It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miss USA: Not a feminist, also healthcare is a privilege.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: TarzanBeta
We should be humans, not robots.

Robots would work for free forever
Humans want stuff, therefore devised capitalism.

You sure you don't have that reversed?

You don't think humans are working for free?

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were a Pharoah. I can't take anything with me to the after-life. I'm a mere mortal, sir.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Dinamo

well we have the NHS here in the UK under a capitalist system , but only because it was fought for

im not sure how they compare to what the soviets had.

I hear Cuba has a really good health care system

health care should be free for everyone making profit from other peoples misery is shameful inhumane act

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
a reply to: Dinamo

well we have the NHS here in the UK under a capitalist system , but only because it was fought for

im not sure how they compare to what the soviets had.

I hear Cuba has a really good health care system

health care should be free for everyone making profit from other peoples misery is shameful inhumane act

I'm not sure it should come without some kind of bill, but it shouldn't be at all what it is today.

$6000 ambulance ride? Yeah. Gross. Let's not get started on LifeFlight.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Yes I see your point but based purely from a compassionate view point , healthcare or looking after sick or unwell , terminally ill humans shouldnt cost anyone

we have enough resources and money world wide to achieve this but we also have ego which gives rise to greed and lust
which are purely negative behaviours and I find it disgusting that we as a species dont care for one another without seeing some cash first . It's sad that we have become this unconscious non being , there are primates more aware and smarter than some of us so called human beings

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I will name exYugoslavia as a successful country where life was cheap, as i said health and education were free, 100's of domestic strong factories, unemployment were miserable, where many people had vacation homes, solid jobs, private firm ...

Then came capitalist greed from both sides and war (i know, i fought in it)

Now after 25 years of capitalism we have crap. Only bills and 500 new taxes, banks, foreign corporations. Politicians are same communist crap and suddenly EU likes them.
No jobs, no money.

So have a little respect to communism, where we had free health system as a citizen right.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

well I don't know soviet nhs history but I can tell that Croatia when was part of exYugoslavia had some kind of free NHS.
No treatment bills, no hospital bills, no pharmacy bills. If you worked you gave few % of paycheck as a med tax.
But really small amount

Now uh...
Tax is unbearable, i must have extra insurance - of course foreign companies, and with all that i can have hospital bills that are pretty high.

in the past breaking a leg was free.... nowadays a-a

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dinamo
So have a little respect to communism, where we had free health system as a citizen right.

one million, seventy two thousand

That is how many citizens were slain in Yugoslavia between 45-92 under communism.

Respect for communism?
unlikely

Nazism is far less brutal than the blood political system.
I literally have more respect for Nazi's than Commies..and Nazis are the very definition of evil.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join