It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will donald trumps legacy be ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

You have been watching too much CNN and MSNBC.
We won't know what his legacy will be until his 2nd term is coming to a close.
I do know what the legacy of Democratic Party will be at about the same time......failure.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Interesting... And what do you see your legacy to be?
Saving the planet disabling the programs that keep mortals tamed.

In that case I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

What will donald trumps legacy be ?

Based on your biased options...

I choose None of the Above.

What a piss poor OP.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

You have been watching too much CNN and MSNBC.
We won't know what his legacy will be until his 2nd term is coming to a close.
I do know what the legacy of Democratic Party will be at about the same time......failure.

Let's be honest with each other, do you honestly really think ,that a chaotic man such as trump, will even have a true legacy?

I don't bother or clutter my brain with news that chooses sides this is about reality.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

ya, it'll be interesting when they release his tax returns. I think he's had a lot more help than just the million he got from his daddy.

if it turns out that he's done dealings with the Russians, money laundering for example, will that be no biggie?

personally, I think it's hysterical his empire is based off his brand. lol

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
his legacy will be:

that whenever the gullible American public puts into office an undesirable like 'Obama' (nee Soetoro) It will take more than Two Terms to fix all the broken parts that Barry-the-Street-Organizer created in trying to crumble the Constitutional-Republic known as the USA (please don't confuse the Federal Government with the Government-of-the-people)

the deep-state is not just the Kissinger/Soros/Brzezinski...and various other neocon factions & oil-bank-pharmacy Seven-heads of the hydra monster... no, the Dragon gave power to the beast upon which sat the whore in a scarlet wrap.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

So, is he going to have one, or not? Can't have it both ways...

Not even an eighth of the way through his first term, and folks are worried about "legacy", either positive or negative...

The union survived far worse than Trump will ever be...not really worried.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Why do they need to release 'em? By law he is not required to. He's doing nothing wrong. The IRS hasn't "mistakenly" released them by now... Why is that, do you wonder? Perhaps there isn't anything on them worthy of release? No...that can't possibly be, can it... This is Trump the Enemy of all that's good and decent...surely he's up to no good.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I don't think everyone is "worried" it's more tongue and cheek.

so far it's not looking good for ole Donnie, tho.

imo, most of the chatter is trumps own damn fault. Obama tapped my phone, whine. comey is investigating me, whine. his tweets. whine, whine whine. comedy for me, tho.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I think all presidents should release them. I can only imagine if Hillary hadn't released hers. LOL

Lindsey graham is now saying he wants to see them. you'd think with all that's going on he'd want to... if he's truly innocent at this point he would, wouldn't you?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Wow the other side is truly afraid. I know my predictions in the last week were spot on but you guys take it to a whole new level. I know at least one legacy he is going to leave behind and that is convincing Putin to not attack the US when the DNC lost there f#cking minds and hurled baseless accusations at Russia.

Watching so many Trump haters switching into panic mode is quite soothing. Do any of you feel comfy right now? I sure as hell do.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Z. Grabbing attractive females by the vajayjay.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
his legacy will be:

that whenever the gullible American public puts into office an undesirable like 'Obama' (nee Soetoro) It will take more than Two Terms to fix all the broken parts that Barry-the-Street-Organizer created in trying to crumble the Constitutional-Republic known as the USA (please don't confuse the Federal Government with the Government-of-the-people)

the deep-state is not just the Kissinger/Soros/Brzezinski...and various other neocon factions & oil-bank-pharmacy Seven-heads of the hydra monster... no, the Dragon gave power to the beast upon which sat the whore in a scarlet wrap.

I think, the number one thing that disturbs life and the universe, is that you people really think he will be the first president to really care about you and your honest needs as a whole.It's very scary and very detrimental to the mind itself, to actually think that any president will do right, if giving a chance to do right for everyone and not just some.

The rich have an obligation, an oath of loyalty, to look out for the rich and that's what he is going to do,i wonder are you rich do you fit in the 1% category ? because if you don't your feelings are going to be hurt with all of the magical expectations of this demi god trump.
edit on 14-5-2017 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

You're projecting your desire into reality. Time will tell what happens to 'Donnie'. Until then, stay safe.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Tuomptonite

I heard carpenters are good with their hands too.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Speaking only for myself, I wouldn't have cared then, either. I can not abide "her", in fact it border on a psychological issue...but that would have been right down there with the least of my worries about "her" being President.

Would I? No. Not a chance in Hell. Because, quite frankly, it's none of your business. ...and Lindsey Grahams opinion means nothing to me...not less than nothing, since there's really nothing less than nothing.

Do you, even for a moment, think that if there was anything even remotely untoward about his returns someone in the IRS wouldn't have "accidentally, on purpose" released them to the public? Given the total antipathy some hold for him for daring to defeat "her"? If so, I've a bridge in Brooklyn for sale...cheap.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

we have a winner! convincing putin not to attack the US!

holly hell, are you serious? wowzer! that's about the dumbest thing I've read on these forums. oh my...

edit on 14-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Legacy : despite opposition from Democrats Republicans and the United States media establishment, president Donald Trump made America even greater, by every measure.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tuomptonite
Z. Grabbing attractive females by the vajayjay.
That's what people like his types do, they dont care ,its funny its american to do stuff like that.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join