It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

originally posted by: network dude
This was all concocted to make those same idiots who would shoot up a pizza joint over a conspiracy, believe anything bad with the "Russia" tag line. Thanks for proving my point for me.

The logic here is perfectly fine if you believe every intelligence agency is lying to you.

I think they have an agenda. If there was something concrete, we would know about it by now. Best we have is the DNC leaks. and some mean articles on RT. To think that RT wouldn't do those things is being willfully ignorant.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
This is getting more exciting by the minute. If there are such officials, there are active operatives in the Whitehouse leaking information to the press for the sole purpose of getting the president out of government—a coup. So much for Russia, it is faceless officials, unelected bureaucrats, and the media who are threatening democracy.

Maybe or some with the fbi and cia. Since apparently after the meeting they informed the spy agencies that the information was declassified.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I would never say opposition to him is un American. Every leader needs opposition. Especially when you're a leader of a free Republic.

I will never sell out my country for a politician. I may be proven wrong, and in a sense I hope I am. You're not going to catch me saying I told you so if I'm proven right. Maybe just a reminder that some of us were looking through the bull # showmanship into who the man really is. A glorified semi successful businessman who decided to make a run for this position to inflate his ego even more before he dies.

You think he has a genuine concern for the 30 thousand troops south of the DMZ in Korea? Do you think he will write a sincerely heartfelt letter to the family of a fallen US soldier who happens to be a Muslim? There's thousands of them... I wonder how he will treat them if one of their sons dies for the USA?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

I would never say opposition to him is un American. Every leader needs opposition. Especially when you're a leader of a free Republic.

I will never sell out my country for a politician. I may be proven wrong, and in a sense I hope I am. You're not going to catch me saying I told you so if I'm proven right. Maybe just a reminder that some of us were looking through the bull # showmanship into who the man really is. A glorified semi successful businessman who decided to make a run for this position to inflate his ego even more before he dies.

You think he has a genuine concern for the 30 thousand troops south of the DMZ in Korea? Do you think he will write a sincerely heartfelt letter to the family of a fallen US soldier who happens to be a Muslim? There's thousands of them... I wonder how he will treat them if one of their sons dies for the USA?

Thats silly as a person that had to write those letters your clueless. The letter is written by the commanding officer one because they know the individual. And two they can describe what happened to give closure. So the president would never write this letter hard to think of a situation where that could occur.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

This was all concocted to make those same idiots who would shoot up a pizza joint over a conspiracy, believe anything bad with the "Russia" tag line. Thanks for proving my point for me.

The logic here is perfectly fine if you believe every intelligence agency is lying to you.

I think they have an agenda. If there was something concrete, we would know about it by now. Best we have is the DNC leaks. and some mean articles on RT. To think that RT wouldn't do those things is being willfully ignorant.

The genius of the United States is decentralization. Power shouldn't be consolidated. That is one thing we've done right by breaking up the intelligence firms. I can recommend a few dozen books if you want to get a feel for how the different agencies fight amongst each other. The chances of them all lying about the same thing would be like every Congressman and Senator across the political spectrum simultaneously agreeing to lie about the same thing to the American people. Extremely unlikely.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

A soldier understands those things and someone who never served just doesn't. At least not to the same degree. Which is why I believe you should have served in order to be Commander in Chief. But it seems I don't have the pull in this nation that I should.

I also hope you are wrong. And I won't taunt you.....much.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Wasn't Trump a draft dodger?

link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You're missing my point.

And if you think Presidents never write those letters you are very wrong. Lincoln, Roosevelt, Bush and Obama all sent death notifications. There's probably others who I'm forgetting.

link   
a reply to: oddnutz

I'm not doing that. Don't you be silly.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: oddnutz

And what horse honey?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

they aren't lying, they are not correcting the media. Big difference.
Sure, they have evidence that Russian hackers actively hacked computers within the US government. I would hope so. What I would be more worried about is if they didn't fix the vulnerabilities that existed prior to the hacks that enabled them to exist in the first place.

Again, the facts state that the "hacked" info was the same stuff Wiki Leaks posted. Facts regarding the DNC's slimy side. If that is incorrect, please explain it to me.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

I believe he was. And that doesn't impress me at all. But sadly, his qualities were less offensive than the other person. So I'm left hoping he does a good job. And even if I think he's a clueless dork, I'll defend the lies against him if for no other reason than they are lies. Trust me, when the stuff is verified and he does screw up, he won't get a pass from me.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   
This story is laughably slanted towards an agenda. i.imgs.fyi... The Washington Post should hold 0 credibility with people who are paying attention.

