It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Reich Weighs In On Trumps Troubles

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Right! A great post. I totally agree. And don't forget this is all the left wing media's fault!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think that the people who voted Trump in want the radical change that Trump is capable of providing. Pence is just another rank in file politician. He has better political ideas than some but not the capabilities of Trump.

It is my hope that America can kick this highly charged political atmosphere and open its eyes and ears.

TERM LIMITS!!!!

a reply to: dfnj2015

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I'm sure all you conservatives and right wingers love Robert Reich. He has a cool German sounding last name

Didn't bother to read past that. Just more Liberal whining.

I guess being part German or having a German last name is now somehow racist to these dingbats, too.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Who ever said the Dems will be taking over???

All I'm saying is that if Republicans don't start paying attention to the people of this country who are seriously pissed off and wanting to lynch those responsible, they won't be in their either.

Who's gonna fill the void, I'm not sure.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I had to go see who this Reich guy was. I never heard of him. I assumed he was a democrat and was proven correct. It appears Mr. Reich is very disappointed that democrats are losing control of the government and he wants to stay relevant within his realm.

Personally, I think there a lot of Republicans who would jump for joy to have some evidence to enact impeachment on Trump. They would naturally want a Pence Presidency. As it is now, there is nada! Only speculations and they are not going to jump the gun unless they have hard facts.

Edit add: honestly, I don't agree with everything Pence, but the VP debate between him and Kaine is what swayed me to vote for a trump card! Why? He was not a lackey. Pence had enough balls to speak out when he disagreed with Trump! Honestly, I could not think better of Trump for not selecting someone like Kaine. Kaine came off as a lap dog on a leash!

edit on 5 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

She broke the law when it was acknowledged that she sent classified material over unsecured servers to people without the clearance to receive them. Her time will come.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   

"If Trump..."

if If IF IF

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: DAVID64

I'm sure all you conservatives and right wingers love Robert Reich. He has a cool German sounding last name

Didn't bother to read past that. Just more Liberal whining.

I guess being part German or having a German last name is now somehow racist to these dingbats, too.

I thought being German is a good thing! The Germans are the best engineers in the world:

This shows German's are the best engineers in the world:

phys.org...

Remarkable fidelity

Results showed a remarkable fidelity to the design of the highly complex magnetic field. "To our knowledge," the authors write of the discrepancy of less than one part in 100,000, "this is an unprecedented accuracy, both in terms of the as-built engineering of a fusion device, as well as in the measurement of magnetic topology."

Amazing!!!!!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

You can't prove a negative. You don't know he's innocent.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: CynConcepts
I had to go see who this Reich guy was. I never heard of him. I assumed he was a democrat and was proven correct. It appears Mr. Reich is very disappointed that democrats are losing control of the government and he wants to stay relevant within his realm.

I think you are posting for the same reasons. Reich's only crime is he's a Democrat. He's actually pretty good on economics. Clinton's second term was the only time in the last 60 years when one dollar purchased more bread at the beginning of the presidency than at the end. Increasing the purchasing power of the median worker's wage has only happened once in my lifetime. The trend has been a dollar buys less and less every year.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Reich served the clintons.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

He served the country while Bill Clinton was in office.

He did a great job of it too.

Just associating someone with "The Clinton's" doesn't make them bad ya know??? Oh, wait, maybe you don't know that though.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

"If Trump..."

if If IF IF

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

Congrats on the 10,000th anti trump post today!

Wait for it ...
@realDonald twits
Yuuuuugest n° of potus posts on ATS in 1st 110 days
witnessed by ijkenobi ;>
great job !!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

I had no idea of what Robert Reich was all about, after doing a bunch of research on other things-the guy makes sense.

Don't have any idea of what he is talking about here.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance

"If Trump..."

if If IF IF

I love the video, but I refuse to watch it-ear worms and all.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

That was a pretty good little jam actually.

Catchy.

Makes me wanna boogie!!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

She broke the law when it was acknowledged that she sent classified material over unsecured servers to people without the clearance to receive them. Her time will come.

Your camp has been repeating this over and over, and here we are still waiting.

Just like the birther BS.
And gun confiscation.

Can we go one thread without someone bringing up Hillary and using her as an easy deflection?

"What has ATS come to??!?!"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Congrats on the 10,000th anti trump post today!

What has ATS turned into?

Hopefully it's going back to that old standard, "Deny Ignorance".

But we'll see.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Like the guy above says : is it impossible to go back to the original assertion :

The question is no longer whether there are grounds to impeach Donald Trump.

It is when enough Republicans will put their loyalty to America ahead of their loyalty to their party.

Trump’s statements last week about his firing of former FBI director James Comey provide ample evidence that Trump engaged in an obstruction of justice – a major charge in impeachment proceedings brought against Richard M. Nixon and Bill Clinton.

It’s worth recalling that the illegality underlying Nixon’s impeachment was a burglary at the Watergate complex, while the illegality underlying Clinton’s was lying to a grand jury about sex with an intern in the White House.

Are you

all

so intent on trashing anti trump threads ?

It's 'your turn'

'After 8 years goddammnit !!!'

it's'your turn to bat, that's your blindsided logic ?
is that the mentality ?
Ni resaon nor rhyme, kneejerk logic ?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join