It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

They have not come out with anything by now and if they think that dragging this witch hunt is going to give them more votes to take the house, you are going to be disappointed.

The people can take so much before they start to realized that is nothing but a big hoax.

If the Democratic party is cashing on the Trump Russian collusion they are barking to the wrong tree, rather than going directly to their base loyalist they are wasting the time of all of them.

And as for impeachment, Trump if ever comes down to that, if democrats ever get any prove of collusion, he will resign, it will be not impeachment.

And treason is very hard to prove this days and history have a way to tell how president do when congress goes after them.

None of the two impeachments resulted in jail time. The other one never got enough votes andnNixon just resigned he didn't even got the vote for impeachment.

And that is the fact.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Exactly! Well said, RazorV66! No other president has had to deal with this level of bureaucarcy involved!

Generally speaking, every president before Trump had a cake walk. Now because Trump is elected the dems are creating all kinds of bureaucarcy!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Well said nucularDoom! The left is always trying to tear things down! Why cant they just support there leader like we do?! Dont they want an successful country?! Why are they always so full of hatered! Its always Hilary this! Hilary that! Wah! I just wish thered quit theyre belly aching and start acting like americans not america-CANTS!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Need I remind you that there were eight investigations into Benghazi? Complaining that there is nothing to see here falls on deaf ears.

Plus now we have more to go on. There is obstruction of justice charges or even disseminating classified information to a foreign agent, both of which he did within two days of each other AFTER he started the Presidency. So it's not like we have to always worry about that investigation, though I assure it isn't going away and you can complain how long it will last all day but that won't change anything either. Trump is making the situation worse and the coverup is ALWAYS worse than the crime.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I will admit, I was never truly on the "Trump train".

But, when you really consider the alternative this time around.

It was best to vote for the lesser of two evils.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Satire:

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join