It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aged SAA warrior chasticizes the US and Trump, vows to fight and destroy American imperialism

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Except Trump has not sent anyone there except more Marines and other support soldiers to keep the Turks from killing the YPG/YPJ and other Kurdish elements within the SDF. Rojava is no longer part of Syria. Syria is going to have to just accept it. Iraq is about to lose their chunk of Kurdistan as well.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Man, Trump must have been busy in his first 100 days hiring 1000s to fight in Syria.

Syria today has free housing, free college, free healthcare. Can't say the same about America.

Anyone have an urge to go live in Syria?...anyone...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

Except Trump has not sent anyone there except more Marines and other support soldiers to keep the Turks from killing the YPG/YPJ and other Kurdish elements within the SDF. Rojava is no longer part of Syria. Syria is going to have to just accept it. Iraq is about to lose their chunk of Kurdistan as well.

The ancient battle for Mesopotamia lands, the cradle of civilization, continues to this day. I doubt it will ever stop.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

originally posted by: eriktheawful

What?

I thought the US destroyed other countries because of the Petro Dollar?

or was it the central bank?

Yes to both!!!!

(sorry, I know I should have just kept quiet)

It's cool.

I have my own secret theory that the US destroys other countries to maintain a franchise on corporate items:

Big Macs
Whoppers
Pizza Hut
Pepsi

Coke........

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ClovenSky

What?

I thought the US destroyed other countries because of the Petro Dollar?

or was it the central bank?

Yes to both!!!!

(sorry, I know I should have just kept quiet)

It's cool.

I have my own secret theory that the US destroys other countries to maintain a franchise on corporate items:

Big Macs
Whoppers
Pizza Hut
Pepsi

Coke........

That is a clever theory. Instead of conquering by force those that don't permit the leash of the glorious central banks, we are waging a war of stealth one calorie at a time. They will be too fat, lazy and unhealthy to fight back. Brilliant.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Someone please explain why we are in Syria? I thought Saddam Hussein was behind 9/11.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
He seems a good man.

I hope he and his fellow Syrians are victorious in the war to liberate their country from the Islamists.

I thought Assad is the terrorist? I have no idea what is going on in Syria. I think we are just killing Arabs for Israel. Or it's just dropping bombs for profit.

There's just too many factions in the ME to know who are the good guys and who are the bad guys. I think the ME is just a bunch of rival gangs jockeying for control of the government. I think we should let the ME people work it out and build their own democracies like every other country in the world.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Syria has a Russia base. The US's goal is to drive Russia out of Syria.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

If you think that is impressive, just wait until you see how weak the Democrats will turn out for the 2018 election. I bet you the Republicans gain seats.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: ClovenSky

If you think that is impressive, just wait until you see how weak the Democrats will turn out for the 2018 election. I bet you the Republicans gain seats.

That comment? Coming from you?

edit on 14-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: Was momentarily stunned

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
All I hear is a bunch of religious fervor and missle envy. All these turd countries want big bombs they can fire (N. Korea for example), but they don't. They are barely able to learn how to fire a gun and set down their hurling stones.
He calls out Trump or our troops? I'm pretty sure the nerd Asad won't be doing any fighting. And why send in ground troops when you can waste them from the air and sea.
Keep using chemical attacks on children and there won't be anyone left to defend your dirt. The good guys are really a blurred line over there. It's reaching a point to waste anyone but the youth, then it'll be hugs and peace.
For a while.....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: seagull

He has tough words for Trump. He accuses Trump of unleashing mercenaries to destroy Syria. He vows to crush Trump's ambition.

From what I have read about ISIS over the last couple years, that exactly what they are, mercaneris. One has to ask why did ISIS spring up out of nowhere, how did it all happen so quick. Who organised it all, where did they get all their support from, why were then and now so well armed and resourced? Why did they march straight into Syria.Why did they make all sorts of threats and supposedly behead people?

Most of all, why did all these actions and statements just so happened to suit the US? Why did all their supposed behaedings get so much publicity when people have been tortured in war for centuries.

Someone one said, they only show you what they want you to see? To the extent that this true, why would they do that?

ISIS has been just a little bit too perfect for my liking

last time read any thing on this issue the going rate for the mercs was about 300 euro per day.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join