It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

aged SAA warrior chasticizes the US and Trump, vows to fight and destroy American imperialism

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
He is a member of ISIS Hunters, a group trained and armed by Russia. As you can see, he is holding an AK-74M gun and wearing knee armor. He says Trump is unleashing thousands of criminals to Syria to destroy his homeland. He vows to exterminate this aggression against his homeland. He says Trump's plans of destruction of Syria will fail and American imperialism will be driven out of his homeland.

twitter.com...
edit on 14-5-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

...and?

Good for him, fighting for his country's well-being and future. Other than that? ...and?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

He has tough words for Trump. He accuses Trump of unleashing mercenaries to destroy Syria. He vows to crush Trump's ambition.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

That's one very impressive rifle he's got there, then...

I wonder if he's even remotely concerned about the Soviet, I mean Russian, imperialism in the region?? I'm gonna guess not too much.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Russia helped Syria build. Syria's population went from 4 million in 1960 to 20 million in 2010. What about America? Young Americans don't have money to raise kids. America needs millions of immigrants from Latin American countries every year to keep the American population from aging. Syria today has free housing, free college, free healthcare. Can't say the same about America. America destroys those countries to make itself look good.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   

...and you know why they did that, too, don't you?

Please refrain from attempting to show Russia as some sort of benevolent saviour.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I don't think he is attempting to show Russia as some sort of benevolent savior. All I'm seeing is a message against Trump from a soldier fighting for his country.

If anything I get the feeling that the message is that not only one side gets to drape themselves in their national colors and talk big about god being on their side.

link   

By "criminals" is he referring to the Turks?

link   

What?

I thought the US destroyed other countries because of the Petro Dollar?

or was it the central bank?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

And what has America given Syria other than bombs and war? Russia brought peace and prosperity to Syria from 1960 to 2010. It was CIA that started war in Syria to destroy the country.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Americans, Turks, Saudis, Qataris.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

So some guy said some stuff.

That's good enough for me!

We'll impeach Trump and leave Syria alone.

Consider it done!

Could you ask the guy to say something nice about us now? Because it's important for our self esteem.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
He seems a good man.

I hope he and his fellow Syrians are victorious in the war to liberate their country from the Islamists.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The guy's obviously a xenophobic, racist, bigot who needs to be stripped of his uniform and tongue and thrown in a dungeon next to Trump.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Where did I say his attitude was wrong? I don't think the US should be in the middle east at all. Oops.

I just have an issue with people, such as yourself, trying to portray the Russians as the good guys here. It was just another pawn, Syria, in the Cold War world. If the Sovs could have got what they wanted another way...Syria would have been dropped like a hot thousand pound bomb.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: eriktheawful

What?

I thought the US destroyed other countries because of the Petro Dollar?

or was it the central bank?

Yes to both!!!!

(sorry, I know I should have just kept quiet)
edit on 14-5-2017 by ClovenSky because: I can't spell quiet

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

This does raise questions. After Obama's mercenaries, this guy is accusing Trump of the same antics.

Does he know something we don't know? And yeah, nice hardware.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

The US targeted Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine, all Russia satellites. Russia never touched a single US satellite.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Where did I say his attitude was wrong? I don't think the US should be in the middle east at all. Oops.

I just have an issue with people, such as yourself, trying to portray the Russians as the good guys here. It was just another pawn, Syria, in the Cold War world. If the Sovs could have got what they wanted another way...Syria would have been dropped like a hot thousand pound bomb.

But is demonizing Russia any better? I would hope that people realize that Russia isn't an angel, but to cast them in the opposite light is a disservice IMHO. From my understanding, probably faulty, I got the impression that Syria invited and welcomed Russia's help.

But I completely agree, lets bring the troops home.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeah good speach. Nice hardware. But here some philosophy for you old boy..
Civilisations survive on distraction on another.. its rather me then you..

Love from a Tamil man..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join