It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird helecoptor..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 07:17 PM
link   
i live in nj, and the past 2 nights there was a helecoptor that has went over my neighborhood at an amazzing speed. i looked up at it, and it kept going and then it just dissapered.. no light.. no noise. it was just gone? I am almost positive that its a military helecopter because its a lot louder then the other helecopters.. when it goes by the sound shakes everything in my house .. its almost like thunder. now you must be thinking, okay some guy went on ATS to post that he saw a helecoptor?

well. i know that all planes must have white/red lights... the helecopter had a big bright red light on the tail of it that would flash.. but no other lights and in the sky there was something..else. i guess you could call it an unidentifed flying object.. now im not saying that it was a UFO with aliens on board or anything but the lights flashed green/red/blue. and was very high up in the air..

now assuming this was a ufo.. isnt there some secrec society that goes around flying black helecopters with no markings on them chasing a "ufo"

i do find this thread i just created pretty rediculous myself.. but im curious. i dont live around any huge airports... one very very small one but its about 50 miles away and i live in a very small town where nothing big happens..
like i said. im just curious... not if there was a Ufo in the sky, but why a military helecoptor is flying around my neighborhiood

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This is a TransPort Used by Some shadow agency stuff, Hey Maybay Ever thought that MJ-12 Is the Secret Goverment That Clinton said he had no power over, A goverment with its own navy air force, and genetically Bred troops That Know no Fear, That Have constant training And are kept in highest solitary rooms in the secret German u boat base in antartica that was some how abandon , well hey i know that helicopter its used by Mj-12 or
my guesses

1.omega
2.Mj-12
3.CIA or FBI (highly Dought it)
4.Genetic Soldiers
5.The Combine(Half life 2)
6.Shadow Agency

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If this is happening then you need to get/rent a good video camera or a set up for good night photography ( i'd think a vid would be better because it'd require no experience) and get some documentation of it. You can probably even rent night vision equipment.

If something is going on thats truly bizzare you have an obligation to record and document it.

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
As we all know this is Highly top secret, its black and flys at night, am i sencing camo, Well the light is so no one crashes into it in flight but its black so no one can see how it really looks

Well I know How it looks the back rotors for turning is actullay under the tail

so its about 10 ft from the body under the tail pole thing or it could also be the newer one which the giant fan is inside the copter but showing still

Well Iam gonna draw one on paint so u can see

Definitaly its the one i know by NJ you meant New Jersey Cuase its normal in NY and maine mostly out east

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
You do realize you contradicted yourself?

no noise.
because its a lot louder then the other helecopters.. when it goes by the sound shakes everything in my house .. its almost like thunder.

no light..
the helecopter had a big bright red light on the tail of it that would flash.

So which is it, didi ti have light and noise or not?
I dont mean to be rude but there are alot of hoaxes on ATS.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by avert disaster
.. no light.. no noise. it was just gone? its a lot louder then the other helecopters.. when it goes by the sound shakes everything in my house .. its almost like thunder.

the helecopter had a big bright red light on the tail of it that would flash.

I second the contradiction. You need to get your story straight before you post it next time, so we can at least believe you for a little while.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Well a helicopter doesnt really have to be painted black to be invisible at night, would you be able to see a bright yellow plane in the night sky if it had no lights? No. And if it was some super secret helicopter it wouldnt have a giant red target flashing on its tail. Even without lights it would be able to avoid other aircraft by use of its radar/instruments and/or coordinating with its own ground control and what not. Also, every helicopter Ive seen up close as well as far away, from hueys, cobras, apaches, transports, and coast guard choppers (I forget what they're called) makes that real loud thumping noise.

Sooooo....sounds like you saw a helicopter (maybe medical or law enforcement) and plane go over you.Nothing special. Well thats my opinion.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Oh give him a chance, why would someone want to hoax a helicopter sighting?

Your story does sound a bit iffy, but I believe you. Try and get some pics and maybe video of it, that would be really good.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Wierd how this resembles the stealth heli's used by MJ12 and other behind the scenes goverment agency's in the game DeusEx.

Is this another hit for the story and history line of DeusEx or is this based on the game DeusEx?

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   

i looked up at it, and it kept going and then it just dissapered.. no light.. no noise. it was just gone?

If you look at what he typed, he doesn't contradict himself. The no light or noise comments refer to after it disappeared.

I've noticed lots of low flying helicopter and plane activity myself in southern NJ. After dark and very very low with multible passes.

Editted to add: They are very low flying, fast, and dark. From where I see them, I only catch a glimpse before the trees block them again. I rarely notice any flashing lights but they go by quick enough that I wouldn't see a light flash often because of the short time they are in sight.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by B. Goode]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Oh give him a chance, why would someone want to hoax a helicopter sighting?

You're right, I agree the guy definately saw a weird helicopter. I was just giving him a hard time for his description - it sounds like he was just a little too exicited. I'm sure it's just some real expensive high tech copter & it would be cool to see some pics if he can come up with any.

[edit on 4-2-2005 by outsider]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I too live in jersey, and if the area of the state that you are describing is central southern Jersey or southern Jersey it could have been on of any type of military aircraft. If the small airport you are referring too is also in southern Jersey, then you are within miles of numerous military facilities, atleast 5-8 that I can think of off hand. I have military aircraft over my home constantly since I am within 20 miles of 5 different military bases. What you are describing are seen often and are nothing more than military helicopters. I see the same type of aircraft constantly over my home during all hours of the day and night, during all seasons. There are so many military bases in Jersey that it is not beyond the realm of possibility that what you are seeing is nothing more than an advanced helipcopter that you wouldn't otherwise see unless you lived near a military installation. I wouldn't worry about it, but I do here that the Jersey Devil is in your neck of the woods

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Wierd how this resembles the stealth heli's used by MJ12 and other behind the scenes goverment agency's in the game DeusEx.

*cough* yup , great game , learn good things *cough* cough*

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
yeah i was a little excited when i posted this.. kind of in a rush cause i wanted to write everything down before i forgot it. i no i contridicted (spelling) myself in it.. but what i ment by the no light.. no noise thing. it dissapeared there was no light and no noise when it did. it was just gone.

the helecopter hasnt came back in a couple days.. i do have a camera but theres no way it would get a picture of it because i do not have night vision on it. but thanks guys.

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe it was nothing, has that ever crossed your mind? One thing about helicopters, and this goes for private helicopters as well, is that they can fly as low to the ground as they want and land anywhere they want.

Also, it would be good to know where you live. Perhaps if it is a military helicopter you live in or near a MOA (Military Operations Area). In these military aircraft can do just about anything they want. They're primarily located in and around rural areas, which from your first post sounds like you live in.

One more thing, if it was directly above you (or at least nearly so) it would make it pretty hard to see any markings of any sort. Oh, and you never even gave a discription of it other than it was fast and loud. Could you elaborate on what it looked like at all please?

top topics

join