It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More satanic symbolism in logos..

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
LadyV, believe what you will, I am not decieved, I see it all clearly, I will be prepared when the stuff hits the fan. All those that did not believe will realize how wrong they were, but it will be too late.

Those that cannot see what is going on have already fallen under the "Strong Delusion"

To Billybob, for me there is no doubt whatsoever, I have seen the blind get their sight restored, the lame man walk, the deaf get their hearing back, cancer growths disappear and an host of other miracles performed.

There is "NOTHING" that could ever convince me that God is not real, I have seen and experienced too much. Been to Heaven and returned to the earth.

It matters nothing to me what others might say or think, I have been there and seen the Glory of Heaven with my own eyes, there is "NO DOUBT WHATSOEVER"
You can believe whatever you want, I will never be swayed.

[edit on 5-2-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
LadyV, believe what you will, I am not decieved, I see it all clearly, I will be prepared when the stuff hits the fan. All those that did not believe will realize how wrong they were, but it will be too late.

Those that cannot see what is going on have already fallen under the "Strong Delusion"

I could say the same thing, turned around. Just because I believe something or you do...just does not make it the truth, not unless in can be proven and no religious belief can be proven! I could easily say you under strong delusions to not see "my" view, or because you see it the way you do......we all think our way is the right way...

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Personally I think spending a lot of time looking for the antichrist is not spiritually healthy. You would be much better off spending that time searching for God and looking for his mark in all things. Don't be all consumed with the antichrist, as you know this is what he wants. He wants you to take your eye off God a seek him out. Live your life as the bible teaches, keep both eyes on God. I truly think this is what he wants.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   

(LadyV)
I could say the same thing, turned around. Just because I believe something or you do...just does not make it the truth, not unless in can be proven and no religious belief can be proven! I could easily say you under strong delusions to not see "my" view, or because you see it the way you do......we all think our way is the right way...

"WRONG"

There is proof ! If I through the Spirit of God Heal The Sick,Cast out Demons, Give a Word of Prophecy, I am proving my Faith by my works.

These things "I DO " so why would I give any credence to someone that only has "TALK" and hast not enough "ANNOINTING" to heal a FLY ?

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Personally I think spending a lot of time looking for the antichrist is not spiritually healthy. You would be much better off spending that time searching for God and looking for his mark in all things. Don't be all consumed with the antichrist, as you know this is what he wants. He wants you to take your eye off God a seek him out. Live your life as the bible teaches, keep both eyes on God. I truly think this is what he wants.

I wish more people here lived that way. And to you LastDay Prophet, are you sure you arent just the AnitChrist with your miracle workings? lol jk

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

To Billybob, for me there is no doubt whatsoever, I have seen the blind get their sight restored, the lame man walk, the deaf get their hearing back, cancer growths disappear and an host of other miracles performed.

There is "NOTHING" that could ever convince me that God is not real, I have seen and experienced too much. Been to Heaven and returned to the earth.

been to heaven and returned to earth? maybe you were just 'shown wonders' in order that they may deceive you.

i have never said i don't believe in god. i do. strongly. what i don't believe is that he is some puny dot in time and space that has the concerns of men as 'his' number one agenda. i don't believe that a loving god would thrust us into this world, making salvation nearly impossible, and blaming us umpteen thousand years later because of some chick who ate an apple she was told not to eat. a god who puts us on the planet ruled by satan, and then tells us, if we aren't exposed to the right information(ie. christian dogma), then we will burn in the pits of hell forever.

god left the fox guarding the hen house?

i believe in god helping perform 'miracles' through the collective faith of the people. i believe in the power of well intentioned prayer. i believe in conscience, good and evil. i believe in spirit. i don't believe god would be so cruel to blame us for 'his' mistakes. i do believe god gave us the free will to choose to be good or evil, BASED ON OUR ACCESS TO INFORMATION. good and evil can be quite nebulous. finding out the guy you just shot for sport was a serial killer does not justify your murderous evil intent. killing an innocent 'enemy' because you have been told by your 'superiors' that they are evil, and a lethal threat to you and your loved ones, does not make you an evil murderer, but rather, a well intentioned protector.

