It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Right Wing Troll and Russian Slave Trump - Indicted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Well DJ Pauly D said both are Russian spies so don't trust anything they say...And DJ John Gosselin corroborated his story.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I know it's just a troll because Neophyte already told me that a second earth will appear on this September.

Something tells me that certain people and not Trump are scared sh!tless since the firing of Comey. Just look at the MSM and the threads the past days. It looks like they are running out of ammo. I'm still pretty comfy with my prediction and now i expect a mass exodus of ATS members after all is said and done.

Yep, Comey lost access and FBI no longer leaking like a sieve. Seems the reporting (or should I say opinion pieces) now revolve around former FBI, former Justice Department, etc. As in no one who is in the know of what's currently going on is providing information...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

That's one thing I never, not in a million years, would have ever envisioned you being called...

Right wing.

---------

When did Moby become secret agent man?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Trump is such an idiot of epic proportions that I can't even call him a president.

As much as you snowflake right wingers want to live in your bubble and continue to tell yourselves that Trump/Russia thing is Fake News. Moby told me that there are sealed indictments that were recently brought in the eastern district of Virginia against Trump, Manafort, and Flynn. Moby also said that this is as serious as a heart attack despite what your right wing despots tell you.

Herein lies the real reason why Comey was fired Moby tells me.

Hear Moby now, understand Moby later. LOL!

Obama still has Trump beat by many light years in being the biggest idiot in North America of all time, and his Nobel Peace prize while he was killing hundreds of women and children with drones in the middle east proves it.

I am overjoyed that you are suffering so much with Trump in the White house. It gives me extra energy every day.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Tom DuhLonge from Stink 182 has confirmed this as well.

Trump is done! (For real this time though, I swear.)

Tom DeLonge @tomdelonge

A sealed indictment (formal accusation of crime) was just delivered by grand jury.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 14-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Trump is such an idiot of epic proportions that I can't even call him a president.

As much as you snowflake right wingers want to live in your bubble and continue to tell yourselves that Trump/Russia thing is Fake News. Moby told me that there are sealed indictments that were recently brought in the eastern district of Virginia against Trump, Manafort, and Flynn. Moby also said that this is as serious as a heart attack despite what your right wing despots tell you.

Herein lies the real reason why Comey was fired Moby tells me.

Hear Moby now, understand Moby later. LOL!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I would nominate JUSTICE for SOCTUS

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Kali74

That's one thing I never, not in a million years, would have ever envisioned you being called...

Right wing.

---------

When did Moby become secret agent man?

It's happened a few times here lol. Call me whatever you want, I'm good with trying to stay honest.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Naah. I try not to call people names...don't always succeed, but anyway.

Nothing at all wrong with honesty.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I know DJ Moby.DJ Moby is a friend of mine.You sir,are no DJ Moby.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: buckwhizzle
I know DJ Moby.DJ Moby is a friend of mine.You sir,are no DJ Moby.

I thank the Baby Jesus and Sweet Cthulhu every day for this fact.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Is Moby your pet gerbil?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I'm a real estate guy and pay attention to this nonsense, but Moby sunk a ton of dough into this vegetarian hippy-pit in NYC over the last decade or so.

www.teanynewyork.com

The joint has required numerous further infusions of cash (amazingly, most people don't like crab grass tea, seaweed, and soybean curd) because, well, it sucked. It caught on fire in 2009 (lol), was closed down by the DOH for cleanliness issues (Duh! Hippies!), and was closed for a spell in 2015 for tax reasons.

I'm not 100% sure they ever opened back up again.

Further proof that the more liberal they are, the dumber they are with money.

Maybe ol' Mobe's had to take that job with the CIA because he wasted all his scratch on this rainbows and unicorns money pit in NY!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This is why parents need to teach their kids not to eat paint chips.

Lead free does not make it safe.

F#ck Moby. Nobody listens to techno.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
This is why parents need to teach their kids not to eat paint chips.

Lead free does not make it safe.

F#ck Moby. Nobody listens to techno.

let's have Eminen say it....

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
...nevermind.
edit on 14-5-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Eminem is an interesting case study in how much the left has flipped, never mind their hypocrisy.

Years ago when he was rapping and offending everyone, the left stood up for his right to do that under expression of art and freedom of speech. Fast forward 15 years and that same left can't handle someone who "might" be a Trump supporter, or who addresses you with the wrong pronoun, or says something as tame as "build the wall".

No, back when Eminem was spitting versus about murdering his mother and wife, bashing gays, insulting numerous famous people up to the president, they had no problem. Sure some crazy left wingnuts protested him but most youth loved his stuff. Today's youth are now those left wingnuts who protested Eminem.

I've asked some people I know who are all about this hate speech crap if they would lock Eminem up for his hate speech given it's far worse than what they're trying to silence now. Not one has said yes, they'd lock him up. Hypocrisy at it's finest. They want to limit the ability to say something misogynist yet gladly bump their favorite hip hop song which degrades women left and right.

This guy is now apparently an anti-gun activist.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

""Richard Melville Hall (born September 11, 1965), better known by his stage name MOBY, is an American DJ, singer, songwriter, musician, photographer and ...""

en.wikipedia.org...

IMO, you're degrading the "Above Top Secret" brand, SeekingAlpha. Can't you find some REAL anti-Trump news?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

Disagreeing with words is not the same as not being able to handle those words. I can't say there's none that don't get triggered or flip out but you guys make 2 into 200 and 200 into 2000, while forgetting you have your word sensitive people too. Exaggerating a problem or using it to demonize a group isn't going to solve anything. If there's an actual desire to solve problems...
edit on 5/14/2017 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

I've asked some people I know who are all about this hate speech crap if they would lock Eminem up for his hate speech given it's far worse than what they're trying to silence now. Not one has said yes, they'd lock him up. Hypocrisy at it's finest. They want to limit the ability to say something misogynist yet gladly bump their favorite hip hop song which degrades women left and right.

Hollywood basically controls the narrative of the left and sooner or later all entertainers get in line though at times the entertainment industry allows new trends to run harsh and edgy for a while. This year it is successful Mexicans in the industry telling their sad stories...lol

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join