It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Internet Right Wing Troll and Russian Slave Trump - Indicted

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Trump is such an idiot of epic proportions that I can't even call him a president.

As much as you snowflake right wingers want to live in your bubble and continue to tell yourselves that Trump/Russia thing is Fake News. Moby told me that there are sealed indictments that were recently brought in the eastern district of Virginia against Trump, Manafort, and Flynn. Moby also said that this is as serious as a heart attack despite what your right wing despots tell you.

Herein lies the real reason why Comey was fired Moby tells me.

Hear Moby now, understand Moby later. LOL!

edit on 14-5-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2017 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

+20 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I'm glad to know you're still in contact with DJ Moby, Intelligence officer extraordinaire.

How is Moby these days? I hope he is doing well.

edit on -050010am5kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Trump is such an idiot of epic proportions that I can't even call him a president.

As much as you snowflake right wingers want to live in your bubble and continue to tell yourselves that Trump/Russia thing is Fake News. Moby told me that there are sealed indictments that were recently brought in the eastern district of Virginia against Trump, Manafort, and Flynn. Moby also said that this is as serious as a heart attack despite what your right wing despots tell you.

What?

+33 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I just spoke with Tiesto, who is a CIA analyst, and he said that Moby is a bit of a loon.

link   

I sooo wish I could've read this before you made your edit.

+20 more 
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

You just trolled your own thread.

There should be an award for that.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Tiesto? Pffft everybody knows Tiesto is CIA.

But you never hear anyone talk about Paul Oakenfold anymore. Know why? Because his music #ing sucks.

And because he's NSA.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I sooo wish I could've read this before you made your edit.

It was exactly the same.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

But you never hear anyone talk about Paul Oakenfold anymore. Know why? Because his music #ing sucks.

I go back to the Limelight days when Junior was spinning his KBG-inspired beats.

+6 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Moby told me

Never heard of her.

I'm still not convinced we've flogged the sh!t out of this dead Russian horse enough yet - what else you got besides that which has already been posted an hour or so ago, right here on the live page?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Limelight you say?

Did you know that Keoki is on food stamps and living out of a bathhouse in Lakeland FL?

I'm not joking either, im surprised TMZ hasn't found him yet.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Oakenfold had his time in the late 90's and early 2000's. Moby, on the other hand, is laying down the hits as we speak.

This article may or may not be of significance in relations to this news by Moby.

thehill.com...

The firing of Comey is just the beginning of the end for our Russian puppet.

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

And because he's NSA.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Have patience my young padowan. The end of this wanna be authoritarian regime is near.

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Moby told me

Never heard of her.

I'm still not convinced we've flogged the sh!t out of this dead Russian horse enough yet - what else you got besides that which has already been posted an hour or so ago, right here on the live page?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The only good things Moby does anymore is play actual records, and occasionally he throws in a 'speed garage' tune with his tech house.

I'm still a better DJ than him and I'm not even famous.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

He's not a very good Russian puppet. Attacking Russian allies and all.

DJ Moby is like the worst intelligence officer ever. Apparently he tells you everything, so all the Machiavellian schemes of the CIA to oust Trump have to put on hold because you told everyone about them.

I'd fire DJ Moby too. Dangerously unreliable he is.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

It's fake news unfortunately. Ignore anything from Louise Mensch and Claude Taylor they seem to be trying to Alex Jonesify the Liberal/Left side.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Did you get stuffed in the same locker as Moby?

Do you guys need to be let out?

What are you talking about?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Anything more than hearsay, link? I am a right winger and I don't support Trump but I don't think you care. Pieces like this and even some I have posted lower the quality of ATS.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

....Nobody listens to techno"

What happen to your last Moby prediction?

Welcome back and great to see you haven't changed at all.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I know it's just a troll because Neophyte already told me that a second earth will appear on this September.

Something tells me that certain people and not Trump are scared sh!tless since the firing of Comey. Just look at the MSM and the threads the past days. It looks like they are running out of ammo. I'm still pretty comfy with my prediction and now i expect a mass exodus of ATS members after all is said and done.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join