

The funny thing is the truth is the exact opposite. The prohibition voters (dead or alive) definitely voted for Hillary. Voter fraud is real

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Prohibition was are founding fathers worst mistake.

Theirs not a man alive who doesnt enjoy some occasional suds.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: N9neXkrayzie

The Ku Klux Klan (KKK) strongly supported Prohibition and its strict enforcement.

(Moore, L.J. Historical interpretation of the 1920's Klan: the traditional view and the popular revision. Journal of Social History, 1990, 24 (2), 341-358.)

The strong anti-foreign (especially anti-German) prejudice during World War I, the argument that the alcohol beverage industry diverted grain needed for the war effort, the lack of organization on the part of the wets, the effective organization of the drys, and political intimidation all combined with the effects of decades of temperance propaganda to make possible the passage of the Eighteenth Amendment establishing national prohibition (Kobler, 1973, ch. 9; Kerr, 1985, ch. 6).

For decades, alcohol had been blamed for almost all human misery and misfortune. Salvation Army General Evangeline Booth summarized this belief:

www.prohibitionrepeal.com...

Grow up the 1920's version of the "Alt-right movement" had everything to do with, "Prohibition".

edit on 16-5-2017 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

During a statement to reporters on Monday, National Security Adviser H.R. McMaster stated Washington Post report that President Trump revealed highly classified information to Russia’s foreign minister is “false.” McMaster said, “The story that came out tonight, as reported is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation. At no time, at no time, were intelligence sources or methods discussed, and the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the secretary of state, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on the record accounts should outweigh those of anonymous sources. And I was in the room, it didn’t happen.”

It's time to prosecute those in charge at WaPo for sedition.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Wapo total tool of the Elite. Do you also lap up the blubbering slobber of Keith Olbermann???? I have barely watched CNN since he used his own dying father to
Push the Obamacare agenda.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join