It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump must be impeached. Here’s why.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

They think he was on the verge of finding something and was fired before he could do so. Anyone with a brain, however, knows that if anything, even one tiny little amoeba of evidence would have already been leaked by now if it was there. Plain and simple, there's nothing there.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Investigation into Nixon didn't take a year even in the age of no internet. It's been what nearly a year of investigation into Trump and they got nothing. So what's the chance they'll find anything?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
There is only one party that worked to undermine the democratic process, influence the election through nefarious means, and duped the American public...and they lost.

After 8 years of getting what they want and being told for a year and a half that Clinton was going to be the next president, I guess it's really disheartening, especially after your entire base tells the world that never in a million years will Trump ever be the president. That's GOTTA hurt. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving group of misfits.

This NEVER gets old.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Grab some popcorn and enjoy the show. Polititainment is what it's about. No one really cares about truth, just winning the game of persuasion. I heard last week The Rock is considering running. It's not Terry Crews, but Idiocracy anyone? I hope they start doing "back stage" videos of Trump getting prepped for a meeting and talking smack about Putin and tossing around chairs.

i.ytimg.com...

edit on 15-5-2017 by Templeton because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I didn't know Keith Olbermann was now a professor at Harvard.

Seriously though I think those two might be related since they both have an abundance of the retard gene.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No evidence, no charges, bow to our political will or else.

Here's what Robert Reich thinks is the evidence:

The law is reasonably clear. If Trump removed Comey to avoid being investigated, that’s an obstruction of justice – an impeachable offense.

On Friday, Trump tweeted that Comey “better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

Here, the law is also clear. Seeking to silence, intimidate or even influence someone who is likely to offer evidence in a congressional or criminal proceeding is also an obstruction of justice – and an impeachable offense.

But it doesn't really matter because Reich goes on to say, "The odds of this occurring in this Congress, under present circumstances, are approximately zero.".

robertreich.org...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: LSU0408

Investigation into Nixon didn't take a year even in the age of no internet. It's been what nearly a year of investigation into Trump and they got nothing. So what's the chance they'll find anything?

Indeed, our technology has come a long way since the 70's. It's been roughly 7 to 8 months since this began, that I recall... We have voice biometrics and all sorts of other tech that would have already given us all we need to know by now. It took less than a month to comb through Hillary's thousands of emails.

At this point, they're looking for any little thing they might be able to spin into something negative. But just like his campaign went, they're not going to find anything. Just like all those women that he sexually abused 30+ years ago that decided to come out after Trump became the GOP pick, they faded into nothing again, after he won.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
*autistic impeach screaming*

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Templeton

Wouldn't that be ironic since one of the main democrat talking points for almost 2 years was that Trump is an entertainer and therefore unqualified.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

" Seeking to silence, intimidate or even influence someone who is likely to offer evidence in a congressional or criminal proceeding is also an obstruction of justice – and an impeachable offense."

I wonder how he felt about Clinton and Lynch's meeting on the tarmac.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: shooterbrody
No evidence, no charges, bow to our political will or else.

Here's what Robert Reich thinks is the evidence:

The law is reasonably clear. If Trump removed Comey to avoid being investigated, that’s an obstruction of justice – an impeachable offense.

On Friday, Trump tweeted that Comey “better hope that there are no ‘tapes’ of our conversations before he starts leaking to the press!”

Here, the law is also clear. Seeking to silence, intimidate or even influence someone who is likely to offer evidence in a congressional or criminal proceeding is also an obstruction of justice – and an impeachable offense.

But it doesn't really matter because Reich goes on to say, "The odds of this occurring in this Congress, under present circumstances, are approximately zero.".

robertreich.org...

hmm
good thing trump acted on the recommendation of the deputy AG
or is that guy in on it too?
edit on 15/5/2017 by shooterbrody because: Spelling error

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

They think he was on the verge of finding something and was fired before he could do so. Anyone with a brain, however, knows that if anything, even one tiny little amoeba of evidence would have already been leaked by now if it was there. Plain and simple, there's nothing there.

Good point.

I keep hearing this is the leakiest WH in history...except the evidence of Russian collusion fails to make an appearance?!?!?

Hmmm, wonder why (Anyone not catching on is simply refusing to catch on)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

What if they fake an evidence using someone whose voice is very much like Trump's voice and someone whose voice is very much like Putin's voice and they do a voice recording of collusion?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The way they are thinking as far as I can tell if Trump goes then Hillary is in. That's what I'm getting from the tards at work.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I think Trump has much more behind him than you can see.... I bet he says "Come on Libtard, make my day"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Impeachment isn't some magical cure-all that makes all your dreams come true. Bill Clinton was impeached, and all it really did was force him to spend all of his time in court rather than working on actual policy matters.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jiggly
*autistic impeach screaming*

Excuse you? Look I know you kids think this is a new trend # autistic whatever .

But as an autistic, I find your remark ignorant and childish, and in bad taste. I would report you for being an idiot, and colluding autism with some rockaby retards way of speech but I will take satisfaction in telling you that not only am I more experienced and intelligent than you co
uld ever become, but also that the only time I made ridiculous sounds was the night your mother and I came home from the bar and conceived you.
I yonked like a donkey and your mom gobbled like a thanksgiving turkey that was overstuffed

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Probably the same koo-koo clock professor who chimes "Impeach Trump!" every 3 months. He's right on schedule.

Who is going to initiate these impeachment proceedings? Jeff Sessions? The Republican-controlled Senate or House? Not likely!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

I wish people started worrying about real issues, not imaginary ones

Where were you during the previous 8 years?!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

If history has taught us anything, this is how the impeachment trial will go........

The accused: "I did not have sexual relations with that woman"

The accusers: "Impeach him"

The accused: "OK, I lied before, I actually did have sexual relations with that woman"

The accusers: "Good, now go back to being POTUS and don't do it again"

Is this how impeachment works in modern US politics? That you can lie to the world and admit it and still retain your position?

new topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join