It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will donald trumps legacy be ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

No, it's not. Having "her" in office would have been a nightmare brought to reality.

Was it the emails or maybe it was because she was a woman, maybe?

Why is she such a horrible person in your eyes and everybody else's eyes, what was the emails about?

I would like to ask you one honest question, let's take race religion and what fox news embedded so deeply within your program and your friends opinion and ats opinion.I mean, let's delete every lie that you have basically been told, that's been programmed in you and lets talk from a human perspective.

Why not hillary in office and what in your god's life do you think this trump will do different than hillary,from just a normal simple view at life,from mortal to immortal,human to human,just 2 basic unprogrammed humans. Why not hillary?

edit on 14-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

What do you think trumps legacy as president will be,

Who cares?

The sooner it's over, the better off we'll be.
I give it 2 years im taking bets

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

He kept Hillary out of office, so if he didn't do a damn thing that is enough...hehe

That's...not funny..not funny at all

Does it help that I was being serious?
After being on ats for a little over 10 years, in all honesty ,the program is much stronger than i expected ,scary and just amazing how free will can be taken from a human, as if one never had free will at all.

Does it help that I was being serious?

No it does not..not at all,good luck, may the free will be with you.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Ok, I'll play. You want legacy? How about him appointing 2-3 Supreme Court Justices and 100 federal judges? All with lifetime appointments. All of which believe in upholding the constitution rather than legislating from the bench. This one thing will keep the USA right center for 20-30 years. Read it and weep.

BTW, this may be helpful to leftists in Trump Derangement Syndrome

Why do you think appointing judges is so important. They are not going to appoint any judges that will overturn abortion. The only judges they will appoint are ones that will take the side of corporations on every ruling. It's what Bush's appointees have done.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Within my program? Really...and you expect me to have a conversation with you? Seriously?

But my opinion on "her" is based on the fact that she is a dishonest, coat-tail riding shill, who when she has her next original thought, it'll be the first one she's had in her life. That she is a woman means less to me than it probably does to you. If I had, for even a short time, thought she was qualified in any way to be President, I might have considered voting for her. Thankfully, I've had about three decades worth of watching her to realize she'd have been really bad.

...and before you accuse me of being some sort of trump-bot, or other clever name, I didn't vote for him for the exact same reasons I didn't vote for "her".

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
A worthy addition to mount rushmore.

Can i ask you a very honest question without joking?

Is...is that really or do you think people such as yourself ,look at this man as if he is worthy of a mount rushmore.

No I don't.
But he's not as bad as many are saying he is either.
My response was just the opposite end of the spectrum.
Can we let him finish his term before judging the results of his term, or is that asking to much?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

You mean Mt. Trumpmore.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Within my program? Really...and you expect me to have a conversation with you? Seriously?

But my opinion on "her" is based on the fact that she is a dishonest, coat-tail riding shill, who when she has her next original thought, it'll be the first one she's had in her life. That she is a woman means less to me than it probably does to you. If I had, for even a short time, thought she was qualified in any way to be President, I might have considered voting for her. Thankfully, I've had about three decades worth of watching her to realize she'd have been really bad.

...and before you accuse me of being some sort of trump-bot, or other clever name, I didn't vote for him for the exact same reasons I didn't vote for "her".

I see your mood says cranky... so, i will just wait to your status changes,hope fully to 'reality' all the above is irrelevant from a common human perspective view.

But my opinion on "her" is based on the fact that she is a dishonest,

Trump is honest ?

If you didn't vote for both ,why have so such negative comments for one ,why not both, not understanding the lopsidedness of this conversation.

Come to think about it, i understand now, you don't have to explain and being though this site is roughly 91% republican and now that i no your a moderator...we all have roles to play it's obvious and duly noted.

Can you say one nice thing about Hillary,i won't tell ,you can send it to me in a PM if you feel the need to.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You mean Mt. Trumpmore.

I'm done for tonight, that just did it for me, might be my last post ever on this site,this site is so depressing ,just really funny huh mr comedian,WELL I'M OUT,GOOD NIGHT!

Mt. Trumpmore.. YOU

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

No it does not..not at all,good luck, may the free will be with you.

What program... Not having Hillary in office is the loss of free will?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You mean Mt. Trumpmore.

I'm done for tonight, that just did it for me, might be my last post ever on this site,this site is so depressing ,just really funny huh mr comedian,WELL I'M OUT,GOOD NIGHT!

Mt. Trumpmore.. YOU

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

His legacy will be creating a new mental disorder TDS, that won't be covered because there is no cure besides a long walk off a short pier.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:47 PM
link   

All of the above and more that hasn't come to pass.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
S: triggering and exposing the democratic party's endless corruption
It's called fake news buddy don't believe it,but then again you fit under 'R'.

nice try. despite everything revealed by wikileaks and other outlets, and revelation of bernie's literal political extortion

edit on 14-5-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

s...is that really or do you think people such as yourself ,look at this man as if he is worthy of a mount rushmore.
I absolutely feel and believe he is worthy of being on Mount Rushmore just on his merits from ytd. I can only imagine the amazing acts that he has in store for our nations prosperity for the next seven years. You will live to see it too, and likely have to admit later that yes, he is indeed the type of leader our country needs.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Taking a chit on Obama's Scandal Free Legacy.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
His legacy?

That he turned the former USA into the worlds greatest circus, with him, the worlds greatest and funniest clown as star of the show. The whole world laughs or doesn´t care anymore about Trump and the former USA, because you can´t take this "government" and "president" serious, even if you try hard.

It´s just the few but loud Trumpkins that don´t get it, even not now, after all what happened with Trump as the CLOTUS, Clown of the former United States....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Im hoping his legacy will be term limits and arson... but thats me.

Pulling out jives and jamboree handouts
Two scoops of ice cream and a microphone
Bottles and cans and just clap your hands
And just clap your hands

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

What do you think trumps legacy as president will be, did I leave out anything because in reality he will have no legacy and that’s extremely sad.

You forgot the great legacy of bilking the taxpayers for millions to pay him to stay at a place he owns.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

You tell him Seagul! LIke you Im trumps 1# fan.

Theirs never been a better president that president donald J. T.R.U.M.P. So give me an T! Give me an R! Give me an U! Give me a M! Give me an P!

What does it spell? "WINNER!!!"

His legacy will be a huge beautifufl wall just north of the mexican border. His legacy will be JOBS back in the #1USA! His legacy will be PRIDE in the SYSTEM of Goverment! His legacy will be kicking Norks butts!

I am so proud of this awesome president!

So you tell him Seagul!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join