It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Right Wing Troll and Russian Slave Trump - Indicted

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Trump is such an idiot of epic proportions that I can't even call him a president.

As much as you snowflake right wingers want to live in your bubble and continue to tell yourselves that Trump/Russia thing is Fake News. Moby told me that there are sealed indictments that were recently brought in the eastern district of Virginia against Trump, Manafort, and Flynn. Moby also said that this is as serious as a heart attack despite what your right wing despots tell you.

Herein lies the real reason why Comey was fired Moby tells me.

Hear Moby now, understand Moby later. LOL!

Well....Eminem says Moby is too old.

LOL...Moby....nothing screams wanting attention more than a has been musician entering politics.

Where is Cyndi Pauper...I mean Lauper these days.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Moby should stick to ruining other people's music

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Moby is a Dick so who cares.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
It's fake news unfortunately.

Goddamnit. I just broke out my glow sticks too.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

originally posted by: Bone75

Trump is such an idiot of epic proportions that I can't even call him a president.

As much as you snowflake right wingers want to live in your bubble and continue to tell yourselves that Trump/Russia thing is Fake News. Moby told me that there are sealed indictments that were recently brought in the eastern district of Virginia against Trump, Manafort, and Flynn. Moby also said that this is as serious as a heart attack despite what your right wing despots tell you.

I sooo wish I could've read this before you made your edit.

It was exactly the same.

I believe you now that I realize ze was being serious.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Stick them in the freezer to prolong their lifespan.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You just trolled your own thread.

There should be an award for that.

Soros must be bouncing checks. This OP seems like it's not even trying anymore.

Sad.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

AT OP!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Stick them in the freezer to prolong their lifespan.

No room. Filled with ex-girlfriends.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

RIP Charlie Murphy

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Did you know that Ted Bundy's first dog was named Lassie?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
LOL! This news was put out behind the scenes yesterday and it's already fake news by the right wing press. LOL!! Tells you how paranoid the right wingers are with this infomration.

You do realize that sealed indictments (with the fact that two SCOTUS justices are involved) is more a problem for Trump than it is fake news.

It's fake news unfortunately. Ignore anything from Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor they seem to be trying to Alex Jonesify the Liberal/Left side.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

LOL! This news was put out behind the scenes yesterday and it's already fake news by the right wing press. LOL!! Tells you how paranoid the right wingers are with this infomration.

You do realize that sealed indictments (with the fact that two SCOTUS justices are involved) is more a problem for Trump than it is fake news.

It's fake news unfortunately. Ignore anything from Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor they seem to be trying to Alex Jonesify the Liberal/Left side.

DailyKos is right wing news?

For the record the user you're quoting in this post is most certainly not right wing.

You seem to be just throwing around accusations in defence of your nonsense.

As someone who claims to be an Anti-Trump Republican you use right wing as a negative adjective a lot.
edit on -050011am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I wonder if the Democrats and the anti Trump crowd think they will be able to push the Trump Russian Agenda long enough to get some seats in 2018, darn people will start realizing very soon that they have been puffing hot air and wasting their time and the tax payer money.

Democrats will be death by mid term elections after all this and they know it.

Beat the horse to a pulp.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

There's no indictments, that's the fake news.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

You just trolled your own thread.

There should be an award for that.

There is, here they are:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I just spoke with Tiesto, who is a CIA analyst, and he said that Moby is a bit of a loon.

I talked to Tiesto too. He said no such thing.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

There's no indictments, that's the fake news.

Don't worry, they will get Hillary any day now. All my right wing friends tell me so.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I know it's just a troll because Neophyte already told me that a second earth will appear on this September.

Something tells me that certain people and not Trump are scared sh!tless since the firing of Comey. Just look at the MSM and the threads the past days. It looks like they are running out of ammo. I'm still pretty comfy with my prediction and now i expect a mass exodus of ATS members after all is said and done.

I, too, sense that they're in freak out mode. They're running around in circles, nothing left to do but wreak chaos anywhere they can. It's kind of like the way some people react to being lawfully evicted from a rental home. They can't live there anymore, so they trash the place before they leave...so nobody else can live there either. I almost choked on my coffee this morning when I saw the thread about how many farking scoops of ice cream Trump had...I mean wtf, are you kidding me?? Oh yeah, they're flipping sh!t. Roaches always scatter all willy nilly like when you turn on the lights.

What was your prediction?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join