'my' god is bigger than all that. my god is everything and nothing. my god acts through affinity, not polarization.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Satanic symbolism in logos is a good thing.

Maybe it shows that man is becoming closer to himself and further from "God", since science is advancing and everything. Melikes. Interesting topic.

posted on Feb, 5 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

"WRONG"

There is proof ! If I through the Spirit of God Heal The Sick,Cast out Demons, Give a Word of Prophecy, I am proving my Faith by my works.

These things "I DO " so why would I give any credence to someone that only has "TALK" and hast not enough "ANNOINTING" to heal a FLY ?

Your kidding me right!? I have healed....I don't claim to of done it by any "god" and you don't know it comes from a god either....you assume it does because that's "your" faith. I am Wiccan....it comes from within, a divine spark, this is my belief. ...You can not prove it comes from a god! There are many healers....and many are not Christian..

Cute...to heal a fly.....You can not prove to me that you have healed any thing more than a fly, any more than I can prove to you that I have....

posted on Feb, 6 2005 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnocent
Satanic symbolism in logos is a good thing.

Maybe it shows that man is becoming closer to himself and further from "God", since science is advancing and everything. Melikes. Interesting topic.

i just hope your not equating 'satan' with evil. why would you want to be further from 'god'? how could you be? god is omnipresent. that means your already a part of god. just like puny 'satan'. choose to do good, or choose to ignore your conscience. 'god' shmod, 'satan' shmaytan. just choose to live well, tolerate your neighbor, and try and make the most of time on earth to experience and learn. have a bonfire. look at the stars. get laid. (rinse, repeat). grow some food. share. jesus loves me, this i know.

posted on May, 6 2007 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Okay. I stumbled upon this site by accident. I was nuking a burrito in my microwave not even half hour ago, when I observed an empty box of Heineken beer sitting next to it near the trash. Of course, I am familiar with 'satanic' symbols and all, after all, they have root in ancient egyptian 'mythology', or history. Whichever rocks your boat. No doubt I began to see the symbols... Red star, most obvious, the star is a pentagram, one of the most popular satanic symbols. They like to play around with colours, whatever. Won't go into details right now. Next I noticed the colour green; suppousedly one of satans favorite colour. 'Christmas colours', if you will. Then after I noticed a not so-easy-to-spot one. It is in the leaves. The shape it makes, is that of the famous Ahura Mazda. For those of you who don't know who or what that is....linky below.

Ahura Mazda:
www.giustiziaquotidiana.net...

Now, I'm usually not the one to go and post in forums. But when I saw this one, and saw what LogoWatcher has posted, it kinda made me upset. It is true, believe it or not, that satanic symbolism is everywhere. You MUST know what to look for. It isnt always obvious, that is very true. However, there is no need to go overboard with this. Some people will see it, some will not. I believe you are stretching this far enough. With no info to back it up, people will start to think is pure nonsense. Thus they get bored of you, and the whole subject. You say you're trying to help, yet you're making things worse. Take a step back, chill out, and organize your info. Make it so that the average slack-yawed yokel understands it, and make it so that the smart ones will have a thrill. Expect lots of flaming.

I will be posting a whole list of logos. I will not stretch anything. I will simply post the obvious ones with historic info and facts to back them up. Thank you for your time reading this. Guess I'll stick around.

DigitalBoyVer4

P.S.
My burrito exploded in the microwave while I was staring at the box...

[edit on 6-5-2007 by DigitalBoyVer4]

[edit on 6-5-2007 by DigitalBoyVer4]

posted on May, 10 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Logo watching is fun when you're a graphic designer, like myself and others...logo watching when you're looking for marks of the beast is simply no fun at all.

The mind is a very powerful thing...I'm sure there are some logos that are made with Satanic Symbolism in mind, while Im sure that most aren't and your mind perceives it that way.

I can look at almost anything and find Satan Symbolism in it. So can almsot everyone else who knows what some of these symbols look like.

