It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will donald trumps legacy be ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

Read my posts again, Sherlock. No where have I held Trump up as a paragon of any sort of virtue.

Because I despise "what's her name" does not, in any shape, fashion, or form mean I'm a Trump fan. Get it now? Or need I repeat myself for the slow among us?

Oh, of course, now comes the "you're a mod" card... Man, you are just about as predictable as they come.

What's next? "You're a shill" accusations? That'd be about par for the course from you so far. Wait, what's that, you've already done that? Color me surprised...

Roughly 91 percent Republican... Excuse me while I laugh in your face. Try, again. Maybe the next number you pull out of thin air will be a bit more accurate.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Read my posts again, Sherlock. No where have I held Trump up as a paragon of any sort of virtue.

Because I despise "what's her name" does not, in any shape, fashion, or form mean I'm a Trump fan. Get it now? Or need I repeat myself for the slow among us?

Oh, of course, now comes the "you're a mod" card... Man, you are just about as predictable as they come.

What's next? "You're a shill" accusations? That'd be about par for the course from you so far. Wait, what's that, you've already done that? Color me surprised...

Roughly 91 percent Republican... Excuse me while I laugh in your face. Try, again. Maybe the next number you pull out of thin air will be a bit more accurate.

Could be worse. You couldve been accused of being a shill mod programmed by the CIA ..... and everyone knows the CIA owns ATS. Glorious youtubes made about you with robotic voice telling what REALLY goes on at ATS and how the mods are controlling his mind...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: seagull

You tell him Seagul! LIke you Im trumps 1# fan.

Theirs never been a better president that president donald J. T.R.U.M.P. So give me an T! Give me an R! Give me an U! Give me a M! Give me an P!

What does it spell? "WINNER!!!"

His legacy will be a huge beautifufl wall just north of the mexican border. His legacy will be JOBS back in the #1USA! His legacy will be PRIDE in the SYSTEM of Goverment! His legacy will be kicking Norks butts!

I am so proud of this awesome president!

So you tell him Seagul!!

You...you really just did a cheer..your kidding me right!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Take a poll ,i said 91% just to make the 10 democrats on this site happy.

No where have I held Trump up as a paragon

I never said that ,not even close,where did this come from?

Because I despise "what's her name"

Her name is Mrs Queen Hillary Clinton by the way.

Oh, of course, now comes the "you're a mod" card.

like i said ,its duly noted and it really has nothing to do with you being a mod.A lot of forums on the net have its populace/majority, that they must cater to.

What's next? "You're a shill" accusations?
Shills have a little free will,i would never call you a shill or even think that..what is a shill by the way?

Do you have one thing bad to say about what's his name ,like you do hillary.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A worthy addition to mount rushmore.

You mean Mt. Trumpmore.

I'm done for tonight, that just did it for me, might be my last post ever on this site,this site is so depressing ,just really funny huh mr comedian,WELL I'M OUT,GOOD NIGHT!

Mt. Trumpmore.. YOU

Epic meltdown!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: whywhynot
Ok, I'll play. You want legacy? How about him appointing 2-3 Supreme Court Justices and 100 federal judges? All with lifetime appointments. All of which believe in upholding the constitution rather than legislating from the bench. This one thing will keep the USA right center for 20-30 years. Read it and weep.

BTW, this may be helpful to leftists in Trump Derangement Syndrome

Why do you think appointing judges is so important. They are not going to appoint any judges that will overturn abortion. The only judges they will appoint are ones that will take the side of corporations on every ruling. It's what Bush's appointees have done.

You are kidding right? These judges will have the final say on a range of legal actions. Yes, they could over turn abortion, give us universal concealed carry even in NYC, solid voting ID requirements, the list is huge.

Oh and it was a Justice that allowed Obamacare to go into effect.
edit on 15-5-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A worthy addition to mount rushmore.

You mean Mt. Trumpmore.

I'm done for tonight, that just did it for me, might be my last post ever on this site,this site is so depressing ,just really funny huh mr comedian,WELL I'M OUT,GOOD NIGHT!

Mt. Trumpmore.. YOU

Epic meltdown!

LOL

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Trump will go down in history as the Pres who was genuinely trying to fix the USA's problems but was obstructed from day 1 and was unable to make any real difference.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
Trump will go down in history as the Pres who was genuinely trying to fix the USA's problems but was obstructed from day 1 and was unable to make any real difference.

Just got home from the bar huh?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Probably about the same time you crawled from under your bridge...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I want to thank the left for greatly streamlining my voting decisions. I don't need polls, research, or critical thought anymore. From now on whomever they despise, ridicule, demonize, or ballistically rail against gets my vote. That person is obviously the best one for the job. The Hysterical Sideshow is just an added bonus.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Your darn right I did. Why dont you join the winning team and do a cheer a long with me??

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   

My personal opinion is if nobody likes him then he is doing it right. He isn't there to make friends, similar to how a parent isn't there to be a friend to their children. I make decisions that piss my kids off all the time, but they just can't see the end game as they aren't looking that far ahead.

But I guess if knee jerk reactions and rash quick decisions are what you were raised with and what you expect, then I am not surprised this thread about Trumps legacy is already here not even 150 days into his first term....

Now now now, me me me....the new liberal cry for everything.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
A legacy of being the first pres to be impeached/resign in His first term..

I think we have a winner, nothing compares to this and i believe it will happen,it's so obvious it's going to happen.

You mean, obvious like Hillary winning by a landslide? Like that?

I mean, let's delete every lie that you have basically been told, that's been programmed in you and lets talk from a human perspective.

So, I've been programmed by refusing to accept the MSM's agenda? Do you realize how that sounds?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Did any of you guys read any of the OP's previous topics before replying? lol

Where do you guys find time to talk to the disturbed...
edit on 16-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I think it will be... P. The Most deplorable president to ever to sit in the white house.

Why? Because there will be so many varied reasons for his unpopularity that not one can be cited as his legacy. Donald Trump is remarkably unqualified to serve as President, and representative of the sordid state of affairs in America today. The two party system has hit a low few would have believed possible even a short time ago. Lies, corruption and scandal have become commonplace in American politics; and now we have utter incompetence to add to the list. Trump would have been better off to cast his ego aside and refrain from running for President rather than attempt to apply his brash style of management to run a country which is a superset of a business, thus more complex. It should come as no surprise that Trump would have such a hard time running Capitol Hill; just look at the myriad of failed business ventures he has spawned. Nearly everything he has touched has failed. Now he can add the Presidency to his legacy.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
We'll see in 8 years.

He will probably be impeached or otherwise not finish his 4-year term. The amount of scandals and incompetence by him is mounting every day, it has only been a bit over 100 days and Republicans in congress are already starting to distance themselves from him.
edit on 17amWed, 17 May 2017 11:05:06 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Most of the above but I think his main one will be how he's thrown American Democracy under a bus by violating law and order and freedom of the press or press conferences so the media cannot perform its role of the fourth estate of democracy as Trump only wants state propaganda to be public - in any other nation it'd be called what it is, a despotic tinpot dictatorship.

Alternatively could be moreof a US slide for 'the idiots are winning', where people who know nothing about politics, law and order, treat the president as their messiah and vote on celebrity status instead of competence, experience or intelligence.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join