Edit- also his name was Seth Rich, he was not a Russian "contact" and there is evidence he contacted Wikileaks before his murder. Never forget.
edit on 15-5-2017 by N9neXkrayzie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: dragonridr

You're missing my point.

And if you think Presidents never write those letters you are very wrong. Lincoln, Roosevelt, Bush and Obama all sent death notifications. There's probably others who I'm forgetting.

www.chicagotribune.com...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: N9neXkrayzie
This story is laughably slanted towards an agenda. i.imgs.fyi... The Washington Post should hold 0 credibility with people who are paying attention.

Edit- also his name was Seth Rich, he was not a Russian "contact" and there is evidence he contacted Wikileaks before his murder. Never forget.

it amazes me how people dont see the obvious spin being put out by the media with this president or the last one for that matter. yet they still get taken hook line and sinker everytime.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: alphabetaone

Telephone, telegraph, tell America...
We used to say things like Loose Lips Shink Ships..
Now we say what mine is yours.

Isn't that the entire progressive platform? Healthcare, handouts, etc....

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: alphabetaone
So, let me get this straight....any press that is favorable to Trump on any topic is valid to all of those here who staunchly support Trump, and any unfavorable press is "FAKE NEWS"?

It's as though we need a minute by minute status update on the pulse of Americans here such that we know which press they're going to believe....

More like the WaPer has been wrong more times on this presidency than I can count in just over 100 days.

Which has absolutely zero to do with what I said. Any news outlet at all, no matter who it is, if they provide favorable Trump news, a vast majority on here quote it and point toward it being valid proof of Trump's (beautiful deed du jour), but if that same publication presents unfavorable Trump news, it's vilified as "FAKE NEWS"....some of you guys are so disingenuous it boggles the mind.

link   
But but but...Hilary's emails, lol!

So Trump is basically using U.S. intelligence to brag, show off to our adversaries, like it's a new shiny car or golf course. I'm sure that's ok if you are a die-hard Trump supporter, but for the rest of us, it's one of those "Bordering on treason" things. And it is unlikely to slide. Just add it to the investigation into Russian interference basket, which is already overfilling anyways.

A Russian photographer took photos of part of the session that were released by the Russian state-owned Tass news agency. No U.S. news organization was allowed to attend any part of the meeting.

Senior White House officials appeared to recognize quickly that Trump had overstepped and moved to contain the potential fallout. Thomas P. Bossert, assistant to the president for homeland security and counterterrorism, placed calls to the directors of the CIA and the NSA, the services most directly involved in the intelligence-sharing arrangement with the partner.

Almost laughable attempt at damage control, if it wasn't happening in real life. I'd almost ask, why bother, but well, they are professionals still working like we have a functional country.

White House officials defended Trump. “This story is false,” said Dina Powell, deputy national security adviser for strategy. “The president only discussed the common threats that both countries faced.” But officials could not explain why staff members nevertheless felt it necessary to alert the CIA and the NSA.

Of course they would. They don't even know what country they should be working for.

At this point, do we even really need a Russiagate investigation, when we have Trump front and center publicly colluding with, and selling us out to, the Russians?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   

I remember.

My question was an allusion to his remarks about Captain Khan's parents, specifically his mother. Without derailing the thread too much I somehow doubt POTUS would extend the same honor to other (RIP) fallen who happen to be Muslim.

Always a pleasure. I appreciate these discussions. I need some rack time before the sun comes up and bites me in the ass. Good night.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

At this point I'm not even sure why Russia is the worlds enemy anymore. Russia Russia Russia
It's pretty obvious to me that a plan was set in place to blame the election loss on Russia rather than Hillary's shortcomings. Russia supposedly hacks the DNC which shows clear collusion between the DNC and our own media to help Hillary win the election. And the major part of that story is the Russian hacks(which I've still seen 0 evidence of) and the "possible" collusion between Russia and trump? What am I missing? How is Russia and trump the story here? Lol there is 0 evidence of collusion yet there's countless emails showing clear collusion between DNC and MSM, and now they're blatantly colluding right before our eyes to diminish the trump admin. and people fall for it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join