It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Reich Weighs In On Trumps Troubles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Damiel

My OP was I finally understood what Trump might have done wrong. It seemed like all BS until I read Reisch's post. He kind of laid out what the big deal is all about.

Whether it's true or not, it sure makes great comedy:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

ROBERT B. REICH is Chancellor's Professor of Public Policy at the University of California at Berkeley

Really ?

Yeah , I believe what he says...
NOT.

And what's in a name , right ?

Robert Reich

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Robert Reich? Now there's a credible, unbiased source. The guy has deep, deep ties to the Clintons, including having served in Bill Clinton's cabinet. I'm absolutely stunned that he'd paint Trump in the worst light possible.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: vor78

So you're only proof that he must be lying is because he once served under Bill Clinton then.

Because that isn't proof of anything at all. Other than you don't like him of course.

Just having worked for Bill Clinton doesn't mean what he's saying isn't true. You have to prove him wrong to show that.

BTW, he did a really good job for the country under Bill Clinton too. The nations economy did great under this guy.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Them impeaching trump would literally be your worst nightmare. A Christian fundamentalist at the helm and a conservative scotus. I can think of at least one ruling that will get challenged.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

He's a partisan hack with delusions of grandeur.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: avgguy

Gee another unsupported opinion by you, how original.

When you can back any of those opinion up with something I'll start to listen.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I don't know that he's lying, but his political leanings and ties to the Clintons are more than enough for me to think I'm mostly getting one side of the argument.

You're more than welcome to make up your own mind about it.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

You know Clinton has ties with lots of people right???

Even Trump and other Conservatives too.

That alone doesn't establish anything.

There's no indication that he's speaking for anyone but himself either. His life isn't being a mouthpiece for the Clinton's. He's an educated professional who I'm sure speaks his own opinions about things.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

If it makes you feel better, I'd be inherently skeptical of a pro-Trump article written by a close Trump associate, too.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Being skeptical is fine.

Calling someone a hack and saying they have delusions of grandeur because you have a bias against the people who this guy once worked for isn't being skeptical.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join