It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump “revealed more information to Russian ambassador than we have shared with our own allies”

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: cuckooold

originally posted by: Majic
a reply to: bknapple32

The problem with these stories is if they are true, then the sources are criminals disclosing classified information for public dissemination instead of notifying the proper authorities, such as inspectors general for the agencies involved. If they are false, then the sources are liars.

True or false, there is no case in which the motives behind these stories aren't sinister.

That's a very big problem, and sooner or later, the law is going to catch up with these people.

And if the stories are true, this tweet seems kind of ironic.

Except for the fact that the FBI stated in their report that Hillary did mishandled classified info, but basically gave her a pass with the "intent" excuse, and McMaster who was in the room says thus didn't happen at all with Trump....but yeah irony.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight....any press that is favorable to Trump on any topic is valid to all of those here who staunchly support Trump, and any unfavorable press is "FAKE NEWS"?

It's as though we need a minute by minute status update on the pulse of Americans here such that we know which press they're going to believe....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: MysticPearl

Trump better get a handle on the White House then and stop the leaks.

Meanwhile, doubt Israel (if thats who the ally was) appreciates Trump giving out their intel to Russia.

aye, a Twitter handle (get it)

Nah, Israel appreciates no one except Israel. Fact.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I think it's about time to start breaking up the MSM by enforcing antitrust laws.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThingsThatDontMakeSense

originally posted by: MysticPearl
a reply to: D8Tee

True. One one hand, we have the POTUS supposedly sharing info with an ally to help in the war on terror and discussing the latest schemes/plots ISIS would use against the west.

First error: Russia isn't an ally

Correction:

The MSM and the establishment doesn't want Russia to be an ally.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone
So, let me get this straight....any press that is favorable to Trump on any topic is valid to all of those here who staunchly support Trump, and any unfavorable press is "FAKE NEWS"?

It's as though we need a minute by minute status update on the pulse of Americans here such that we know which press they're going to believe....

More like the WaPer has been wrong more times on this presidency than I can count in just over 100 days.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

More like the WaPer has been wrong more times on this presidency than I can count in just over 100 days.

They've never met an anonymous anti-Trump source they didn't like.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

True. One one hand, we have the POTUS supposedly sharing info with an ally to help in the war on terror and discussing the latest schemes/plots ISIS would use against the west.

Correction:

The sun is bright. Russia isn't an ally. Certain things are facts at the moment. No sensible person wants an ally that tampers with their democratic processes. Only a coward and a sell out would want that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Correction:

The sun is bright. Russia isn't an ally. Certain things are facts at the moment. No sensible person wants an ally that tampers with their democratic processes. Only a coward and a sell out would want that.

Sensible people usually use evidence to make a believable conclusion.....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Not FAKE until it's proven FAKE. When National Security Advisor McMaster stated that the Washington Post story was a LIE, because he was in the room, it was then officially proven as FAKE.

McMaster's statement: www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

How do you know McMaster isn't being loyal to Trump and lying for him? No American press was there.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

No sensible person wants an ally that tampers with their democratic processes. Only a coward and a sell out would want that.

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Correction:

Yeah, it's so hard to believe every intelligence agency came to the same conclusion. Miraculous isn't it? /sarcasm

lmgtfy.com...

You are embarrassing yourself.

edit on 15-5-2017 by ThingsThatDontMakeSense because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Not FAKE until it's proven FAKE. When National Security Advisor McMaster stated that the Washington Post story was a LIE, because he was in the room, it was then officially proven as FAKE.

McMaster's statement: www.realclearpolitics.com...

I find these arguments fun and useless all at the same time. People are believing a fake news story with unnamed sources over a guy that was actually in the room and says it didn't happen. It's complete insanity, truly. Then they want to say they aren't all like that, yet the liberal news media is who released this fake story....now if the majority aren't like this then why the hell would their news organizations run a story like this? They do it to get to the masses and if their masses aren't those that believe these things, then they really suck at audience profiling....

The hypocrisy and irony with which these arguments come leave me truly scratching my head at the intelligence of the majority of the public that would believe this garbage, yet then say the majority aren't like this while the MSM panders to majorities.....its even confusing typing it.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Umm, he's The President now.
Are we to believe that the U.S. and Russia (or China for that matter) don't share sensitive info now and then?
This is out and out silly, with the media trying to create a story out of nothing.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

No sensible person wants an ally that tampers with their democratic processes. Only a coward and a sell out would want that.

Correction:

Yeah, it's so hard to believe every intelligence agency came to the same conclusion. Miraculous isn't it? /sarcasm

lmgtfy.com...

It is pretty miraculous actually. A super smart hacking conglomerate in Russia, smart enough to hack all the info they supposedly did, under the radar for as long as they were, yet leaves a block of code in Russian and other call signs from previous Russian hacks...convenient....even more convenient was the release of US intelligence agencies having the ability to do exactly that ( make it appear someone else hacked ).....crazy right?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Correction:

lmgtfy.com...

It is pretty miraculous actually. A super smart hacking conglomerate in Russia, smart enough to hack all the info they supposedly did, under the radar for as long as they were, yet leaves a block of code in Russian and other call signs from previous Russian hacks...convenient....even more convenient was the release of US intelligence agencies having the ability to do exactly that ( make it appear someone else hacked ).....crazy right?

Who would know better than you right? You are the guy who is so smart that you've shown up the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States government. If you think you even know half of what went into the final assessment you are deluding yourself.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Something needs to be done. I do not want a civil war either and I just want the truth without having to dig around.

link   

I realize I don't speak for every Trump supporter, but I felt like I was willing to see what this was about before I made up my mind. Now that it's played out, it sure looks like Wa Post lied straight up. We have top officials who were in the room at the same time stating the facts as they exist. If you wish to champion lies, enjoy the wrecking ball when it comes to your credibility on this site. I suspect you are more intelligent than that.

If Trump screws up, then facts will prove it, and he will have to suffer whatever penalty exists. But if assholes make up stuff, then scream "Impeachment!", after a few times, well, let me tell you about a small boy and a wolf.

I think the Wa Post needs to be lumped into the same category as BIN, Secure Team 10, and Sorcha Faal. You don't publish # like this and expect it not to stink hours later.

link   

Correction:

lmgtfy.com...

Who would know better than you right? You are the guy who is so smart that you've shown up the entire intelligence apparatus of the United States government. If you think you even know half of what went into the final assessment you are deluding yourself.

Nope...not me. But I'm pretty sure the guy that was in the room for this meeting would know better than an unnamed source....LOL

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join