So what if the Satan Symbolism is there? We are coming to the end and we have Satan symbols everywhere? Big problem! Next time you make a big deal out of something, let it be a big deal!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 07:34 AM
link   
i think you see what you want to see,lets keep our minds clear before we turn to fanatics,right??

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Said the blind man.

Excuse me sir.........I realize you're all nice and comfortable sitting in your den watching TV being programmed..........but your house is on fire.

Oh, I realize you can't see it or surely you would do something about it ........maybe you should look around and check the other rooms.

Can't you even smell the smoke.

Well, can't you hear the crackle of the fire.

Oh.......yea.......sorry for being a fanatic. I'll try not to bother you........it's just that I thought it would be important to you.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 02:40 AM
link   
No it's not important to me actually.

Also, I do not watch T.V. Nor am I being programmed. My imagination & mind, like yours, will not allow it.

Or maybe...you're more programmed than you know. Think about it.

posted on May, 26 2007 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
No it's not important to me actually.

Also, I do not watch T.V. Nor am I being programmed. My imagination & mind, like yours, will not allow it.

Or maybe...you're more programmed than you know. Think about it.

Sdrawkcab..........I was commenting to the poster above my post.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wooo! This thread is fun! I'm off to go find myself some satanic symbols in pop culture!

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Let's start with that evil McDonald's corporation. OH NO! If you flip the logo on its side, it forms the number 13!! the root of all evil!! I think I'm going to be sick, and not just from McDonald's greasy fries, but their EVIL CORPORATE LOGO OF SATANIC DOOM!

Well at least I can always rely on Wendy's for good burgers. But WAIT! NOOOOOO THEIR LOGO HAS THREE SIXES AND A THIRTEEN TOO! Darn, I really liked their baked potatoes, but since Wendy's is owned by Satan, I guess they bake them in hell.... ew.

Whew! All this fretting is making me thirsty. I'm gonna reach for a can of coca-cola. WHAT?! How could I have missed that?! There are three SIXES right on the label! Thank God I caught those satanic symbols before I started drinking, or else my organs would have liquefied from all the pure evil.

Okay okay, if I can't trust food companies, who can I trust? How about a harmless toy company. Hah, how could a company that caters to children be evil? Wait a minute...... NOOOOOOOO! NERF I TRUSTED YOU!

That's it... we're all doomed. I suggest burning all of your possessions and moving into the amazon rain forest in order to escape all of these satanic symbols.... but that's just me.

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I agree with you 100%. I can't believe I didn't see that! And those symbols were staring me right in the face...since day 1. Shame on those evil doers. It's not only in the logos...it's in the numbers & alphabet we use. We have to destroy the root of the problem. We must eliminate the alphatbet and all numbers...they symbolize evil. The letter "M" is clearly a 3 & the letter "l" is clearly a 1. My goodness...I think I'm on to something...the number 1 is also the letter l, and the number 3 is the letter M flipped 90 degrees clockwise. Great nickles! And not to mention the number 6. Great scoots...I just bought a pair of socks yesterday that cost me 6.99...if we flipp the 9s...ahhhhh....you see what's happening here. It's now 666! THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!

They've been feeding us their evil filth since the beginning of calculations.

We should all repent for our hiddeous acts of sin...by consuming these products made by these Satan worshippers. And I thought we were in a happy place...wish I never grew up...no more Big mac' for me...no sir-ee!

*Perception can be suicide*

[edit on 29-5-2007 by sdrawkcab]

posted on May, 29 2007 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sdrawkcab
I agree with you 100%. I can't believe I didn't see that! And those symbols were staring me right in the face...since day 1.

They're all so obvious how could the entire world miss them?! OBVIOUSLY there's a conspiracy here!!

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   
These Logo's and symbols are getting pretty darn ridiculous.

A Symbol doesnt make the 'Beast'. The Beast has the name of a man. Take the name of the man and convert it into Hebrew Number System called Gematria and you'll get the name of the beast.

I doubt a Logo or a symbol could rage a war against Heaven, only a mann in flesh could do attempt that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join